• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomslayer vs. Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrarian has still some rather spammable projectiles that can pierce right through Doomguy. Going with him

Why would he need to? The BFG won't vaporize 7-C people, given that vaporization is what makes it 7-C in the first place

<Won't vaporize 7C people.

Standard high end enemies are vaporized in a single blast and they're within the 28.75KT range.

That said Terrarian can fly, so I'll give it to him.

You mean enemies who are usually around 9-A? Seems like the only 7-C enemies are so via not being one shotted.

I never necessarily said it would one shot, I said it would vaporize Terrarian, albeit it would take a couple shots.

Still going with Terrarian

Terrarian has far better equipmenet and more haxx varieity (Not to mention his powerful projectiles) so I am going for him.

Just going by the Terrarian's reputation, Doom Slayer dies.

Unlike with say, Minecraft Steve, a number of the hax I'm seeing aren't covered by Doom's resistances, and the difference in versatility here is pretty ******* monumental. Depending on how high on the 7-C scale Terrarian is, the BFG could potentially kill with a direct hit. (or he could smash his head with his bare hands) But Terrarian himself has spam on his side, and most likely more range on his projectiles as well.

And while Doom has absolutely ridiculous natural durability and stamina, as far as this particular match is concerned...

Not good enough

To be fair the Terrarian can keep fighting while missing an arm and/or a leg and/or their faces, so I don't think the stamina will factor much here.

terrarian for the reason above, Terrarian decapitate Doom slayer it's a revenge for Terrarian's pal (Minecraft Steve). Trivia: Minecraft's splash "Also try Terrarian!" and Terrarian did the same "Also try Minecraft!".

Edit: i just realized it was already added to the profile, I WAS LATE =_='

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back