• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there, let's please not get hostile here. I agree that Vegito did was legit stomping his opponents, but the jokes aren't something to be explosive over. Plus Vegito does have a tendency to toy with his opponents when he could have finished the fight right from the get go.

CryoTheMayo said:
Imagine being VegeTRASH! With a loss record of 0-2! Instead of the CHADGETA with a win record of 2-1!
>0-2 >Literally stomped buuhan and main plan was to save the kids >was kicking Zamasu ass in both fight with toei oitrighted stated on their website in both adaptations Only Zamasu can be argued to be a loss via time limit but sure as hell was beating him in combat.

Hst master said:
Technically 0-4 because thanks to CC Vegito vs Cumber and Xeno Vegito vs Cumber.
Not even close to being accurate given the games gh is fight with ssj Cumber wasn't concluded and ssj4 xeno vegito overpowered him.

CryoTheMayo said:
I'm sorry that YOU LIKE TRASHGITO! You dweebs really stick together, huh? Time for another swirlie DWEEB!
0/10 shitposting m8 I've seen better on 4chan I know ur ******* around but u can do better.

Tipper17 said:
CryoTheMayo said:
I'm sorry that YOU LIKE TRASHGITO! You dweebs really stick together, huh? Time for another swirlie DWEEB!
0/10 shitposting m8 I've seen better on 4chan
I know ur ******* around but u can do better.
Virginito fanboys shouldn't be criticising my CHAD responses! Your Vegitrasho got cocky and lost 0-4! Learn to be more stoic and SAGELIKE like CHADgeta! Calmness in the face of NERDLINESS is a requirement to dunk on EVIL LOSERS!

0/10 shitposting m8 I've seen better on 4chan
I know ur ******* around but u can do better.

Virginito fanboys shouldn't be criticising my CHAD responses! Your Vegitrasho got cocky and lost 0-4! Learn to be more stoic and SAGELIKE like CHADgeta! Calmness in the face of NERDLINESS is a requirement to dunk on EVIL LOSERS!

Yep
CDCEE27E-DCCB-4E87-99B4-757166537E0B

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Seeing Cryo like this is super weird. I'll likely have nightmares tonight,
Apologies, Ser Lancelot. I am but an acolyte of Gogeta, conversing with an acolyte of Vegito. This is merely standard debate between our religions. I shall resume my more serious and professional demeanor once I have argued for my side of this religious conflict.

Both are trash. This is the only fusion I want in mah life
64849020 2330524980528828 8790358901565423616 n

>0-2 >Literally stomped buuhan and main plan was to save the kids >was kicking Zamasu ass in both fight with toei oitrighted stated on their website in both adaptations Only Zamasu can be argued to be a loss via time limit but sure as hell was beating him in combat.

The salt. Keep it coming please~

Warren Valion said:
Xantospoc said:
Seriously, people are complaining a fight wasn't one sided. And this is why I despise people
People are complaining because it doesn't make any logical sense for Vegito and Zamasu to be on an even level.
This is a logical inconsistency, which is indictive of bad writing, and therefore it should be obvious that as to why people are complaining.

Why should anyone just be fine with poor writing?
How so? Goku Black was > Goku and Vegeta separated

Fused Zamasu was close to their level (although below both)

Then he got two amps, one in the form of Light of Justice and the other when Power stressed. It makes perfect sense that Merged Zamasu would be actually ABOVE Vegito.

The fight was not well done, I will say that. It was well animated but badly choreographed and MZ should have shown more damage at the Final Kamehameha. But no, people just worship a bad character like Vegito too much

The salt. Keep it coming please~

Come up with better shitpost m8

People are complaining because it doesn't make any logical sense for Vegito and Zamasu to be on an even level.
This is a logical inconsistency, which is indictive of bad writing, and therefore it should be obvious that as to why people are complaining.

Why should anyone just be fine with poor writing?

How so? Goku Black was > Goku and Vegeta separated

Fused Zamasu was close to their level (although below both)

Then he got two amps, one in the form of Light of Justice and the other when Power stressed. It makes perfect sense that Merged Zamasu would be actually ABOVE Vegito.

The fight was not well done, I will say that. It was well animated but badly choreographed and MZ should have shown more damage at the Final Kamehameha. But no, people just worship a bad character like Vegito too much

Code:
And this is why shit taste like this should be quarantined

I would like to see a ssj blue version of the Golden Great Ape form and then the Saiyan retains their rational to transform futher into a hybrid Ssj4 form with God Ki and Ssj Blue characteristics.

Basically DBGT and Db Super merge and combine into one.

"Wow there, let's please not get hostile here. I agree that Vegito did was legit stomping his opponents, but the jokes aren't something to be explosive over. Plus Vegito does have a tendency to toy with his opponents when he could have finished the fight right from the get go.

Boi, Gogeta was toying hard against Broly. Or is there a legit reason for him to not instantly go Blue and kill him? At least Vegito went Blue against Zamasu right off the bat (Zamasu not getting rekt is another story).

And if Gogeta is 2-1 I guess we are counting DBGT? SS4 Gogeta is the epithome of toying in dragon ball.

Not my fault it's so easy to bait Tipper-chan using Vegito

Vegito Blue was fan-service done wrong.

If you want to discont GT then it's 2-0 for Gogeta ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

ZERO7772 said:

Srry that you have to resort to shitty ass bait to pass the time And nope if we're being nit picky then gogeta failed to get the kill on broly so technically his real win was only in fusion reborn:')

Whats the general opinion about the super sayian four desgins in gt? I actually prefer them to the super sayian blue/red, the design brought the sayains back to their bestial roots. Note gt itself was aweful but I appreciated the designs for super sayain four.

Agreed! I was just brining up the fact I liked the designs for super sayain four more then super sayain gods and wanted to hear others opinions on the matter :p

Also looking through the old games why did pan get into any of the games? Budokai three uses her as the save screen and she still doesn't make it! I disliked the pan from gt alot but she literally never made it into many of the games as a playable character and that seem bizzare...

ZERO7772 said:

If you count the moive then GT should count as well.

The pen or the sword said:
Whats the general opinion about the super sayian four desgins in gt? I actually prefer them to the super sayian blue/red, the design brought the sayains back to their bestial roots. Note gt itself was aweful but I appreciated the designs for super sayain four.
I think the guy-liner and the furry bodies is really stupid and very 90s.

I like the concept though, and I am glad that Toriyama reworked into Broly's Ikari form which has a better name and design.

I agree it was a little silly but I really liked the return to the sayians anamalistic roots, I guess I liked how it made them seem more alien. Saying that it was very 90's but I think the concept could have been reworked into something even cooler.

The pen or the sword said:
I agree it was a little silly but I really liked the return to the sayians anamalistic roots, I guess I liked how it made them seem more alien. Saying that it was very 90's but I think the concept could have been reworked into something even cooler.
It was reworked, like I said, throught Broly's Ikari form.

I meant goku and vegetas forms... While brolys wrath state is awesome Its still not as monsterous/inhuman as I prefer I want to see a strong call back to the great apes, something that looks like a real beast.

I guess in the end Im interested in seeing some more interesting physical changes other then muscle densisty and hair/eye color/style.

What's everybody's favourite transformation design (Saiyan or not)? Mine is Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken during the Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back