• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (Castlevania) vs Kain (LoK)

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Dracula-sotn
Kain
First Round: base Dracula vs. base Kain

Second Round: Dracula with with Demonic Meggido vs. Kain with the Reaver (post Blood Omen era)

Third Round: Dracula vs Kain with the Soul Reaver (end of Defiance), the battle take place in the Dracula's dimension pocket

Not familiar with either series, but I can say from looking at the profiles that I believe:

R1: Not sure, possibly leaning towards Dracula, but Surviving with no heart + Hypersonic reflexes outmach Superhuman stamina and Supersonic reflexes. But Dracula has an immunity to all non holy attacks according to his base profile, so base Kain can't do much unless I'm missing something.

R2: Dracula. City level Demonic Meggido > Multi City Block Reaver Post Blood Omen it seems. Only way Kain is beating the Demonic Meggido is if his Lightspeed ability works in this state.

R3: really hard to say tbh. Since it's in Drac's pocket dimension, he SHOULD have an advantage especially since he's 5-C and Soul Reaver Kain is 2 whole tiers lower at the most, but the Lightspeed and Soul reaping/Time Manipulation are a huge problem.

TL;DR : R1 Dracula unless Kain has hax that bypasses Drac's immunity , R2 = Drac unless Kain can use Lightspeed, than Kain for speed blitzing purposes, R3 =Draw. Unknown dura + Time and Soul hax makes it hard to discern if Drac's two tier advantage matters enough imo

Back