• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it suprising it looks it wants to fight right away just being summoned like that?

DeezNuts1102 said:
inb4 the next interview with Toriyama, he says Super shenron is universe sized and Zeno can bust infinite timelines :>
latter is somewhat unlikely this early... but the universe size is possible

Please post only meaningful comments from now onwards, and kindly understand our tiering system before doing so. Stating Goku will become Tier 0 without any evidence or reason are fruitless comments which unnecessarily prolong the thread and waste energy of admins and discussion mods.

Failure to comply will result in harsh consequence, and possible ban on all Dragon Ball discussion threads in future.

Next episode. I am not going to complain at all, so we'll keep it meaningful. I am genuinely staying calm, both inwardly and outwardly. I am not hyped anymore not because of dislike or boredom, but learn how to stay neutral until actually seeing the events.

Xali990 said:
^are u angry not mocking just asking or do the slice of life episodes bore
I think he wants more Hit (I can't blame him for that, Hit is awesome).

I actually enjoy the Slice of Life episodes.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
If they fuse, yes. Separately, no.
I disagree, Ssb + kaio kenx10 and Hit would most likely beat the shit out of Champa and possibly out of Beerus too. There was no need for Champa to get this scared when he got stared down by Goku and Hit if he was that much stronger than the both of them.

FTW395 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
If they fuse, yes. Separately, no.
I disagree, Ssb + kaio kenx10 and Hit would most likely beat the shit out of Champa and possibly out of Beerus too. There was no need for Champa to get this scared when he got stared down by Goku and Hit if he was that much stronger than the both of them.
Yet champa was monologuing how he doesnt care about hit's tokitobashi and super sayains beerus and champa are still far above goku and hit and not to mention toriyama confirmed he has no intention for goku to surpass beerus anytime soon i dont see how they can stand any chance agaisnt beerus and champa. I dont know why people are so obssessed with goku surpassing everyone (not referring to you but people in general). It needs to be realized that this isnt dbz this is super and goku isn't the top dog anymore nor will he be for a very long time if ever as i doubt he will surpass whis and vados, beerus and champa yea most likely in the distant future but whis and vados? I am doubtful and even if he does surpass them there is no way he is surpassing the king of everything.

TakatoBlue said:
Did Whis followed the Super Shenron and got into his mouth? Or he was teleported?
Any speed updates?
I wouldn't count on any updates for the time being. Not with the way DB has been apparently getting out of control around here and Mods loosing their mental health. Again from what I hear, hope everything is all right.

Toriyama already stated that he doesn't plan on having Goku surpass Beerus and Whis any time soon. Champa is really just a fat, slightly more cowardly and clumsy Beerus. He's still superior to Goku, and likely will be for a long time.

Shock97 said:
TakatoBlue said:
Did Whis followed the Super Shenron and got into his mouth? Or he was teleported?
Any speed updates?
I wouldn't count on any updates for the time being. Not with the way DB has been apparently getting out of control around here and Mods loosing their mental health. Again from what I hear.
Just said because of the lowballed calc with 5 galaxies. :p

But, yeah, you're right.

Let's not jinx it. We'll be seeing the events. Besides, just because they're not surprassable to one being in one universe doesn't mean they're not surpassable in another outside of their universe or multiverse. I mean, look at other people. With all these events, you almost never going to see Whis or Vado fighting. So, let's just stick to people who actually fight more than once, not just for training or stopping somebody in the middle of a battle. A proper fight.

This really gets me thinking what the next arc will be like i doubt the 12 universal tournament is gonna happen next arc it could happen and then segway into something bigger but not sure on that but if the next arc is something else what could it possibly be about and when will we get a main villain and how can we get one if beerus and champa are still far above goku and then there is whis and vados above them and then the omni-king well i dont think the omni-king would care about any villain unless the villian threatens the entire mutiverse. But anyway with so many powerful people above goku how can any villain be a threat unless they are above or equal to whis and vados and if thats the case goku and vegeta could never beat the villain. Only thing i can see if if either the villain is sneaky and has some way to avoid or seal the gods or the gods stay neutral and don't care what the villain does.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Toriyama already stated that he doesn't plan on having Goku surpass Beerus and Whis any time soon. Champa is really just a fat, slightly more cowardly and clumsy Beerus. He's still superior to Goku, and likely will be for a long time.
Yes buttoriyama also stated that Goku was a 6 Beerus a 10 and Whis a 15. We all know how that turned out in Super!

Pannaliciour said:
Yes buttoriyama also stated that Goku was a 6 Beerus a 10 and Whis a 15. We all know how that turned out in Super!
He stated that in an interview for BoG years ago. This interview was for Super itself.

The 6 10 15 scale is outdated as that was years ago after bog movie and that only applies to the movie. That interview about beerus being the strongest is outdated as it was also years ago and as we see in super there are a few people above him plus he said when he created beerus he thought of him as the strongest maybe he hadnt thought of whis yet. Either way doesnt change the fact that the interview about goku not passing beerus was just a month ago and i doubt he will change his mind that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back