• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
SSB Vegito being comparable to Beerus is only in the manga
Doesnt matter. Its still a thing. And if the manga shows low 2-C feats as well, it would apply to vegito. This is the only site that keeps the manga away from the scaling, but it still doesn't stop anyone who wants to use it.

Ovrhide said:
Doesnt matter. Its still a thing. And if the manga shows low 2-C feats as well, it would apply to vegito. This is the only site that keeps the manga away from the scaling, but it still doesn't stop anyone who wants to use it.
That's fine but we use the anime :^)

If they don't make a Goku Blanco joke in the Dubs, I'm sueing Funimation.´╗┐

I have seen a video that shows chapter 33. (HERE if you[[ ]] wonder)

It's a little different, with a lot of (admittedly fodder) characters getting taken out early

... I think it's pretty obvious they will have to. I think it will only last one volume. We don't have much time left!

I also like how all the episodes in Super now take place over the course of a minute. I'm pretty sure the last 10 episodes took place in 15 minutes.

Okay guys.

[[1]]

I seriously need your opinion on this.

Do you guys think this makes MUI Goku stronger than Xeno Goku? I've seen people saying yes but what do you guys think?

Xeno Goku is non-canon. Doesn't matter what they say.

I'm pretty sure they don't even know how strong Xeno Goku even is.

I'm 90% sure there's supposed to be a comma between "Strongest" and "Son Goku".

Translating is hard.

Yeah there's so much countless ways MUI Goku > Xeno Goku is wrong come to think of it.

But if i were to guess it'd be that this transformation is merely the strongest established canon transformation.

well...it can mean a few things but if we don't include games MUI IS the strongest goku

Well, Xeno Goku is currently fighting only on par with a ssjb goku from Super. So maybe you guys just overestimated Xeno Goku.

Ovrhide said:
Well, Xeno Goku is currently fighting only on par with a ssjb goku from Super. So maybe you guys just overestimated Xeno Goku.
that's games so its different from canon

Pls guise, of course they are also including among the 'Strongest GOkus in history' THIS one, who has defeated The One Above All

Why should we think TOEI didn't include even the fanfiction versions? I mean we know they must be somewhat aware of them B|

Am I the only one who wishes his form kept the glowing white hair like shown in the preview? I'm not a fan of the silver, I think it makes Goku look like an old man lol

Pannaliciour said:
How does wiki tier work with this: If Goku mastered UI does that mean he is at minimum above Beerus (he didn't master it). But also does that make him angel level or is that impossible?
If you follow common sense, Goku is 100% above Beerus, knowing DBS though he may achieve MUI and STILl be weaker than Beerus

Because lets face it, he should have been stronger than Beerus ever since the SSBKKx10, he should be on his way to angle level by now

If you believe in multipliers (not using them here for obvious reasons) Goku as a SSG back in the battle of Gods was less than a trillionth of Beerus' power!

If we used the multipliers, they wouldn't get out of Large Planet. Death Battle used them and Goku was calculated at 5-A as a result. As a SSJ4.

Oh I know. PL are not linear at all lol

I am just saying that if we used math from SSG ... yeah, it's ridicolous

Quantu said:
Am I the only one who wishes his form kept the glowing white hair like shown in the preview? I'm not a fan of the silver, I think it makes Goku look like an old man lol
He's an angel now

My boi Frieza is just laying around somewhere while Goku and Jiren go at it. Can't wait for the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back