• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Spy x Family

Uh, I don't know. On Loid's page that scan is just used as a justification on how he's comparable to Yor
No it's not- it literally gives his AP Value with respect to Yor's Old Volleyball Calc based on the statement
Attack Potency: Small Building level (Punched through a table and cratered the floor below it. Should not be too far behind Yor, and was described as having a "physical ability" of 60 - 70 while Yor was a 100" on the SPY x FAMILY: Official Fanbook, which would make him 3.5 - 4.1 MegaJoules. )
And this WoG statement was accepted as a multiplier here

Yeah I know I'm quite familiar with the boundaries of Small Building level as a Low Power Verse Enjoyer

Also, why is the link referring to Loid's table punch when it goes to Yor's new volleyball calc?
If it was Yor who performed the 9-A feat, then I've got things backwards- Loid would be 36.18 - 42.22 Megajoules based on Yor's feat being 60.31 Megajoules

Last edited:
Wait, I read maple and thought it was about a table
The calc was talking about the Volleyball Game Floor
Feat: chapter 65

The game floor should be made of wooden parquet. The kind of wood parquet is maple

Work to Maximum Load of sugar maple 0.0820 J/cm^3 (Static Bending)

Volume = 1,322,760.6625552 cm^3

Energy = 1,322,760.6625552*0.082 = 108,466.37433 J
Wouldn't that mean the superiority calc was unnecessary all along as it was Yor's feat?
Well the stat calc was backwards now that it's Yor's feat, so instead of Yor scaling ahead of Loid, Loid scales behind Yor like before
If it was Yor who performed the 9-A feat, then I've got things backwards- Loid would be 36.18 - 42.22 Megajoules based on Yor's feat being 60.31 Megajoules

Oh yeah if this gets applied doesn't this mean all of Yor's (and Loid's I guess) matchups gotta be removed?
Maybe not all of them. Iirc the Kamen Rider match-up didn't really care about Ap since he was already at like, 70x Ap disadvantage and he had haxxy shit. Dudes like Yoon-seok could probably still be a valid match up even post upgrade.

Wait. Wait. Did a CGM even approve of the calc? As a person who is very well-versed on how calc approval goes down, Tie didn't add the revamp that KL added nor did KL make a user blog that held the calc for 9-A SxF! So what gives!?

Wait. Wait. Did a CGM even approve of the calc? As a person who is very well-versed on how calc approval goes down, Tie didn't add the revamp that KL added nor did KL make a user blog that held the calc for 9-A SxF! So what gives!?
Which is why i asking the question here, it seems to be rushed

Nope. If a CGM evaluates it, the math is fine. But following that, you need to make your own CRT and have other people & (mods) say they disagree or agree with it to actually have a chance to apply it to profiles.

Last edited:
Even if the 9-B rating is invalid due to the recalc, I would say it doesn't matter since there are no agrees for it (and again, Tie has yet to change the OP) nor does what a staff member said in another (and completely unrelated) CRT matter here... Like, tbh, whoever changed Loid and Yor's profiles just committed an act of profile vandalization, more or less.

Looking at it a bit more closely, I think FinePoint was just saying that they agreed and saw no issue with Pepper's CRT that involved a calc - and nothing else.

Back