• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nihilus says die. The Dragonborn according to Matt can resist the soul hax, but I doubt it, and he probably resist the mindhax, but death hax screws him over

Also just remembered, Elder Scrolls protagonists are banned last time I checked (especially the Dragonborn)

Keeweed said:
Also just remembered, Elder Scrolls protagonists are banned last time I checked (especially the Dragonborn)
As far as i Remember, i recall that Matt only consider it. Unless it's already agreed on, then it's not official.

Sorry for not responding earlier, I became sick and passed out. If this isn't a stomp and if the Dragonborn isn't banned (which I'm honestly surprised he isn't yet) Nihilus says die and the Dragonborn dies.

I'm pretty sure Nihilus's death hax is his soul hax, so it's probably not going to work on the Dovahkiin.

Yeah but the way he uses death hax is basically just his Force Drain, which is basically his soul hax. Unless I'm missing something he never had a separate ability where he just killed people.

Force Drain is also separate as it drains force energy, which is explicitly not your soul.

Death Hax killed the planet he was originally on.

That wasn't death hax tho that was his Force Drain.

And the Nukes killed his planet he just drained the survivors.

Force Drain doesn't work when he's fully consumed

He killed them when he attempted to and failed miserably to communicate

How do you kill someone by speaking if you drain them by raising your hand?

Soul Hax is sucking your soul, death Hax kills you, and Force Drain drains your force

His presence alone drains everything around him he doesn't actually need to raise his hand. And his consumption has been linked to his voice, how exactly that works it hasn't been fully explained but we know that they are one and the same.

Yes and they are essentially all Force Drain.

No his presence sucks the souls, it doesn't drain the force

The force and souls are separate, as shown by the Yuuzong Vong who exist outside the force but has souls.

Death Hax kills flowers and Trees, they don't have souls

Ogbunabali said:
Yeah but the way he uses death hax is basically just his Force Drain, which is basically his soul hax. Unless I'm missing something he never had a separate ability where he just killed people.
Yes you did

Shimrra Jamaane and the Yuuzong Vong do not have Force

I was saying his Force Drain is both. When he speaks people die because of that ability not that he has a separte power that makes people die.

And I agree it a stomp either way. Plus shouldn't Elder Scrolls matches be banned?

Until revised yes.

Also, my apologies for not clearing it up on your wall. But you can check the post just before you left on Dova vs Beast? You left at the worst possible time there.

Schnee One said:
How resistant is he to Mind soul and Death Manipulation?

LDB is possibly a shezzarine which if he is, allow him to resist daedric artifact such as Mehrunes Razor that have death manipulation. But i'm not sure if this is a true death manipulation resistance or just him resisting Mehrunes Razor because of his nature as a shezzarine. This is assuming that LDB is a shezzarine.

LDB is possibly a shezzarine which if he is, allow him to resist daedric artifact such as Mehrunes Razor that have death manipulation. But i'm not sure if this is a true death manipulation resistance or just him resisting Mehrunes Razor because of his nature as a shezzarine. This is assuming that LDB is a shezzarine.

still nobody mentions the scaling from boziikodstrun and the fact that he resisted from becoming crazy to stay at Apocrypha?

Even if he is a shezzarine he is immune to the artifacts not the death hax still

As in the artifacts don't work on him because of his nature he isn't immune to hax because of it

Also we know mind hax doesn't work that doesn't matter because the death hax is different than mind or soul hax

Paul Frank said:
Even if he is a shezzarine he is immune to the artifacts not the death hax still
As in the artifacts don't work on him because of his nature he isn't immune to hax because of it

Also we know mind hax doesn't work that doesn't matter because the death hax is different than mind or soul hax
Still, i believe that some of the protagonists' profile are incomplete. They are missing some resistance and maybe abilities. So i think we need to stop the Dovahkiin spam for now.

Back