• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocks75

VS Battles
Retired
I'm back for a bit. I wanna debate something. For Dragon Ball, we have Goku Super Saiyan God and Beerus shocking the Seventh Universe with his punches only, and planets and stars were destroyed with the shockwaves of their punches and attacks.

For Asura's Wrath, we have Chakravartin sucking the whole Milky Way Galaxy casually, and can throw planets and stars casually.

Is the hour for Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath go into Galaxy level+ or not?

I actually posted a thread about the Dragon Ball upgrade in the staff forum. Just need some more staff members to add input.

I can totally see Galaxy+ Chakravartin if he casually absorbed a galaxy.

For DB if the calc is accurate then I don't see why not...

For Asura's wrath well I don't really know much about it so I can't say...

Well, Dragon Ball Super got an upgraded to galaxy level+.

What about Asura's Wrath? their god tiers have to be galaxy level+ too?

Seeing as how Goku Whis Beerus/Bills and Frieza(poor Vegeta) got a Tier 3-C upgrade not too long ago, i don't see any problem with the AW God Tiers getting upgraded to Tier 3-C as well.

If they do get upgraded again, Rocks, i'd like to post a Chakravartin vs 70% Beerus battle.

Why does Dragon Ball being upgraded mean Asura's Wrath has to be upgraded too? Like I said, I don't remember Chakravartin sucking up the Milky Way galaxy, so I'm rather skeptical.

I don't know about it, Lasting. Your gonna have to ask Rocks about it seeing as how he's the one that brought it up.

The Everlasting said:
Why does Dragon Ball being upgraded mean Asura's Wrath has to be upgraded too? Like I said, I don't remember Chakravartin sucking up the Milky Way galaxy, so I'm rather skeptical.
Well, a databook said Chakravartin was on the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, and the galaxy was being sucked.

http://www.t5forums.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=9079

I think we are underestimating Chakravartin's power.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Rocks: Sorry for the repeation, but can i make the battle of Chakra and Beerus when He(chakra) and Asura get upgraded?
Yeah.

Wouldn't we not regard that since we don't consider Chakravartin that large? It seems a little wierd that we would accept one thing from the guidebook but not another.

The Everlasting said:
Wouldn't we not regard that since we don't consider Chakravartin that large? It seems a little wierd that we would accept one thing from the guidebook but not another.
Well, Chakravartin's size is unquantifiable, so let's not debate about his size.

But he was sucking the Milky Way Galaxy into the center where he was, that's explain why he was throwing a lot of stars and planets toward Asura.

But here's the thing that really bugs me still: Were the galaxies that were floating around Chakra really galaxies or no? Personally i do think they were real but that's just me, y'all.

CrossverseCrisis said:
But here's the thing that really bugs me still: Were the galaxies that were floating around Chakra really galaxies or no? Personally i do think they were real but that's just me, y'all.
Of course not, considering Chakrawartin was in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, those "galaxies" aren't really galaxies, those things are ridiculously small to be considered galaxies.

Rocks75 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Of course not, considering Chakrawartin was in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, those "galaxies" aren't really galaxies, those things are ridiculously small to be considered galaxies.
Hmm. Point taken and noted. Eh, whatever. It's fine by me, actually.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
isnt chakra galaxy+
while beerus is supercluster+
Well, yeah, when the Attack Potency list is going to be updated, Beerus will be Multi-Galaxy level+, and Chakravartin is Galaxy level+.

Yeah, I had always thought Asura and Chakravartin were Mid to high 3-C as well. I fully support upgrading them.

Overlord-Murasama said:
Yes plz...

Although, may I bring up something a bit more controversial? Its about the galaxies surrounding Chakravartin
I replied that to CrossverseCrisis, read above about that.

Alright, so as a massive Asura's Wrath fan, I wanna see if these are legit and I think I've come up with a good argument. So why should he be buffed? Well, this. https://i.gyazo.com/3ab3a8e7094057fcedd1ad3e6c2161cb.png

One of the most annoying things in Asura's Wrath debating are these galaxies. Nobody seems to know whats up with em. Some might just say Chakra's bigger than em which is likely. At least, in my eyes.

But basically, I feel like Chakravartin is bigger than these galaxies, actually
Before anyone says Asura is comparable in size to the idol...

https://i.gyazo.com/282ebceebb17edc896e3283361a04f51.png

That little circle is showing where Asura punched Chakravartin. I believe that little thing there is actually apart of Chakra's body for as you can see...

https://i.gyazo.com/c3e49362897fa706d63944519d02fcb9.png

That dot up there? Thats where Asura punched. So saying Asura's size debunks it ain't good enough. Also, its very likely that Chakra is indeed close to these galaxies so saying hes bigger aint too crazy. Hell, when you get closer? https://i.gyazo.com/307c4d7ce2b60d1acdeaa18529212b7e.png

Heres his hand in front of one. So he isn't far away. Also, before anyone says "When Chakravartin attacks you with stars, there noticeable near himself!" https://i.gyazo.com/9474ee8e5160f58dc510a5d7f767d5f6.png

Yes these look pretty big up-close... buuuuut, we dont know how close. That and... https://i.gyazo.com/51894219548f03c6e2386a74180cf249.png

When they get up close, they really dont even look like a star. At least to me. They look more like a fireball.

Also, I might add that Chakravartin isnt just pulling these stars out of nowhere. Hes creating them out of nothing so hes probably just making em as big as he wants since who cares? Add in him being the creator of the universe, and it definitely seems like multi galaxy Asura/Chakravartin could be legit (Note: Im not implying universal Asura/Chakravartin lol)
Thoughts?

Except that isn't there before Asura punches him. If Asura is the size of a planet and Chakravartin is the size of multiple galaxies, Chakravartin wouldn't even be able to see him, much less know where to throw his attacks.

Also, saying he made those as big as he wants makes so sense when we see them when compared to the planet-sized Asura, not to mention he actually creates a real sun as one of his attacks, especially when he throws that massive planet and we see it's very close to him, but only a few dozen/hundred times larger than Asura himself.

Also, Chakravartin is actually not the creator of the universe, that is a big misconception. The only indication we have is this exchange:

Asura: "The world is not yours to control!"

Chakravartin: "On the contrary, I created it."

At no point does that imply Chakravartin created the universe, simply that he created Gaia. If you want more info on this, read this blog post.

"Except that isn't there before Asura punches him. If Asura is the size of a planet and Chakravartin is the size of multiple galaxies, Chakravartin wouldn't even be able to see him, much less know where to throw his attacks."

This could easily be him having a good eye

"Also, saying he made those as big as he wants makes so sense when we see them when compared to the planet-sized Asura, not to mention he actually creates a real sun as one of his attacks, especially when he throws that massive planet and we see it's very close to him, but only a few dozen/hundred times larger than Asura himself."

Well it does tbh. I mean, look at how the size varies. Some are bigger than Asura, some are bareeely bigger than him

"Also, Chakravartin is actually
not the creator of the universe, that is a big misconception. The only indication we have is this exchange:

Asura: "The world is not yours to control!"

Chakravartin: "On the contrary, I created it."

At no point does that imply Chakravartin created the universe, simply that he created Gaia. If you want more info on this, read this blog post."

Never knew lol. Albeit, wasnt implying universal was legit tho since we arent given a timeframe of it, regardless

"Except that isn't there before Asura punches him. If Asura is the size of a planet and Chakravartin is the size of multiple galaxies, Chakravartin wouldn't even be able to see him, much less know where to throw his attacks."

Also another thing... its fiction. A lot of things are possible that seem impossible.

"Chakravartin wouldn't even be able to see him, much less know where to throw his attacks."

...that sounds sort of miffy to be to be honest. I mean, Chakravartin's the God of Mantra, I don't think he'd have difficulty pinpointing Asura in any way, shape, or form.

I'm not sure a good eye will let you see an individual planet when you're the size of multiple galaxies. Not that it matters (I just brought it up mainly because I felt like it, and we don't know if Chakravartin can sense Mantra), but we see that Asura is notable when put up close with Idol Chakravartin, showing that, while there is a great size difference, it's not so huge that Asura and Idol Chakravartin are as different as a planet and multiple galaxies.

Yeah, but that shows that Chakravartin isn't that much larger than Asura (And I saw a now busted Moviecodec post that put Chakravartin at ten times larger than the sun, roughly speaking since he was sitting down). You remember that attack where he throws a colossal planet at Asura and Asura plows through it? We see it up close compared to Chakravartin IIRC, and it's pretty similar in size to him, and while it does greatly dwarf Asura, he is still noticeable when compared in size.

I know, but it shows that he didn't do it even over time, so it gets rid of a point that implies Chak and Asura are 3-B.

Re-visited that part... and honestly, it just looks like a giant chunk of rock lol

If it were a moon, then it'd be waaaay smaller and if it were a planet, it'd be Asura's size.

@Everlasting To be entirely honest, I'm fairly certain a lot of that can simply be attributed to the creators either not saying attention to real-world size scaling or possibly simply gameplay mechanics, even. That part's iffy, sure, but it seems to me like they were rather obviously intended to be galaxies. Maybe I'm missing something...

Yeah like real talk, I feel like we might be using low-ends to determine the size. I mean, I recall in one scene, the Karma Fortress was barely continent sized or something when its clearly planet sized

I'm still rather iffy, as it simply makes no sense from a visual standpoint, and are the galaxies even there in other scenes?

They never really ever appear in the game at any other point to begin with if I recall. I support the size since we never truly get to see how big they are compared to Asura, however, and merely Chakra's hand (And Asura wasn't even visible compared to a small part on Chakra's forehead)

and really, cutscene > gameplay in size. Like, I've seen gameplay make sooooo many other characters small in other series (Galactus in MvC for example) only for a cutscene later to show them as waaaaaay larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back