• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin VS Issei Hyoudou (red dragon puppy)

Who would win?? the Dragonborne/Dragonslayer vs "Red" perv Dragon? 6-C forms.

since 4th season of DxD was annouced I decided to put him against someone lol

Win By Death

Dovakiin can use everything that he has including summons.

Speed equalized

DB - 7

Issei - 0

20110928152711!Dovahkiin
Issei (0)

The DB is a bit to haxed for Issei one good old bend will is enough to end the fight.

Even if he didn't use any mind control abilities he would still win, for starters he has to many abilities to more than half all the damage that's done to him and on top of that absorbe magic off from Issie's own attacks(Basically the Dragon Born is lasting longer)

On top of that he has "holy" magic which is Issie's weakness and on top of that has summons like Karstagg that's basically another 6c level character, he could literally make Karstagg fight than heal him if he takes damage or summon an undead Dragon that can summon a legion worth undead spawn cause why not right?

To make things even more fair the DB can turn invisible and start shooting sun arrows which is basically holy in nature and Issie has a weakness to that.

In short Issie is f*cked

Yeah, I think that DB has the advantage here due to the reasons above, thought I would like to see BFF for more imput.

DB has destroyed and fought characters who would make Issei their bitch. Tsun, Alduin, Karstaag (who is comparable to Nerevarine, which now I will add Nerevarine and Dagoth-Ur to the list), Miraak, and Harkon would all make a living mockery out of him, and that's just throwing away all the hax he has.

And for reasons above. DB wins

Yeah. Never mind. He stomps, too much ******* hax, and defeated too many people who would make issei their bitch.

I don't think its a stomp, Issei has some hax resistence in his profile like time and mind control,

but i'm thinking in removing the speed equalized to give issei more chances here...

yeah I will do that, their speed is not that diferent\

but for now

DB - 4

Perv Dragon - 0

Yeah, too much stuff for Issei to handle + this form is like a double edged sword and lasts for only a short period.

Seriously though? There are better people in his own verse.

Geova2507 said:
I don't think its a stomp, Issei has some hax resistence in his profile like time and mind control,

but i'm thinking in removing the speed equalized to give issei more chances here...

yeah I will do that, their speed is not that diferent\

but for now

DB - 4

Perv Dragon - 0
Votes reset now, and Issei blitzes people who are faster then the DB, keep it Equalized.

Look at what Trinimac said + Petrification, Regenerationn, time slow, being able to summon another 6-C and soul absorption. Can someone tell me how Issei's supposed to win this?

"Time Slow"

Issei Kinda resists that.

"Regenerationn"

Which takes ages and isn't combat applicable IIRC.

How is someone who resists time stop not going to resist time slow?

Also, the first two aren't applicable

I don't know, that's why I'm asking since they're different.

Which ones?

Also, can you please say how Issei can win? I don't want to sound obnoxious or something, but I'm genuinely not getting it.

The first two you mentioned, Intagibility and Transmutation.

For one, he can fly, a big reason why Dragonborn struggles against Aldui, two, he's actually higher on the 6C scale so beating him to death works, especially since cloth manipulation would likely destroy the type of armor that Dragonborn carries.

Oh, and most importantly, for all of his hax, Alduin is his rival, someone who doesn't have nearly as many abilities as Issei.

Oh, they're not combat applicable?

Doesn't matter. Issei's not like Rias who plays keep away and spams flight. He fights in close combat 100% of the time. No, he's baseline. This guy can halve damage and I can say Dovahkiin can do the exact same to Issei more easily, since Issei's body is in pain, he has Issei's kryptonite, he can heal and on top of that, can summon another 6-C. Dress Break is for females.

Huh, no. That kind of logic doesn't work. It's like disregarding Vali's or Albion's abilities because Issei and Ddraig don't have nearly as much abilities or hax they have, or doing the same for Sasuke because Naruto doesn't have as much versatility and hax as him.

So then Issei snaps his fingers rips off his armor and then beats him to death.

Also, a characters personality doesn't actually mean anything, if they have a way to win but don't do it, not really their fault, you're exaggerating.

And no, The abilities you mentioned above aren't applicable, but anyway.

There's also the fact that Dragonborn hardly ever uses his hax in character, as it goes against his beliefs.

No, he only rips the clothes of girls off. There's no way he's going to do so for a male.

He actually has flight in his profile.

All his hax?

So, why's everyone voting for him based on them?

You've never actually provided any solid way Issei could win.

"Rips off his armor"

I won't lie, I was tempted to ask you if you've even read DxD. Issei never does this to males that look better than Dovahkiin or even thinks about it, and he's disgusted at the thought of doing stuff to someone like Kiba and he's going to do it to Dovahkiin?

"Beating him to death"

This guy is 50 gigatons or so, and Issei who's baseline is going to be the one beating him to death somehow? And he can halve damage.

I see.

....Err....Literally the first thing you know about Dragonborn's spells is that's it's not true flight.

Dunno, why don't you ask them?

I stated reasons how he could win, but I do think he loses here via his AP disadvantage you mentioned, not because of his hax.

AP is the only reason he wins here, the hax part is just people thinking he uses them all the time.

Yeah.

Dunno, never seen this game before.

Yep, even without taking into account his hax, summoning another 6-C and Issei's weaknesses he can exploit, he's still like 15 times stronger so he one-shots and goes home like the 7-A KLK guys do to their AGK counterparts.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I won't lie, I was tempted to ask you if you've even read DxD.
Yet you didn't play Elder Scrolls.

Also, ironic you mention KLK actually, you're telling me that I haven't provided reasons for why Issei can win, yet Ryuko gets away against characters who can't even kill her.

Whatever, think of the match as you will.

@Gargoyle

I'm not the one who said Dovahkiin was going to use his hax. That's what this thread and others mention. On the other hand, what thread have you ever seen a mention of Issei ripping boys' clothes off? If someone had ever said something to that effect, I wouldn't have said that to you, but the person instead.

I also had problems with Ryüko's Regenerationn issue before, but I don't care anymore. I've rarely voted for her in threads involving characters that can't bypass her Regenerationn (maybe never, but I can't be too sure). And I was actually thinking of Satsuki.

You mentioned his abilities, that tells immediately you thought he could not only use them, but actually uses them in character, so yes, you did mention it, why else?

Huh? I don't understand. I said that's the implication I got from reading this thread and others. Although, if you look at the profile of someone you aren't familiar with, the most common thing to assume is that they use their hax. But I told you that ripping clothes off is for girls only.

Okay, anyway let's stop this. I'm sorry if I said something bad and I hope there's no hard feelings.

I mean, Issei is not so helpless, he can still use his Blazing Schorching flames that burn to the soul, and he still has his wyverns to divide DB power.

ok just to understand here, do I keep speed equalized or not?

Is this a stomp fo DB even with speed unequal?

also in case its still equalized

DB - 6

Issei - 0

Geova2507 said:
ok just to understand here, do I keep speed equalized or not?
Is this a stomp fo DB even with speed unequal?

also in case its still equalized
not change much even with speed unequal :(

Back