• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downplay the Character

Lord English can annihilate a 3D person's 2D self insert. 2.5D Lord English confirmed.

In Dragon Ball Super, Destroying a small stadium is treated as a huge deal.

Everyone in jojo is peak human in speed because they are only muscular men.

my favotie ones i hear all the time is Yukari is tier 8 because she can only make portals.

Touma is tier 10 because all he has is plot armor

smug face

Post Division Zero training Ichigo's beast feat was busting a town sized building. He should be scaled to 7-C to be honest.

If we consider all of Luffy's techniques as name = strength (100% reliable). Luffy's true tiers would be like that:

Base: 9-C to 9-B (Pistol, Bazooka, Gatling Gun)

Gear 2nd: 9-B (Same thing as base but faster)

Gear 3rd: 9-B to 9-A (Giant Pistol, Giant Bazooka, Elephant Gun)

Gear 4th: 9-A to 8-C in his peak (King Kong Gun)

Ra=Name of the person

Sen= No, Without (In Portuguese, or almost this)

Gun=Gun

What means Ra don't have a gun.

Naruto characters 10-A CONFIRMED

Goku Black dodged shotgun blasts from future Mai when he could have just tanked them. Top tiers of DBS should be 9-C or less in durability.

Fire Emblem is weak

Donnel is just some untrained farmer, yet he's one of the best characters in Awakening, he's like...10-B at most

Alm punched Slayde as a child, and then Slayde got beaten by Mycen, who is an old man, meaning Slayde is 10-C

Berkut had to resort to summoning the undead, which overpowered Alm and co. Yeah, they got overpowered by CORPSES, that's clearly 10-C.

In Sacred Stones and Gaiden/SoV, one of the enemies is just a flying eyeball, I mean, who gets hurt by an eye? Kirby does, and he's 10-C for being 8 inches tall

Risen and Terrors are just zombies, which are just walking corpses, corpses are 10-C

and the final bosses are mostly just overgrown lizards, lizards are like...10-C or something

Corrin passed out because of snow in Conquest

FE is consistently 10-C

Steve (Minecraft) is only 9-C in his peak, he reaches this level only because he uses weapons like swords, normally he has only 10-B.

Asriel only no-selled hits from a gun and a knife, this doesn't justify anything above 9-B

Asriel only no-selled hits from a stick, a toy knife, a glove, ballet shoes, a notebook, a pan, a gun, a dagger and a knife. 9-B Asriel confirmed.

The most powerful people in the Underground are a flower, goat, two skeletons, fish, small reptile, cardboard box/Micheal Jackson and another goat and a goat child is all of those combined with seven other weak ol' human children.

10-A Frisk confirmed.

Chara only destroyed a mountain at full power.

Mountain Level Chara confirmed. (because who cares about scaling amirite)

Also Fanon thinks a nonexistent (and zero-dimensional) being is the strongest.

Dr. Doom was nearly stopped by the Infinity Gauntlet as God Emperor, and the Infinity Gauntlet in other universes has been wore by Spider-Man, who is only peak human through scaling with Captain America.

Therefore, God Doom and all those that scale to him are only peak human at best. Street Level with hax. Also, Reed Richards prep is always inferior to Doom so he should be lower. When did Reed become better than the Living Tribunal?

However Yu-Gi-Oh! does exist, so only 5ds onwards is invalid (which Im fine with tbh).

In the other side of the tale, Kaiba should be above Yugi since he actually beat an amped Exodia against Gozaburo in the form of Exodia Necros.

Yugi and Joey, on the other hand, only possess the power of friendship, love and plot power. Kaiba in any realistic way is above them. Yugi and Joey could actually drown so their durability is Mud Level and their main weakness is water.

In the rich side of the tale, Kaiba stops guns with goddamn YGO cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXOyVjD2X20

I rest my case.

Darkanine said:
Yeah, but only the dub matters, therefore the guards just gave Kaiba a stern talking too instead.
YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD BECAUSE THE SCENE HAS A DUBBED VERSION WITH GUNS AS WELL!

And, next, I'll Special Summon an Effect Monster!

Joseph Joestar! His effect is to be special summoned when the enemy attacks, activates a trap, uses a magic card or does any general move! And he allows me to...

SHOW THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRX8wdnDwBA

Joseph EoH

Gray and Gajeel really should be downgraded to Large Building level. Because that's the most amount of punishment I've seen them dish out and take.

Back