• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doubt about the difference between 4-D High 3-A and 4-D Low 2-C

I have seen that there are characters like King Ghidorah (Anime), Möbius Dick, SCP-582 and the SCP-2350 who are 4-D and their Attack Potency is High 3-A
but there are also other characters like Vritra (Unlimited Fafnir) who is also 4-D but his Attack Potency is Low 2-C, so my question is:
How do they differ from each other?
from what I understood, if the character is declared as 4-D and can affect the space-time of an entire universe then it would be Low 2-C, while if it is declared 4-D but it does not prove to be able to affect the space-Time of a whole universe then would be High 3-A
is this correct or the difference between 4-D High 3-A and 4-D Low 2-C is another?

The difference is that being 4-D gransts you the durability by definition, but not the tier itself (which is based on Attack Potency).

It´s that simple as far I´m aware.

I'm pretty sure this is how it works, I think.

4-D High 3-A: Can make a small hole in space-time. Or a bit more specifically and not as simple, the ability to destroy say, a skyscraper sized space-time continium or something possibly seen in pocket dimensions.

Low 2-C: Can completely destroy a universe's spacetime outright. No holes or tiny spacetime continiums.

4D High 3-A is 4D power that is less than the amount needed to destroy an entire space-time continuum (Low 2-C), but still superior to infinite 3D power (3D High 3-A).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
4D High 3-A is 4D power that is less than the amount needed to destroy an entire space-time continuum (Low 2-C), but still superior to infinite 3D power (3D High 3-A).
Basically this

Ok, but when it says High 3-A (4-D) = 4-D but lower than universal power, it refers to universal + right? since High 3-A is above 3-A it would be universal.

Back