• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@guyx: uhh...did you not see the galaxies though?

Anyway if you're doubting Krillin for not being able to distinguise a planet or a galaxy. I'm sorry, but for a normal human, they have the basic knowledge of planets and galaxies. Yes he's reliable and it's the most obvious thing lol.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I'm calling it right now! The tournament between all 12 universes will be the last arc.
nah

imo there will be a tournament, but that gets interrupted by a massive threat, and maybe it is revealed zeno is the fodder tier of a higher god hierarchy or something and crazy stuff happens like in xenoverse, on steroids

now THAT wud be epic

Didn't know that,then it's obvious that if someone can destroy a universe it will destroy that universe for real

Aimenaltair said:
Strmi said:
People really think Toriyama still remembers about other timelines?hahahahah,good one
Joke's on you he re-read his manga before writing super :v
he has?

anyway, yes he cant just forget timelines... the timelines were the basis for the whole cell saga and xenoverse itself -_-

he surely isnt going to forget it

he may ignore it tho

Poinciana1971 said:
I would love a faster Whis but the cube was stated to be a vehicle many times, can you prove Whis was moving it himself and not driving it?
He once said that he's speed is the greatest speed in the universe.

So ... Whis speed > Cube.

Also, maybe he was using the Cube just because of the mortals (non-gods). ~ (By telekinesis)

Vados did it with the Super Dragon Balls.

Also, maybe he was using the Cube just because of the mortals (non-gods). ~ (By telekinesis)

True dat

TakatoBlue said:
Poinciana1971 said:
I would love a faster Whis but the cube was stated to be a vehicle many times, can you prove Whis was moving it himself and not driving it?

You seem to have missed my comments from after that, you should NEVER reply without reading ALL of the comments.

So I saw the STTGL thing(hope that's what it's called)and I think Zarama surpasses it in size.Not dwarves just surpasses.Unless there's some 'final' final form

Xali990 said:
So I saw the STTGL thing(hope that's what it's called)and I think Zarama surpasses it in size.Not dwarves just surpasses.Unless there's some 'final' final form
how it's been stated before that sttgl is half the size of the universe unless if zarama is about that size then no he can't be huger

well can anyone calc how many light years tall is zarama? I think TTGL is comfirmed in DBS now lol

NotEvenHuman said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Found this on the 'net:
Zarama STTGL

I think STTGL's drill is bigger than Zarama/Super Shenron tho.
Galaxies can vary in size tho.
Yes, based on types of galaxies. There are three types of galaxies as far as I know; the spiral galaxies, which are around the size of the Milky Way, the dwarf galaxies, which are mostly a cobbled-together mass of nebula gasses and solar systems, very tiny compared to the bigger galaxies, and the ancient elliptical galaxies, which, if you go by IC 1101, can range up to 50 times bigger than the Milky Way Galaxy, or roughly 6,000,000 light-years.

Probably a Full on Omni since his "Super Shenron" possesses no known limits in it's wishes and going by the Namekian's rules like Dende & Kami, the Dragon cannot be stronger than it's creator except he has this power without needing to wish.

Nibbler3100 said:
Probably a Full on Omni since his "Super Shenron" possesses no known limits in it's wishes and going by the Namekian's rules like Dende & Kami, the Dragon cannot be stronger than it's creator except he has this power without needing to wish.
Maybe he is the creator of all 12 Universes.

That would make this guy like Low 2-C or 2-C right? man, if Future Trunks indeed shows up, he mentions the timelines XD, cause even if there is like 1,000 timelines, that would mean like 2-B still or something

DBZMLP12345 said:
That would make this guy like Low 2-C or 2-C right? man, if Future Trunks indeed shows up, he mentions the timelines XD, cause even if there is like 1,000 timelines, that would mean like 2-B still or something
2-C just by creating them.

2-B if we have at least 84 timelines in each Universe and he can destroy them.

at least 2-A if each Universe has infinite timelines and he can destroy them.

Alex
Isn't infinite timelines a given per universe since every single action in the world there are choices and a different timeline is made for each one of them and well they said he can destroy all 12 universes casually

If Trunks appears and he confirms that every universe has his own independent timelines there is no reason to assume there isn't an infinite amount of them in each one.

Giving them an arbitrary cap would be blatant downplay and would bring issues with other series with alternate timelines too ( who is to say they are infinite if we have seen only a limited number of them?)

AguilaR101 said:
If Trunks appears and he confirms that every universe has his own independent timelines there is no reason to assume there isn't an infinite amount of them in each one.
Giving them an arbitrary cap would be blatant downplay and would bring issues with other series with alternate timelines too ( who is to say they are infinite if we have seen only a limited number of them?)
wellll.... if we dont get the number and countless is stated instead of infinite, then destroying db verse wud be a 2-B feat then....

Zarama is the definition of swag I hope we actually see him fight I got an awesome vibe during the summoning

Xali990 said:
Zarama is the definition of swag I hope we actually see him fight I got an awesome vibe during the summoning
just so you know, the guy who was summoned is super shenron, zarama is yet to be seen

(i am saying this cuz i feel like u r thinking that the dragon was zarama)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Mofo that multi-galaxy sized dragon isn't Zarama.
That's the thing MADE by Zarama.

That's how hardcore Zarama is.
wow even crazier lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back