• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah DarkSide, was just wondering when I would see you in an MCU vs thread again.

4 Stone Thanos (1 which does nothing for his combat potential and 3 that he doesn't even use properly) that Strange already knew the entire fight choreo to? Damn how ever did he do so well? Compared to Wanda low diffing base Thanos who just bodied a stronger Thor, a stronger Iron Man and a stronger Cap and her having no knowlwdge of what he can do besides he a thicc purple boi.

Thays nice AP, please show Thanos ever using it against Strange. Also an Island feat is meant to be impressive for a Small Country character? Reality Stone wasn't going to destroy jack. It was going to convert the 9 Realms into dark matter/cover them in shadows or some shizz.

This AP scaling is also irrelevant when you bother to watch the fights and see Strange countered brute force with hax. Who would have thunk it? And anytime he tried to use force himself, he got bullied. Wanda is using brute force too but unlike Thanos, she ignores distance and squishes his puny human body no diff.

Of course her hax pales, it barely gets used. Good thing it doesn't matter.

Sling ring portals can't break through her portals. They're literally materialize below her feet and chop her in half, Jesus Christ.

Also, if I'm a toddler for not following your flawed logic, what would you be? I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED that in Endgame, she only uses TK Crush against Thanos because of her personal bollocks against him. In Age of Ultron, it's the same thing-she never, ever, ever uses TK Crush unless she absolutely despises the opponent. Remember, in AoU, she literally never ever used it in that ENTIRE FIGHT, even when she was scared, afraid and very close to dying.

So she'd never use it versus Dr.Strange, she has no reason to. Simple. The Portals materialize really quickly, too, and we're forgetting that Wanda has been taken off-guard in battle several times;a portal opening under her would count for that as well.

Also, you stated 3 instances of her flying. Remember during EVERY OTHER FIGHT where she didn't fly? Yeah, totally flies all the time, despite the fact that she didn't fly for: -Most of CW -Most of AoU -Most of AIW -Most of Endgame

Jesus Christ.

Shouldn't this be inconclusive?

Both can oneshot and severely disorient one another, and it's simply a contest of whose hand motions work quicker than the other (Wanda requires those weird wrist flicking maneuvers a few times and Stange needs his magic projections to completely form)

No. Wanda wouldn't use her TK Crush in this fight, as I've already explained, so Strange would win. That, and for the other reasons above.

Well, she can still ragdoll him, and that'll severely disoriented and/or KO Strange. Also, they're in character and willing to kill, so no reason for her to not use the best of her abilities, eventually atleast.

She was In-character and willing to kill every single Ultron bot. And she only used TK Crush except Ultron. In Avengers Endgame, same thing, except replace Ultron bot with putty Thanos monsters, and replace Ultron with Thanos.

Also, she'll mostly just use telekinetic blasts on Strange or throw shit at him, that's her main attack strategy. Scarlet doesn't ragdoll often.

She ragdolled Black Panther and Vision in Civil War, Ultron bots in AoU, and some random soldiers in Infinity War. She doesn't ragdoll every time, but she still does it, so no reason to believe she can't open with it in this fight.

Zark2099 said:
She ragdolled Black Panther and Vision in Civil War, Ultron bots in AoU, and some random soldiers in Infinity War. She doesn't ragdoll every time, but she still does it, so no reason to believe she can't open with it in this fight.
I believe you, but I'm addressing the fact that she never, ever uses TK Crush.

Also, she ragdolls a lot, but she opens most of the time with an energy blast.

Nope, she starts with Ragdolling for Proxima in the Wakanda battle, Ultron bots after the Hawkeye speech, Vision during her escape, and Black Panther during the Airport Battle. Again, no reason to assume she won't open with it.

This is very clearly a 'who attacks first' type deal

She uses TK blasts against every Avengers not Black Panther and Vision, and the majority of her combat is energy blasts. 99% of her fights in CW and AoU are throwing things or Psionic blasts.

And strange can duplicate himself and annihilate her with AP.

Slice her using his energy rope thingey, and he can BFR here in multiple ways too, using stuff like mirror-dimension or just general portals.

Wanda needs to do her hand gesture first before TK crushing, right?

Both need hand gestures to use powers.

Wanda's TK gives her an edge here.

@Ayewale

Those blasts would destroy Strange.

For the LAST TIME, Wanda never ever uses her TK Crush apart from when facing an opponent who has hurt her emotionally, like Ultron and Thanos. Even versus the Ultron bots, even when she was terrified of dying, she didn't use it once.

And Doctor Strange easily dodges those blasts. But Wanda can avoid a portal slicing her in half.

This isn't inconclusive, this is a win for strange.

I didn't say it is inconclusive.

Wanda wins this with low difficulty.Either blasts him or uses TK.Her energy projection is far superior to Strange's,both in power and versatility.

But Wanda would use energy blasts most of the time, and when she's doing that she's throwing cars at Strange. And Wanda would never use TK Crush in this fight. Strange, however, could BFR her with the portals-he is bloodlusted and IC-or use duplication and destroy her with increased AP.

<In character but willing to kill

Literally the first line.

If being bloodlusted was a standard, In character would be ignored and Both bloodlusted means Scarlet hand twists

Characters can be both bloodlusted and In-character, dude. The best example of this would be Scarlet Witch in Endgame, Scarlet in AoU, etc. Characters can be bloodlusted and still in-character.

<Scarlet Witch in Endgame

Oh. So we are using bloodlusted Scarlet. Okay, Scarlet flicks her wrist GG

Seriously, characters can be bloodlusted in their normal in character state, that I get, but this is neither of the characters here, Strange doesn't have the time stone, he doesn't use the mirror dimension ever except for one time, and it failed.

Are you actually this ignorant?

Scroll up and read about how many ******* times I've said Scarlet Witch pretty much never, ever uses her TK Crush, even when bloodlusted. I'm not repeating this again.

She was bloodlusted twice in the series and TK crushed both times.

You said it many times, I also argued against that repeatedly, how many times.

I am pretty sure Strange would use mirror dimension because of the destruction there fight would bring.

We actually never saw a bloodlusted Strange, we'll to wait for that. His most impressive feats were his fight against Thanos and his bargain with Dormammu wich could be summurized by "Thank God i have the ONLY Infinity Stone that can stop him and resurrect me from the countless death he inflicted to me" and he never was bloodlusted so we don't know what is like when he is.

Bloodlusted Wanda has a considerable advantage.

In Infinity War, against Maw he was caught offguard, against Thanos his fight was in a barren planet.

Against Maw, he could have done better and was indeed caught offguard. Against Thanos, i actually think he was pretty impressive against four IS.

She was bloodlusted throughout the battle in AoU, in IW and Endgame, and only used TK Crush against 2 opponents.

And you've never disproved the simple fact that she's only used TK Crusha against opponents who have personally hurt her.

Her brother died because of him. Ultron also used them

That wasn't bloodlust at all, she was just determined to kil him for using her and deceiving her brother. Also, Pietro's death during the end of movie doesn't mean she didn't fight at all-in fact, she must've destroyed MANY more robots during this time than prior to her brother's death.

Determined to kill Ultron but went to tell the Avengers instead of kill him right then and there, instead pussying out when the fight starts .... I can see the determination to kill practically exuding from her.

She pussied out because she was about to ******* die. I think 99% of young adults would 'pussy out' right then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back