• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade speed Toriko

Toriko's characters scale to Massively FTL from this calculation, however this calculation has some issues.
The first is what was pointed out by Dano, where the circumference of the planet gives us 220,000 km, the finding in the calculation is much larger, this in itself would reduce the results.

Last edited:
And ? He's still using 1cm, where it's a VERY HIGH ball, I remember when I used 1cm for some calculations they always questioned this, why should it be different here?

And will I know? I'm just saying that there are people who support the same idea, at least in part

Anyway, yes, I agree that 1 centimeter is not fair

Could have sworn my re-calc was already accepted, but maybe it was forgot about?

If there's a better way of calcing it though, I don't mind it changing.

DragonGamerZ913 seemed to have suggestions regarding how the calculation method should be modified in a comment in Damage's blog.

Thank you. Tell us here when you are done, so I can inform DragonGamer about it.

Back