• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Side Character Additions + Shadowlizard Downgrade

Team Rose:

Amy:
-Enhanced senses: Could recognize Cheese’s voice among a crowd of other Chaos even though he was hiding behind a thick brick wall.

Cream:
-Enhanced senses: Is a rabbit, likely has hearing comparable, if not greater than Amy’s. (Scaling Cream to her real life equivalent animal in terms of senses seems perfectly reasonable as a lowball despite technically never being shown, especially since other characters set a precedant for enhanced senses despite not being animals known for thier hearing).

Big:
-Resistance to poison manipulation: Big isn’t concerned in the slightest about Sonic holding dangerously poisonous animals like the red stingray, and poisonous dart frog, likely implying he can do the same, as he’s a more experienced fisherman than Sonic.

This feat instead going to be used as additionnal support for Sonic's own poison resistance.

Other:

G.U.N Commander:
-He shouldn’t physically scale to Eggman. He simply has no reason to. Eggman is blatantly superhuman in every way. No other human in the series is ever implied to be able to match him in physicality (aside from the African kid who threw a rock at him in Unleashed I guess, which would give this kid and his rock Low 2-C AP and infinite speed lmao).
In all seriousness, the commander should be downgraded to athlete level, but should be at least wall level with his gun (can be used by soldiers to fend off black arms fodder with it, and can harm Black Doom when used by Shadow).

Chaos:
-As a minor addition to Perfect Chaos’ AP section, I’d like to add the justification that he fought Adventure era Super Sonic AND modern era base Sonic. That would go a long way in explaining the current scaling chain and tying everything together.
-Energy manipulation and status effect inducement (Via Chaos Strike)
-Earth Manipulation (Can cause an Earthquake that trips up opponents with Chaos Impact)
-Gliding and possibly restricted flight?? (Can be seen ascending to sky with Tikal, but maybe that was exclusively her doing)
-Surface Scaling (Can climb up walls)
-Underground mobillity (Can quickly dig his entire body in and out of solid ground)
Since we already accept Chaos bind as a canon part of his moveset, I really don’t know why all of this isn’t already on his profile. Same goes for...
Rouge:
-Energy Manipulation and status effect inducement (Via Black Wave)
-Earth Manipulation (Can cause an earthquake that trips up opponents with hip drop)
-Underground mobillity (How the hell does she not already have this one?)

Axing infinite stamina for Shadow and Biolizard:
371500415_840909324189184_3414615499221911691_n.jpg

This image kind of speaks for itself. The only reason Shadow and his brother have infinite stamina is because of game guide statements that say so, but those guides are contradicted by other guides from the exact same games AND what we see happening in those games with our very eyes. The fact that Shadow and Biolizard were scientifically engineered to never tire and that Biolizard was even considered a success in that regard could still be used to justify insanely high superhuman stamina, but not infinite. Since Sonic fought Shadow until they were both out of breath, he could scale to this stupidly high stamina.

In summary, Amy and Cream get enhanced hearing, Sonic gets more evidence to his resistance to poison manipulation. Chaos 0 and Rouge get their missing abillities from SA2 Battle. Perfect Chaos’ scaling to base modern Sonic gets mentionned alongside his scaling to Adventure Super Sonic, and GUN commander no longer physically scales to Eggman, instead being downgraded to Athlete Level, at least Wall Level with pistol. Shadow and Biolizard lose thier infinite stamina, but can still have its justification possibly be used in thier superhuman stamina description.

Agree: 4 (except with Chaos' restricted flight)
Disagree: 0
Neutral: 0

Last edited:
Big:
-Resistance to poison manipulation: He already has a resistance to it on his profile, but it’s lacking a justification just like the afro-mentionned ones, so here it is. Big isn’t concerned in the slightest about Sonic holding dangerously poisonous animals like the red stingray, and poisonous dart frog, likely implying he can do the same, as he’s a more experienced fisherman than Sonic.
Sadly, all of Big's feats in Frontiers are invalid because Final Horizon revealed our favorite purple cat isn't real and just a Cyber illusion. Sad, but it is what it is.
He should have gliding from SA2 multiplier. He doesn't need this feat.
Axing infinite stamina for Shadow and Biolizard:
I think for the Biolizard, his life-support system is the one with infinite stamina and energy. You can see when the lizard gets tired, that it powers him up back to full energy. Like an infinite battery.

For Shadow, not so sure. Leaning to agree, but I want to wait for more thoughts.

I agree with everything else. Good job, Pepto.

Sadly, all of Big's feats in Frontiers are invalid because Final Horizon revealed our favorite purple cat isn't real and just a Cyber illusion. Sad, but it is what it is.
It IS sad. I had typed up this whole CRT so long ago that this wasn't actually revealed back then lol. Even still, I think it could be an abillity Big "possibly" has, since he's more experienced than Sonic when it comes to fishing. Maybe that's just cope though. I was just so proud of myself for this deep cut.
He should have gliding from SA2 multiplier. He doesn't need this feat.
I already gave him gliding, but this showing is different. This is basically levitation, which has nothing to do with it. It's extremely minor though and may just be Tikal's doing
I think for the Biolizard, his life-support system is the one with infinite stamina and energy. You can see when the lizard gets tired, that it powers him up back to full energy. Like an infinite battery.
That still wouldn't give him infinite stamina. It would only grant him stamina restoration.
For Shadow, not so sure. Leaning to agree, but I want to wait for more thoughts.

I agree with everything else. Good job, Pepto.
Thanks

This image kind of speaks for itself. The only reason Shadow and his brother have infinite stamina is because of game guide statements that say so, but those guides are contradicted by other guides from the exact same games
Not just other guides but the same guides where those statements come from say that too. If it wasn't obvious, I agree with this point & the rest of the OP.

Agree with all, except Big because oh well, but I think we could give Sonic poison resistance, the structures created in Cyberspace (like spikes, tanks and helicopters) show that they can hurt Sonic, would a poisonous fish be different?

Agree with all, except Big because oh well, but I think we could give Sonic poison resistance, the structures created in Cyberspace (like spikes, tanks and helicopters) show that they can hurt Sonic, would a poisonous fish be different?
Sonic already resists poison. The feat on his profile for it is most likely more impressive than this onr

Quick question for those agree with enhanced hearing for Cream. Do you think other anthro characters should have enhanced senses respective of the spieces they are based on? If so, I'm coming to realize this CRT should include way more characters

Back