• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, the busted calc puts Idol Chak as large star sized.

Except something showing up in a cutscene and not later during the gameplay seems nonsensical.

Considering how iffy it is in my eyes, maybe it would be better to just pixel scale Golden Chak's size to Asura.

What im saying is in general, games do it. I recall Viewtiful Joe owning a mech larger than the sun... and in one cutscene, he was comparable to it in size. I know im using other fictions but you get that, right?

Games have a tendency of completely screwing up sizes

Overlord-Murasama said:
Although as much as I support this...

Yasha will not scale :[
Slightly off topic But I feel the same way about dark Mao And good Mao Universal Disgaea Characters being the minimum SO CLOSE.

Anyways To the topic on hand

My opinion 1 I alredy thought Dragon ball was permoted to galaxy level and was even being considered for Multi galaxy level?

2 Asuras wrath God tiers should be permoted to Large star level cause downplay of them only destroying planets and stars ....... jK

Real opinion they should be At least Galaxy level+ Likely multi galaxy

But this is just one nerds opinion

Chakravartin is still not galaxy size, he being in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy debunks this, if he were big as a galaxy, he would cover the entire Milky Way Galaxy.

Since nobody's replied since, I'm guessing the debate's over. Although, Asura and Chakravartin still need an upgrade to at least galaxy now though.

Also, the game sort of contradicts him being in the middle (if it even happens). As you can see, he... totally isn't in the middle. Not to mention, the game > guidebook which has been established a lot as shown with my now debunked Large Star Yasha (Single tear)

Overlord-Murasama said:
Also, the game sort of contradicts him being in the middle (if it even happens). As you can see, he... totally isn't in the middle. Not to mention, the game > guidebook which has been established a lot as shown with my now debunked Large Star Yasha (Single tear)
Why the game would contradict that Chakravartin was in the center of the galaxy?

From the databook.

How you can prove Chakravartin isn't in the center of the galaxy since you're claiming he isn't?

From the game, you can't, if the Asura's Wrath Complete Works wouldn't exist, you wouldn't know in what part of the Universe Chakravartin was, then we have to take the Asura's Wrath Complete Works to know in what part of the Universe Chakravartin is, and that's the reason why Asura got an upgraded from FTL to MFTL+, because he traveled 28,000 light years in minutes, which is the distance between the Earth and the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

I took a decision, I will upgrade Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath.

Dragon Ball God Tiers will be multi-galaxy level+ to universe level.

Asura's Wrath God Tiers will be galaxy level+.

Rocks75 said:
I took a decision, I will upgrade Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath.
Dragon Ball God Tiers will be multi-galaxy level+ to universe level.

Asura's Wrath God Tiers will be galaxy level+.
Cool.

No, I am against upgrading Dragon Ball Super for now. The feat was calced, and was galaxy level on our scale. IMO, we should wait for Super to get over before decisive upgrading.

Don't know about Asura, but if the game feats contradict Databook feats, then the data book should be disregarded.

@Rocks75: Please wait for the rest of the staff's input before upgrading.

Lord Kavpeny said:
No, I am against upgrading Dragon Ball Super for now. The feat was calced, and was galaxy level on our scale. IMO, we should wait for Super to get over before decisive upgrading.
Don't know about Asura, but if the game feats contradict Databook feats, then the data book should be disregarded.

As much as I'd LOVE to see Goku and the rest get the upgrade to Multi-Galaxy... I must agree here. Let's wait until December.

Lord Kavpeny said:

SSJ God Goku is multi-galaxy level+ due to that calc (galaxy level+ in our scale), but Beerus cancelled an Universe buster attack using his 100% of his power in last episode, and Whis' said the attacks of Goku and Beerus was going to destroy the entire Universe, because the attacks of both in the last episode were much stronger than their shockwaves in the episode 12, Whis is a reliable character, without mentioning the others Kais were saying Beerus is able to destroy the Universe, now Beerus backed up that with the last feat.

Yeah, but still Chakravartin was sucking the entire Milky Way Galaxy to the center of the galaxy, that's the reason why he was throwing a lot of planets and stars toward Asura, not to mention we used the databook to upgrade Asura's speed from FTL to MFTL+, and Chakravartin creating an universe now is valid, because sekai means the world, and the world is reffering to the universe, enough reasons to put him at Galaxy level+ at least.

Alright, I will wait then to upgrade both verses.

If Kav says to wait on the upgrades, that's fine by me. Espescially since the whole revisioning the pages thing doesn't start until around December.

so, is even destroying the Kaioshin Realm located Beyond the 7th Universe still be considered just a Universal feat and not Universal Level+? also, when we say the DBU is the size of ours, does that include the Afterlife? or just the Mortal Universe? cause the Afterlife could be considered another Universe, since Akira based it off of our own, shouldn't that just mean the Mortal Universe? cause he could've just simply added the Afterlife/Cosmos which is as big as our universe and Mortal Universe of DBU

As much as i respect everyone decisions and opinions here i sincerely do not understand why exclusively Dragonball characters need to be confirmed with statements +feats + powerscaling multiple times and then the staff needs to do a full reunion to decide if upgrade it or not when the feats are crystal clear, honestly, i feel that if this was any other franchise it would just be bumped 30 min after the episode, no questions asked, is that because dragonball its too controversial? I feel like it is getting over the top special treatment. This is not intended to offend anyone, im just stating my opinion on the case, i kind of understand it, and kinda doesnt.

Viturino said:
As much as i respect everyone decisions and opinions here i sincerely do not understand why exclusively Dragonball characters need to be confirmed with statements +feats + powerscaling multiple times and then the staff needs to do a full reunion to decide if upgrade it or not when the feats are crystal clear, honestly, i feel that if this was any other franchise it would just be bumped 30 min after the episode, no questions asked, is that because dragonball its too controversial? I feel like it is getting over the top special treatment. This is not intended to offend anyone, im just stating my opinion on the case, i kind of understand it, and kinda doesnt.
Oh, Viturino, if only you knew... I personally think we can trace that back all the one to a single person: Endless Mike.

Viturino said:
@GohanLSSJ2 I did not get the reference

~~VitOrino? xD
Sorry for the misspelling.

Anyways, yeah. I think Endless Mike was the guy we can blame for all this whole situation regarding Dragon Ball throughout the various VS Wikis in the Internet.

He's the one who made Mach 1000 and core-busting the norm for Dragon Ball Z debates for years and even created a bogus theory called split-durability where he "explained" that Z warriors could only tank planet-busting (oh sorry, core-busting) energy blasts, but could not survive physical attacks of the same magnitude.

Thankfully, the new material released, as well as vaious fans looking back and calcing the DBZ feats yielded us a much better result, which left EM's reputation seemingly in tatters. Unfortunately, it seems this contributed to the extreme radicalization of important parts of the Dragon Ball fandom (the Ztards and Phenom Brigade, to list a few), which did nothing to help the situation.

So yeah, Dragon Ball is being far more scrutinized that most fandoms thanks to the effects caused by Endless Mike. At least that's my pet theory.

@GohanLSSJ2

I see, ty for the thorough explanation, thats a good example of how a rotten apple can spoil the barrel.

no prob about the misspelling, i get it a lot, its fu

I'm fine with waiting.

But what is the need for the Asura's Wrath upgrades? Are we doing that simply because Dragonball is being upgraded? What has actually changed that we need to put the Asura's Wrath characters at a higher level? We really need to start becoming more consistent otherwise it would hurt our credibility as an indexing site.

P.S. I have nothing against Asuras Wrath

I'm not sure we would wait that long i mean, What if there was more universal feats in DBS or people are being inpatience about updating them.

Undylan said:
I'm not sure we would wait that long i mean, What if there was more universal feats in DBS or people are being inpatience about updating them.
Then we just add "likely much higher" in their profiles as a placeholder.

I am personally fine with placing the DB characters at Multi-Galaxy level after the tiering system has been revised (or even before, if the other admins are okay with it). However, until we get conclusive proof that the Dragon Ball universe is not just 8 galaxies large (with the afterlife included), Universe level should be out of the question.

Why isn't Chakravartin credited with creating the Asura Wrath universe? Also the point of the final battle is to prevent him from destroying the current universe and creating another in its place.

@Majin Acolyte

Because he only created Gaia. All mention of a "world" appear to point towards a planet, unlike something like Final Fantasy XIII. The point of the final battle is to prevent him from destroying Gaia, not the universe.

When we try to use Daizenshuu to upgrade DB characters using its multipliers and power scaling :

"-Thats not a good source, should no be considered"
Daizenshuu says 4 galaxy fallacy then everyone :

"-Now you need to prove its not, because Daizenshuu is the best source"

Legit~~

Inb4 : "-Daizenshuu its not the only place which says that, we also now take dub/sub mistakes as canon"

inb4┬▓ : "Banhammer"

Viturino said:
When we try to use Daizenshuu to upgrade DB characters using its multipliers and power scaling :
"-Thats not a good source, should no be considered"

Legit~~

Inb4 : "-Daizenshuu its not the only place which says that, we also now take dub/sub mistakes as canon"

Daizenshuu also stated Cell to be able to "blow away the solar system", but his claim is still taken as hyperbole.

Majin Acolyte said:
Viturino said:
When we try to use Daizenshuu to upgrade DB characters using its multipliers and power scaling :: "-Thats not a good source, should no be considered"

Legit~~

Daizenshuu also stated Cell to be able to "blow away the solar system", but his claim is still taken as hyperbole.
Yeah, about that... people are starting to doubt if that's really hyperbole now... The main reason we had them as hyperbole (Asides from the meddlings of Endless Mike) was because Buu didn't truly show bigger feats on-screen, and that Beerus both stated Base Goku was weaker than Frieza and was supposedly at that level himself going by Battle of Gods.

But since Buu's busting of the Earth was calced as enough to blow up at least a dwarf star and that Kaioshin's statement can be interpreted as him destroying several celestial bodies (which can be interpreted as him blowing up stars left and right), an that Dragon Ball Super has Beerus' statement hold absolutely no water (The statement never appeared on the Manga, and on the Anime seemed less a statement and more a taunt to rile up Goku, as it implied Goku'd have troubles beating Frieza as a bloody Super Saiya, a form where even at his weakest was enough to cassually stomp 100% Frieza, and that was now at least several times more powerful!) and has him as at least Multi-Galaxy level (able to nullify a blast that could destroy the entire Universe at his fullest).

@GohanLSSJ2

That's interesting. I didn't know people were starting to come around on that. It's hard to believe how much Dragon Ball Super has done for dragonball feats in only 13 episodes. (and a couple chapters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back