• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Just put chinamen gods in 1st place in variable rating. SCP is basically a dead man walking, but you have to see if they win against chutullu mythos

Doesn't matter if it ain't over 3 layers Into 1-A, that's my point. Plus they can't interact with the CGs or their powers, the CGs have like six different AE1 interaction and every NEP2 requirements to even interact
Joshua blessing is High 1-A fate manipulation If I am correct

Doesn't matter if it ain't over 3 layers Into 1-A, that's my point. Plus they can't interact with the CGs or their powers, the CGs have like six different AE1 interaction and every NEP2 requirements to even interact
And to list them for AE1 you require the following:
  1. Concepts
  2. Contradictions
  3. Thoughts
  4. Ideas
  5. Metaphors
  6. Contradictions
Each of them you require an interaction feat towards, and that's missing the fact that you need Acasuality 5 interaction to permanently get rid of their true forms, which is it's own bag of fuckery in of itself!

And to list them for AE1 you require the following:
  1. Concepts
He's done that within the first 300 Chapters.
  1. Contradictions
Even the Sublimator could destroy a world made purely of duality, nonduality, and contradiction, let alone Joshua.
  1. Thoughts
  2. Ideas
2-A Beings made of thoughts and ideas get murked by Low 1-C Info Hax in-verse, let alone Joshua.
  1. Metaphors
Guess who can interact with memes... It's Joshua.
Each of them you require an interaction feat towards, and that's missing the fact that you need Acasuality 5 interaction to permanently get rid of their true forms, which is it's own bag of fuckery in of itself!
Guess who has the most straight forward Acausality Type 5 on the wiki... It's Joshua.

He's done that within the first 300 Chapters.

Even the Sublimator could destroy a world made purely of duality, nonduality, and contradiction, let alone Joshua.

2-A Beings made of thoughts and ideas get murked by Low 1-C Info Hax in-verse, let alone Joshua.

Guess who can interact with memes... It's Joshua.

Guess who has the most straight forward Acausality Type 5 on the wiki... It's Joshua.
There we go, all that was needed to claim the spot lol

Honkai Impact as a verse just went off the rails and sent on the Deletion Express, so its people need to be removed from the lists.

(Yes I am using terrible train puns).

All the pages are already gone.
there wasn't any single CRT?

I have barely read the third book but su zhou did not surpass the transcendants from what i've understand (the end was very metaphoric) so idk if it is possible to up the verse boundless. (And the 4th book is not related to the others novels)
In the External Transmission, Su zhou became a great being

Damn shame about Honkai Impact 3rd though I'm sure it's gonna come back better than ever.

Also Fire Emblem seems to have officially been accepted as 6-D. As such "Characters from Fire Emblem" take Blazblue's spot in Low 1-C for now. It's crazy how once upon a time Nintendo verses were cursed to be in Tier 2 purgatory and now have three franchises that not only reach Low 1-C but are 6-D, (Pokemon, Xenoblade, and now Fire Emblem)

Damn shame about Honkai Impact 3rd though I'm sure it's gonna come back better than ever.

Also Fire Emblem seems to have officially been accepted as 6-D. As such "Characters from Fire Emblem" take Blazblue's spot in Low 1-C for now. It's crazy how once upon a time Nintendo verses were cursed to be in Tier 2 purgatory and now have three franchises that not only reach Low 1-C but are 6-D, (Pokemon, Xenoblade, and now Fire Emblem)
Been trying to get Zi-O in Dark Seid spot via the fact that he ain't doing shit to Zi-O. A fodder 6-D already stomp Darkseid yet nothing are being done.

Too bad they really have no hax.

And Sonic is in Smash and crossed over with Mario so he's kind of a Nintendo verse

Too bad they really have no hax.

And Sonic is in Smash and crossed over with Mario so he's kind of a Nintendo verse
Well, at least compared to everyone else since Low 1-C is an ocean filled with Sharks. I wouldn't call them completely haxless though, until a major hax revision is done they aren't touching anyone else above them, but they've got some good stuff like your Player OC, Freyja here, and those who control the Tempest

Also while I'm at it Guilty Gear also got upgraded to High 5-A so take them out of 5-A and throw them in High 5-A. As for their placement, Time Slippers like I-No and Axl Low have Type 2 Acausality meaning EBF's Passive Fate Hax gets no sold unless they've got feats of affecting Type 2's. Characters are also capable of one shotting with layered hax that's been accepted, and Guilty Gear also has 5-D Shenanigans though Plot Hax might be a problem.

They're also going through some additional hax revisions which will grant even more stuff. So they can maybe share the spot with Epic Battle Fantasy?

So all in all the High 5-A list should go like this
1. Xue Ying
2. Chutulu (Cthulu Saves the World)
3. Anos Voligoad
4. Du Tian
5. Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy/Characters from Guilty Gear
6. Characters from Sailor Moon (Manga)
7. Kang Han Soo
8. Characters from Final Fantasy VI
9. Amon (Starcraft)
10. Wang Ling

Last edited:
for low 1-C
has 7D hax with Avatar's power and can reborn himself into 7D if destroyed by a stronger power outright using the power that destroyed him to reborn himself
gains high godly regen and NEP type 2 this way
+ his go to move is Chaos Legion which is Erasure to Type 2 NEP that includes info, concept, history/causality

Shame too, I liked them. Nice little smurf verse.

Was honestly contemplating doing matchups between them and Toaru, since both happened to have 11D hax/cosmology.
I've never been so happy that a verse got deleted before match ups were done.

Jokes aside tho, Toaru wasn't nearly as broken as Honkai (which may or may not have something to do with their profiles being wanked, going by a CRT I saw months ago), so no match ups would have worked one way or another.

I've never been so happy that a verse got deleted before match ups were done.

Jokes aside tho, Toaru wasn't nearly as broken as Honkai (which may or may not have something to do with their profiles being wanked, going by a CRT I saw months ago), so no match ups would have worked one way or another.
But come on, how often will you see two verses above low 1-C with the same dimensionalities?

Also kinda surprised Toaru isn't as broken as Honkai given that they are both 11-D smurfs.

for low 1-C
has 7D hax with Avatar's power and can reborn himself into 7D if destroyed by a stronger power outright using the power that destroyed him to reborn himself
gains high godly regen and NEP type 2 this way
+ his go to move is Chaos Legion which is Erasure to Type 2 NEP that includes info, concept, history/causality
Is his Avatar power some sort of passive?

When's my GBFVR main Belial/Avatar Belial's profile getting made? Damn Low 1-C is getting way too crowded

Well, he possesses it but he has to use it. I don't remember him having a passive or anything
If he ever dies from anything he can use Chaos and the power surrounding him to be reborn into his last key
If that's the case, Zi-O precog into seeing himself getting wreck by Chaos Belial. No worry, his precog work against Type 4 Acasual being. So Belial is getting hit by Zi-O plot hax into giving up the fight.

There aren't nearly as many smurfs in Toaru as there are in Honkai + the smurf powers are always super specific instead of some passive I win button.

That's the main reason there aren't many Toaru characters around here.
I see.

Honestly reminds me of how I saw a scan flat out giving magic in Marvel 11D hax via M-Theory.

Had the potency of Marvel Magic been 11D and not Low 1-A that would've led to some...interesting matchups with other verses.

If that's the case, Zi-O precog into seeing himself getting wreck by Chaos Belial. No worry, his precog work against Type 4 Acasual being. So Belial is getting hit by Zi-O plot hax into giving up the fight.
well I'm not really into arguing for a higher position
just a position that he should be for being a smurf with such.
idk about the whole precog thing but Granblue Causality and Fate works in mysterious ways.
anyone with irregular causality is rendered into a fixed destiny simply by being in the presence of the Sky God that it would take someone on a higher level than him to render it null. so the same way Beelzebub haxing Causality can also render plot hax null since Concept,Plot, info type 2 are now considered as equally possible

well I'm not really into arguing for a higher position
just a position that he should be for being a smurf with such.
idk about the whole precog thing but Granblue Causality and Fate works in mysterious ways.
anyone with irregular causality is rendered into a fixed destiny simply by being in the presence of the Sky God that it would take someone on a higher level than him to render it null. so the same way Beelzebub haxing Causality can also render plot hax null since Concept,Plot, info type 2 are now considered as equally possible
I see, I see.

Alright, if he were to prevent from resurrection/regen, would that stop him from becoming 1-C?

Dark Samus for a 5B empty spot. Though I'm not sure how she beats the Batter.

Edit: actually she stomps batter horribly. So number 10 for now.

I see, I see.

Alright, if he were to prevent from resurrection/regen, would that stop him from becoming 1-C?
yes but suppressing him often doesn't work (people tried in-verse 3x and he always escaped and faster each time) because of his chaos that can adapt.
His avatar's power is like far stronger and enough to be 7D but falls short in terms of depth as void power comparison to Chaos (Only Nep Type 1 Aspect 1 and 3). Still, it is persistent power that even a loss of physical body or whatnot doesn't stop its essence from persisting and still causing his "Rage" to anyone afflicted or influenced.
As long as his chaos exists he can basically bounce back by either Chaos nullifying anything or chaos adapting by ignoring the logic of any magic system up to 7D potentially.

His final key is 1-C where he can be reborn to simply gives him the full potential of chaos and its entire properties for him

Back