• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr- Clef vs Cinder Fall

Question how likely is he to lead with that however?

Because if he attempts to do a physical fight in some way he's dead.

>guy makes match with foundation dude guy vs something

>prep time given to foundation dude guy

>STOMP

in all seriousness, foundation prep time is broke af, and most of the weapons they have that need authorization to use would probably OHK even full power cinder

and cinder dies of cancer (profile doesn't give any indication about what he would do in character, but he's not in this for some grand battle (most of the time) so, like kondraki, he'll probably go all out to start with)

Doesn't his cancer abilities need to have bullets make contact with her? And she has a full body forcefield?

Yes and yes.

Also Cinder one shots if she gets a single hit in as he is baseline and she stomps baselines.

Gargoyle One said:
Yes and yes.
Also Cinder one shots if she gets a single hit in as he is baseline and she stomps baselines.
i'm pretty sure his weather manip would be good at keeping her from hitting her long enough for the cancer to kick in

I have no idea how that's going to help against someone who has a passive forcefield around her body and stomp worthy AP and Dura advantage

Gargoyle One said:
I have no idea how that's going to help against someone who has a passive forcefield around her body and stomp worthy AP and Dura advantage
>clef shoots her with his atomic revolver

>he then summons a tornado for distraction purposes

>he then hides until cinder dies

that was bascially my thought process

>Aura blocks

>I find it very hard to believe he can make a Tornado yet is High 8C, nonetheless she runs by.

>Hide where? And again it won't work due to aura.

Gargoyle One said:
>Aura blocks
>I find it very hard to believe he can make a Tornado yet is High 8C, nonetheless she runs by.

>aura blocks

the gun shoots radiation, not a physical bullet

>runs into tornado

k, i imagine that that will end great

i was thinking that since he can't really damage cinder with anything other than the revolver, he'd try and use the rest of his kit to distract and trip her up, and you're right in saying that hiding won't really work (i could've sworn clef had stealth mastery but ok)

Yes you can run by a tornado.

Ffs some people literally drive near it and take pictures as a job.

How much of that stuff can actually distract her or trip her up however?

Oh, I haven't given a vote I don't believe.

Cinder via massive AP and Dura advantage, Aura, glass Manipulation, and huge projectiles.

This is assuming he doesn't Mind screw her

"No reason not too" isn't a good reason at all, there are thousands of fictional characters that don't immediately go all out from the start.

How does it work by the way?

Gargoyle One said:
"No reason not too" isn't a good reason at all, there are thousands of fictional characters that don't immediately go all out from the start.
How does it work by the way?
the mind manip thing is actually just resistence

also, isn't most of cinders stuff "enhanced through a mental skill"? because if so, 1023-ARC can also bypass the dura gap

Gargoyle One said:
No by magic
k, but i still say that once cinder gets hit by the revolver (i highly doubt the aura can block individual electrons) the fight is basically over as long as clef doesn't get hit as well

I see no reason why a full body forcefield can't block electrons.

And just how long is cancer going to set in and kill her before she hits him with a wall of glass?

You really gave Clef a full day of prep time? Clef with a few MINUTES of prep time can beat tier 1 characters

Glass cannon Tiers 1s, and by exploiting their weaknesses ruthlessly.

At least I don't remember any talk of him every pulling out a 1-B mech suit to punch some elder gods in the face.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Monarch he beat an alternate universe SCP-239 by having SCP-343 null her powers while wearing a full body suit of Telekill armor
Yeah, I thing I read that one.

Is that the one where he pulls her into another world where her powers don't work?

Also, I'm pretty sure there was something in that story about waking her up cancelling all her subconscious defenses and making her vulnerable to everything again.

I stand by my point.

The Atomic Revolver would one-shot Cinder, or at least immediatly incap her as she dies. Although, IDK if he'd pull it out before she moves her hands and causes an explosion to go over under him. I would doubt that a regular forcefeild would be able to block radiation-based attacks, which normally pass through solid matter.

"He fired, the painful report running up his arm as chunks of the hovering menace were ripped from her body and thrown behind her to the mirror. She screamed as the cancers started to form almost instantly under her flesh."

Desisive win for Cinder if Clef has no prep, mainly because of her massive AP Avantage and needing only to raise her hand for an explosion to go off under Clef. If Clef has prep Inconclusive, as he would be able to set himself in a position that would make using the Revolver much more effective and could likely set a trap with SCP-018 (which is a peice of equipment he has used) and cause it to gain enough momentum to one-shot Cinder; however if neither of those work Cinder would win for the previous reasons.

First clef's Fires won't affect on Cinder. That if Clef was lucky enough to lend a het on her. Plus he can't goes on a Fight ageinst her. Or even running. Cinder will finish him before he do That. On another word .Cender would just beat him in seconds

Clef still have The Atomic Revolver as what Dragoo said. But well...... Good Luck with landing a hit on her. And he sitll have SCP-1023-ARC but he needs to ..........Ummmmm.... stab her with it.

About clef's mental Abilites. I dont really know how does it work. I didn't read a Tale where Cler had used it before. And dose it really going to affect on this battle?

Clef doesn't have mental abilities? Unless you're talking about lolFoundation, which is a seperate canon.

Back