• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dowgrade Loid Forger (Spy x Family)

So I looked at the page, and I think Loid scales off Yor's feat, no? Or at least downscales from it.

However, if the new calculation is more accurate, it should substitute the one on the profile and verse page.

However, if the new calculation is more accurate, it should substitute the one on the profile and verse page.
Don't have a problem with that, so yeah you can change the old one with the renewal version of it
Is the calc has been accepted, however?

I’ve been summoned and I have no opinion since I’m no calc geek. Loid isn’t downgraded because he downscales from Mommy Assassin as stated in the profile.

Usually when there are multiple versions of a Calc based on a particular feat, we call Calc Group Members to pick and choose which one is correct. Since KLOL506 evaluated both calc, it would be nice to hear their opinion on which of the calc is appropriated.

Tbh I don't like how he bloodied his own hand doing that
If it were me I'd do "At least [his feat], at most [70% yor's feat]" to compensate
But I also don't care enough to argue that

Seems fine at a glance as a replacement for the old calcs. The downscaling part can stay tho.

Back