• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkmon cns said:
Has no one realized it yet? bra only coming now was probably planed seans the Omni tournament was announced in the Universe 6 ark with a child on the way vegeta will be more motivated to win then ever not fueled by his pride but fueled by his desire to give his unborn child a chance of life this both makes Toriyama a genius and it gives us an opportunity to see wonderful things with Vegeta think about we could see him begging the Omniking not to destroy universes for his unborn child and this could actually give a realistic way for vegeta to attain some form of Super Saiyan Blue Rage
What does wanting to give his child a chance at life have to do with the tournament? Also why would Vegteta beg Zeno not to destroy the Universe? If I remember correctly the universes aren't on the line in this tournament so why would Vegeta need to do any of those things?

Yeah it kinda is it kills the amount of adventures goku could have. Enless there is a villain that pops out of now where and reset all the damage that was done or something.

Gokuiscool144 said:
I bet my balls the arc after the universal tournament will be about The creator of the Super Dragon Balls. Zarama
You think he would be more powerfull than Zeno?

@Shad. Probably not, defs in the top 5 though. I think they may be good friends. Same goes for ZenO and ZunO. Notice how their names are similar? One of them is an all knowing being and one is an all powerful being.

And Zarama is pretty much confirmed low 2-C or High 3-A lowballed for being able to create a Dragon that can spread throughout universe 6 and 7. Also knowing Super Shenron, according to Beerus could erase the entire world.

World=timeline in Dragon Ball

well zeno rules over this world

what if there are infinitely many worlds (each one with many universes), and zarama being a high rank in this multi-world set up and presiding over all zenos?

Gokuiscool144 said:
@Shad. Probably not, defs in the top 5 though. I think they may be good friends. Same goes for ZenO and ZunO. Notice how their names are similar? One of them is an all knowing being and one is an all powerful being.

And Zarama is pretty much confirmed low 2-C or High 3-A lowballed for being able to create a Dragon that can spread throughout universe 6 and 7. Also knowing Super Shenron, according to Beerus could erase the entire world.

Let's say it it comes that the dBs can erase or create infinite timelines where would that put him? 2-b?

Huesito88 said:
Yeah it kinda is it kills the amount of adventures goku could have. Enless there is a villain that pops out of now where and reset all the damage that was done or something.
Yeah that's definitely something. Other than doing it to make the fighters work harder I just don't think it's a good idea.

I'm hoping what happens is that it's revealed after the tournament that Zeno was just joking and only did that so he could see the participants fight their hardest.

I also agree that Zarama needs to be further touched upon. I mean he created the Super Dragon Balls for crying out loud, how he hasn't been mentioned once other than from Zuno amazes me. I really, really, really hope that Toriyama does something with him as it would be a gigantic missed opportunity if just forgot about him.

I just want to see someone try to kill Zeno and zeno to roflstomp them. And be like "You were annoying! Your universe is getting destroyed!"

I wanna see Gohan kick some more ass tbh. This boy bodies Barry Kahn, Tagoma, his base is superior to Piccolo who was comparable to Frost who was around Base Form Goku's level who is far superior to SSJ3 Gotenks (in short DB Super Gohan's Base >>> SSJ3 Gotenks like holy crap), is competing in the Multi-Universal Tournament, is probably superior to his Mystic Form at this point, and just needs to kick more ass. He might even fight Goku next episode!

Shad604 said:
Gokuiscool144 said:

Let's say it it comes that the dBs can erase or create infinite timelines where would that put him? 2-b?
2-A

I think Zarama might have the potential of being a Tier 0 as the Super Dragon Balls can grant ANY wish. But, realistically Tier 2 is the most likely case.

Well... I must say I loved these last 2 episodes. I put them as 9/10. The only reason I don't put them 10/10 is because of Gohan's GT look (If he had the RoF hairstyle, I'd give it a perfect score).

A 9/9 is a perfect score. I believe you mean 9/10.

Question guys: when is the Lord Slug movie supposed to take place? Post vegeta obviously (goku used kaioken), but, post frieza goku could turn ssj at will so...

Ryukama said:
"Oh look. This is that superhero who can fly, dodge bullets, crush cars and shoot lasers out of his hands. I know what I'm gonna do. Go to his house and try bullying him!"
Damn Barry must be one of the dumbest characters in all of Dragon Ball...
And devious in addition to that. As you sawthe dude REALLY want his revenge ... but revenge about what? The guy is crazy because Gohan just saved stuntman and that's all!

But yeah they obviously pushed his evil side very far to justify why he'd become so powerful once infected by the alien.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Aceraspire said:
There's already too much outliers in DBS,it's getting ridicillous.If writter wants him useful and more powerful then he will be.It's normal for DBZ & DBS to get ridicilous power up
The problem is though that unlike the Saiyans who achieve new transformations or use techniques(Kaioken for Goku) to get these power ups. Roshi is just an "ordinary" human who can't transform and most likely does not have a technique that would warrent such a massive boost. So unless Roshi or someone else says he's been training it's unlikely to be legitimate.
That being said though, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't at least a few participants from other universes that are vastly weaker than Goku, Vegeta, Hit, etc. that Roshi would be able to fight on even ground.
Goku and Vegeta are already extremely strong even without transformation. But one can argue it's normal for them to evolve that fast since they're saiyans, but still: Yamcha, Krillin and Tenshinhan evolved a lot faster than him and they're also "ordinary" humans.

Also like I said earlier Roshi is slow to evolved and normally a random soldier in Frieza's army (who's superior to Goku or Piccolo at the beginning of the saiyan saga) should defeat him.

Also it should be noted Bulma used the scouter on Roshi and apparently from the first tournament of the serie (where he barely defeated Goku) and the beginning of the saiyan saga, Roshi didn't evolve at all.

But I can see him being able to win due to a technique he didn't use since his fight with Goku: his hypnosis technique. I can imagine a fight with a quite weak opponent (but still stronger than him), and that opponent would underestimate Roshi and would give him a free hit and there I see Roshi using hypnosis on him, making him sleep and then he'll ring out him (+ that would be a wink to how Goku won his first fight in the U6 vs U7 tournament).

Roshi would understand he only won thanks to a trick and just about every participant is massively stronger than him. So I imagine him switching with Goten or Trunks, same for Tenshinhan (though he'll actually win this without a trick but the fight would be close and he'll realize he has nearly no chance to win the next one so he'll switch with either Trunks or Goten).

I think replacements should be legit as long as the number of participants remains the same.

I really don't understand why people are saying Gohan was a disappointment in this episode they're saying he should've flicked someone this weak but they have no Idea how powerful Watagash made Barry at all, it took a SSJ Gohan to take him out.

AppleLord said:
Nah, Human can't jump to Solar System level. Outlier by plot.
Why not?

Tien is already comparable to semi-perfect cell with Kihoho.And semi perfect to SPC can't be more than few dozens times stronger.So it's reachable for Tien without any problem

AppleLord said:
Nah, Human can't jump to Solar System level. Outlier by plot.
This is fiction. It is more than possible for a character to (as ridiculous as it sounds) become Solar System level through training. Especially in a series with ki, absurd training and random power ups like Dragon Ball. And a human who's already in the Planet level range.

Also if we're counting non canon, Olibu is a human yet scales to Pikkon.

I didn't know that the blond guy was planet level before getting infected. Is a plot outlier, you don't actually believe that the alie existed before this episode. Why didn't it possessed Frieza? Why didn't it overthrown Frieza if he was Solar System level? Plot said everyone in the universe knew Frieza.

Lol to the people that makes his profile.

Human characters were shown to train and become that strong. He just jumped from Human level to Solar System level in a second because the plot demanded it.

Why didn't Tien kill Frieza if he was Cell level. Your reasoning for his tier doesn't make sense.

I thought you were referring to Krillin becoming Solar System.

Either way Barry has a clear explanation for the power up. It's a silly reason but he is explicitly powered up by an alien before getting that strong. PIS is when something that can't happen happens. Not when something stupid happens. Also how does the alien not infecting Frieza make it that Barry can't be 4-B with the power up?

What do you mean why didn't Tien kill Frieza if he was Cell level? Are you referring to RoF? If you are you realize that at that point Frieza's first form was superior to Imperfect Cell right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back