• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I'm bored, like doing these kinds of threads. Let's go.

Speed is equal, Drac is Low 2-C. SBA otherwise, how does he fare against your verses?

I will start with some of mine.

Castlevania: Durururur clearly not.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Killer Instinct: Solos

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: GERdabs.png followed by Feelsgood.png

Doctor who: the celestial toymaker dabs

Hitchhikers guide: Stephen hawking dabs

Stellaris: solos most of it but loses to the worm and up

Corruption of champions: Mindhax gg

Not gonna put my verses he beats, you can check out my profile to see what I omitted

Magic: The Gathering: He should be able to kill Low 2-C Liliana Vess and Ob Nixilis, but hits a wall with the 2-As and especially High 2-As. 4-A Bolas might actually have a shot at a victory too here, weirdly enough, though he's gonna need revisions after War of the Spark.

Berserk (Verse): He can't really kill the Idea of Evil. His own existence would sustain it, and both thrive off similar things. Not like it can really do much to him though, so while he doesn't "solo", it's more by technicality.

Cthulhu Mythos: Obvious reasons

Destiny: Upgrades in terms of AP are up in the air rn, but their actual hax and stuff is quite clearly 4D via other things. He'd still get ****** by entering the Ascendant Plane, and stuff like the Vex as a collective are just too big, if he gets stuck in their space. The Darkness itself definitely wins.

Warhammer 40,000: Who'd have thought

The Legend of Zelda: I'm not actually sure about this one, but the Golden Goddesses may be able to incon.

First of all, why does this guy have both mind control and mind manipulation listed in his P&A separately? Second of all here's the list

Assassination Classroom: No comment

My Hero Academia: No comment

Arrowverse: There's a 4-D low 2-C, does it matter? Probably not it cannot keep down dracula so it and the verse loses.

Undertale: Can he kill Chara? Legit don't know but she can't kill him either

Okegom: No tier 2s no notable haxes so this doesn't stand a chance either

That would have been all, but I'm salty about my verses faring so poorly so I'm going to throw this in there and have Dracula get wrecked >_>

Not your profile, Dracula.

Andytrenom said:
Undertale: Can he kill Chara? Legit don't know but she can't kill him either
Well he has Mid-Godly Regen Negation, but I'm not sure if that's equalized since it's connected to Chaos beings. But he does have incap methods, like Petrification or MC.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Devil May Cry: Prolly

Dragon Ball: MAFUBAAAAAA

Danny Phantom: Can likely solo, but Clockwork may prove an issue as he could snipe Drac before he becomes a vampire.

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Also you guys are forgetting that Drac gets the powers of people he kills by absorbing their Souls, so it could vary way more on a verse basis

I'll add some more verses I guess

Elder Scrolls: Either End Game Dragonborn or Base Nerevarine yell at Drac and there he goes.

Persona: Clears

Shin Megami Tensei: SMT Dante speaks or Demi Fiend yells at him.

SCP Foundation: 682 does what it does, probably an Incon though.

Medaka Box: Misogi and up yeet, since Drac is still 3D from what i know.

GetBackers: Ban throws his eye.

High School DxD: No matter what the staff does, even if we assume someone like Ajuka will power hax, him, Drac still snaps.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Doubt anyone can do much tbh, but many of the fate haxers could stand a pretty decent chance.

Grappler Baki: Uhm...lel.

Ah! My Goddess: 11D waifu

Armed With Wings: If you had done this like 3 days ago, the verse would get stomped, now it may be a decent fight.

Terra Formars: Yeah....imma not say anything here.

Warframe: Just make the match already I don't think Drac can solo unless he opens up with universal nuke.

Firephoenixearl said:
Medaka Box: Misogi and up yeet, since Drac is still 3D from what i know.
Warframe: Just make the match already I don't think Drac can solo unless he opens up with universal nuke.
Yeah Drac is third dimensional. I thought Warframe was doing revision CRTs was it not?

Well I'll be sure to get onto it lol.

Warhammer: Drac would probably do quite a bit of damage, but runs afoul of a Culexus who gives him the worst headache ever. Magnus also stomps Drac.

League of Legends: Well Kindred exsists, I don't think Dracula can get past that.

Sonic: I think Drac solos.

Mario: Prolly stops at the Gentle Pull

Doki Doki Lit Club: Slap Monika once Drac, Monika slaps back lol.

Dark Souls: Protags lol res, Drac makes sure they don't.

Bloodborne: Clears

DC Comics: I think he can solo till Post Crisis Justice League, then he runs into issues from then on. Absolute worst case Darkseid zaps.

Saint Seiya: Hades says hi again and laughs, prolly not even to that point.

Blazblue: Terumi dabs after trolling for a bit.

Bobobobo-bobo: Bobobo puts Drac into too many sight gags.

Darkest Dungeon: Clears

Fire Emblem: Clears.

God of War: You know ever since the massive Greek saga buff I just don't know about this anymore. I reckon Drac does a lot of damage at least though.

Dungeons and Dragons: Demon lords and up I reckon is where Drac stops.

Archie Sonic: Not on your best day Dracula.

Final Fantasy: Clears prolly.

Kingdom Hearts: Clears

Pokemon: The lake trio defo shut down Dracula, though considering the massive variety the verse has he prolly gets done in by a passive at some point or another. Though Drac's passives are also an issue.

Live a Live: Solos most likely. Odio's the only one who can put up a fight, but conceptual manip deals with the type 8 + abstract existence, timeline bust likely won't affect a Low 2-C with Mid-Godly, and Dracula resists most of Odio's stuff. Maybe an incon if his range isn't good enough.

Banjo-Kazooie: Again, the only person who can put up a fight is the god tier, LoG. This time, Dracula doesn't seem to resist LoG's main hax; plot manip. Idk how a fight between them would go off the top of my head, so he may solo, he may not.

Mario Bros: There's no one who's that haxed that can really deal with Dracula tbh. Pure Hearts Mario is probably the most 'haxed' Mario character, but I really doubt he'll come out on top.

Pokemon: Probably gets beat by one of the Lake Trio, definitely doesn't pass the CT and Arceus.

Rest of 'my' verses get solo'd.

Can a 2-B one shot a low 2-C with mid godly regen? A 2-A can prolly do it but.

Star Wars: Not sure, they have the range to pull a win off at least. But they need to be careful not to get passively mucked over by Dracs castle

Puella Magi: Top tiers flex, does a lot of damage though.

Skullgirls: Well the Trinty don't seem to be around anymore.

Well blow me down. I would make Drac vs SMT Dante but Dante would still just prolly kill by talking cause of that crazy scaling chain. >_>

Back