• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
i have 2 questions: doesn't vegeta have the ability to grow in power by using his anger? doesn't goku black also has that ability?
That's pretty much something every saiyan has

@Dragon thx for ANOTHER THREAD XD inb4 when DBS is more than 100 episodes

Great Episode! This confirms that Goku is as powerful as he was in SSJB KKX10 (or even stronger) only in his Blue Form being able to stop those blasts and break an improved Hit's Time "World", which makes sense because of the whole Black Arc. What really confirms the upgrades of Hit to Low 2-C is that he created his own dimension with space-time obviously due to he keeps the time he takes stored there and uses it to act like a Dimension to store his body in.

Sorry but thats not even High 3-A nibbler, I dont agree with it but thats how the tier works.

Yeah. I personally feel that Goku and Co. should be High 3-A but what can you do? Gotta follow the rules,

I dunno. I feel like all that Fusion Zamasu crap that it justifies a High 3-A tier. And I honestly feel that it's odd that Zamasu is above The Gods aside from Zeno.

@Dragon What you feel honestly doesn't matter when it comes to scaling here.

The GoDs, Saiyans and Angels were never explicitly stated or shown to be above Zamasu. And they have no remotely comparable feats.

Hence they won't scale.

Ryukama said:
@Dragon What you feel honestly doesn't matter when it comes to scaling here.
The GoDs, Saiyans and Angels were never explicitly stated or shown to be above Zamasu. And they have no remotely comparable feats.

Hence they won't scale.
I know that. I just gave a reason. And I even said that going by the rules it wouldn't work. I was just giving a personal opinion to answer FTW's question. That is all. We've discussed that multiple times and I get why it isn't accepted. Doesn't mean I agree with it. I just roll with it since I don't have much proof.

I disagree. Vegeta profile confirms that he did a planet level feat by the destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Hit moved in a pocket dimension. I think is better to wait for the end of the next arc before upgrading the characters.

@Dragon I understand that. And I'm giving my personal opinion that we shouldn't powerscale based on pure headcanon.

What if I personally think it's weird Tatsumaki is nearly 10,000 times stronger than Metal Bat, Lightspeed Flash and Bang? Are all S-Classes going to become High 6-C?

Is everyone from KLK going to become Multi-Continent because I want to believe they all somewhat scale to God Tier despite no evidence to support that?

If you agree that these examples are not reasonable and that one's headcanon shouldn't be used to powerscale people, then there's no reason you should feel different about Dragon Ball in my opinion.

@Ryu That is not my point. I never said what I said was correct. I gave my personal belief was incorrect is irrelevant as it is just that, a personal belief. It is simply a personal bias that doesn't effect what I do here since I don't try to upgrade a character based on personal beliefs. If I did I'd have made a thread on Zeed being Low 1-C, Beerus be regular 2-C and U6 being 3-B. But I don't as my biased are nothing but bias and mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Nothing more.

@Dragon Alright. I guess it's somewhat hard for me to relate to since in most cases I need evidence in order to have a personal belief and have to be convinced what I believe to be correct in order to believe in it.

But I respect that you can acknowledge your biases and make sure not to make upgrade attempts based purely upon that. And I appreciate you being considerate of that as well.

If Vados confirmed that Hitto only Skips-Time why does it seem like he froze it to assassinate that Mob Alien Boss, does he do both?

Then after that all he needs is for his parallel world thing to have infintie range. As well as hit can time stop for as long as he wants then hit will truly be broken.

When you remember Pilaf mentioned there are "tons of different worlds" and in Whis' terms. World=timeline.

But it's just pilaf. So obviously it doesnt mean anything

But aye. Hinting at a 2-B/2-A Zen-chan

Even if accepting Pilaf's statement, it doesn't really change anything.

"Tons of" is an incredibly vague and even subjective term. Dozens or hundreds could be a "ton of" something depending on who's talking and what they think is a lot.

That statement in of itself wouldn't be evidence for 2-B Zen'ō. But hopefully something in the future comes that does upgrade him.

what proof is there are zeno capable of destroying more than 1 timeline anyway if he could then that would mean he would kill the other zenos as well

Beerus1000 said:
what proof is there are zeno capable of destroying more than 1 timeline anyway if he could then that would mean he would kill the other zenos as well
No, each of the zenos would be capable of tanking the explosion, as shown by future omni-king.

Whis has already stated Zeno can whipe out of ALL of existence if he wanted to

is anyone going to mention how Goku is somewhat suicidal lol hiring hit via asking vados through Whis but like how was Hit payed LOL

Satirawongwan said:
V Jump Full image,It means manga is original? Can anyone confirm?
I hope it doesn't say that because i'm not interested to downgrade most of the verse and add Super Saiyans forms to Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back