• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Hit by Monaka. Or that other time when Trunks punched Satan or that one time were ManjUub beat Hercule or i don't remember what's canon anymore.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
tbh the vegeta part looked faked to me, just like goku when he pretended to be punched away by mr. satan
Wait, you're telling me Satan didn't actually destroy Goku with that one punch?

FTW395 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
tbh the vegeta part looked faked to me, just like goku when he pretended to be punched away by mr. satan
Wait, you're telling me Satan didn't actually destroy Goku with that one punch?
Wow LT I'd expect better from you than such downplay.

What's next? You're going to say Monaka didn't one shot Hit?

ovo

Get hype for Hittos killing techniques. Taken from Gojiitaaf

"þ¼¼072Þ®▒ÒÇîCounter-attack´╝ƒ An invisible assassination skill!ÒÇì´╝ê12/25)

þ¼¼071Þ®▒ÒÇîGoku Dies! Assassination order that must be performedÒÇì´╝ê12/18)

Shock97 said:

So, Goku doesn't actually die? That or EP 72 is about Vegeta and possibly the other Z-cast

Shock97 said:

where did you get those?

Darkmon cns said:
Shock97 said:

where did you get those?
From Gojiitaaf Facebook, a personality in the DB community. Like Herms or Geekdom

Shock97 said:

Invisibilty doesn't mean anything in DB since you can always sense person

Sethisbest said:
Ouch, that might just get retconned. Let's hope Toei remembers that they don't have to see a person, but that they can actually sense them.

Sethisbest said:
Shock97 said:

Who says it is standard "invisibility"? Plenty of twist have been applied with this power in fiction.

Nibbler3100 said:
It's Hit were talking about he becomes "Invisible" by freezing time around him we've seen this
We don't know if the Time-Skip and this are connected. Intersting theory though.

maybe he exists the stream of causality itself ... i mean they have been progressively increasing the hint to acausality to the point where you can have very general acausality with rings

which hit just exits the time stream and attacks unexpectedly at some point of time? that would be insane lol

Whatever it is we know it has to be something of an upgrade. He's not fighting for sport like last time, it is all business.

@LT so you mean he can attack in other points in time other than the present? If so DAMNNNNN that would be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back