• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
Wait, why are Whis, Gogeta, and etc 2-C now?
They can no sell anything both Champa and Beerus combined can throw at them and can anything they can throw, Champa + Beerus fighting was said to result in both U6 and U7 being destroyed, which is 2-C, so anyone above both together is now considered 2-C

At least that's what i remember from the CRT.

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
Wait, why are Whis, Gogeta, and etc 2-C now?
Dragon Ball's strongest Low 2-Cs got massively upgraded.

Beerus and Champa share a 2-C feat and thus the unquantifiable difference between Low 2-C and 2-C was quantified in-verse - meaning that characters who are above Beerus should logically be 2-C.

MonzyMonz said:
I prefer Vegito stomping his opponents into ashes.
Well I don't when its OP Fusion vs OP Fusion fight. If they did the fight right Fused Zamasu vs Vegito would be the best in the series. Both were OP.

Zamasu Chan said:
He was OP in the manga.
And in the anime he should be because Anime Black and Zamasu were way more powerful than in the manga. Also the way they handle his immortality in the anime was stupid.

I think it's said that Zamasu was holding back while fighting Goku and Vegeta. I'll try confirm this. Regardless, there's absolutely no way he is barely stronger than Black alone.

Edit: The comment was actually near the beginning of their battle, so never mind.

Merged Zamasu was OP as hell. For a good portion of the fight he was stomping Full Power Goku and Vegeta. I think you can explain that moments like Goku's Kamehameha and the Father - Son Galick Gun were moments of the Saiyans either reaching out for deeper power or surpassing their normal limits. Even so Zamasu canceled out the F/S Galick Gun and he tanked the explosion of Holy Wrath + Kamehameha. His Light of Divine Justice then furthered the power gap so much even SSJB Vegito's Final Kamehameha wasn't powerful enough to do any noticeable damage. And let's not even get into Infinite Zamasu.

Zamasu was trash for a fusion and this is not even an opinion.

His best feat is no sell attacks from Full power Goku and Vegeta before they powered up. He lost beam struggle to Vegeta/Trunks, then lost beam struggle to Goku and then Goku starts beating him up with his feets alone and knock him down with Kaio-Ken. He bull his ugly form and power up to fight Vegito "who was also trash" but later on lose to Trunks with the help of 30 normal humans. In Toriyama's vision, Zamasu is only as strong as 2 SSB and Toei messed shit up by adding Vegito and wanted a close battle anyway and we had one of the worst power scaling in any arc.

Compare that to Broly destroying FP Goku and Vegeat and then Gogeta bullying the same Broly "maybe even strong" with SS alone.

Toei like to add tension for the sake of it, take Luffy vs doflamingo fight for example, in the manga, Luffy overpower Doffy the moment their attack clash while in the anime they have back and fourth for half an episode and Luffy need a Nakama speech to overpower the villian.

"AND Goku and Vegeta"

This excuse is so pathetic that I don't even want to apologize for being rude. Those 2 couldn't beat Zamasu fused why would they make a different when they can barely stand?

ZERO7772 said:
"AND Goku and Vegeta"

This excuse is so pathetic that I don't even want to apologize for being rude. Those 2 couldn't beat Zamasu fused why would they make a different when they can barely stand?
Simply because one weakened saiyan god tier > 30 people on his own, you can't just discredit that Goku and Vegeta's genki energy didn't add a good amount of power to the Sword of Hope.

I don't think how powerful they are makes their genki energy superior.

Otherwise Gohan's energy would have been enough to destroy Kid Buu.

Heck Dragon Ball has shown that Genki Energy has a massive boost effect on attacks and characters than normal ki energy transfers. Example (U7 Spirit Bomb)

Tbh Vegito Blue was pretty pathetic as a fusion too. He was pressured by Zamasu, at times, and clearly wasn't just stomping Zamasu effortlessly. Even his absolute strongest attack, Final Kamehameha, barely melted half of Zamasu's body. Compare to Grade 2 Vegeta's Final Flash vaporising Cell's entire upper body. And, yeah, I know Zamasu had immortality but the fact that only half his body was melted would show his imperfect Regenerationn only had to deal with half his body.

Compare that to Gogeta's base form being comparable to Goku's Blue form and Super Saiyan Gogeta logically scaling to over twice the power of X20 Blue Goku...

Xantospoc said:
Seriously, people are complaining a fight wasn't one sided. And this is why I despise people
People are complaining because it doesn't make any logical sense for Vegito and Zamasu to be on an even level.

This is a logical inconsistency, which is indictive of bad writing, and therefore it should be obvious that as to why people are complaining.

Why should anyone just be fine with poor writing?

Xantospoc said:
Seriously, people are complaining a fight wasn't one sided. And this is why I despise people
Some people try to justify Vegito's shitty performance by bringing the excuses of Zams being immortal despite Zamasu matching him blow for blow. Beside, Vegito and Zamasu shouldn't be on the same level given that Goku and Vegeta are > Black and Zamasu.

Vegito in the Manga for sure was stomping Fused Zamasu but in the Anime, again Zamasu NO SOLD Vegito's Final Kamehameha lol

ZERO7772 said:
Vegito is a trash anyway who couldn't beat Base Cumber. Toei hate Vegito.
To his credit he did push Cumber to Golden Oozaru which is a boost greater than SSJ3

At this point, we could argue the Fusion Dance is Goku x Vegeta and the Potaras are Goku + Vegeta, like many Gogeta underplayers and Vegito wankers would claim to death in the past. That's pretty ****** up.

Fools. Potara was confirmed to be the sum of the parts multiplied by dozens of times. Vegito is TRASH! TRASH I SAY! Chadgeta is clearly Goku x Vegeta! His Base power is stronger than Blue whereas Trash Vegito is only a few dozen times Goku Blue! PATHETIC! Super Saiyan Gogeta would one-tap Vegito Blue!

Gogeta's track record is also way better with only a single fail and two wins compared to the utter failure of Vegerot (only taking into account Super and Toei)

CryoTheMayo said:
Imagine being VegeTRASH! With a loss record of 0-2! Instead of the CHADGETA with a win record of 2-1!
It's 3-0 actually. Did you forget Cumber?

Alos, Gogeta is literally the only fusion to ever win a fight, not once, but twice!

I was only being GENTLE and NICE to such a WEAK FAILURE! 0-2 is already wretched enough. How could such a WEAKLING even EXIST IN FICTION? This weak little failure makes me SICK. Toss this dweeb into the locker so we can go watch CHADGETA score another victory in the NEXT FILM!

Holy shit this thread gotten stupid with the vegito downplay. The fact are legit bringOng up ******* Fanfic garbage like heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back