• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does genjutsu control over the spirit as well as the mind?

Well one of my friends told me recently that sasuke with his new renegan can control souls as well as minds with genjutsu, is that right, and he told me that it was mentioned in Gaiden, but i only read the first 2 chapters and got bored, so i only ask if that's true or not...thanks.

Rinnegan can rip out souls with Gedo Mazo yes, but I haven't seen any indication that genjutsu affects soul. Genjutsu is Narutoverse version of telepathy

sasuke cant control souls via genjutsu, but he can absorb souls via one of the rinnegan paths, any mention of genjutsu being able to do that is new to me :)

He also mentioned about the rennigan being able to trap people in an unescapable dimention and the rennigan perceiving objects going several billion times faster than light, and he said it happened in gaiden and boruto.

^no idea about boruto since i only kipped over it until having the bad guys fight the good ones so im not sure but i know that such feats havent been shown or implied in gaiden...

but it is possible for sasuke to trap others in the other worlds since he can teleport like kaguya, if he takes someone with himself and than teleports back to the real world the enemy (if he doesnt have a power like that) will be unable to come back...

Aimenaltair said:
Well does he need to touch his target or is it a range move?
that is only a possible use of the ability, so it can be either way, i could imagine that he can do it like kaguya but it will cost a idiotic amount of chakra,

in boruto-movie he took himself, boruto and 4 kage, all in all 6 people, to another world via a potal he created,

he said that 6 are his max but in the other world he spammed susanoo and teleportation, so maybe the amount of chakra required to teleport a single more person is just that big...

Aimenaltair said:
...rennigan perceiving objects going several billion times faster than light, and he said it happened in gaiden and boruto.
The portal combat haxx has been answered already but this is what gets to me. Just, what? What was his exact words bruh?

He said that Sasuke used his rennigan to perceive Kinshiki who traveled billions of times faster than light, but nevermind since i re-watched the whole movie and it's never shown or mentioned.

There are unique abilities to certain Uchiha, that one is Pain's ability. No one besides him demonstrate this ability, which could had been useful if they could.

Yes, he can use ameno to send people to other dimensions. However, he cannot controls ouls (he can absorb them with time + contact) and he certainly can't perceive anything that is FTL or even lightspeed.

Back