• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were pretty lazy anyway. All they did was change eye and hair color for the god transformations. Now Broly has a SSJ5 haircut? UUUGGGGHHHHH

The Everlasting said:
Meanwhile Broly is getting a 3-A form in an upcoming cinematic attraction in Universal Studios Japan.

I wish I was kidding.
But Broly is already High 3-A for having no limit to his Ki, why would they make him weaker?

The toei does this for the passion of manga and fan (#Money) it shows that akira still has the passion of his manga (#billet)

The Everlasting said:
Meanwhile Broly is getting a 3-A form in an upcoming cinematic attraction in Universal Studios Japan.
I wish I was kidding.
It's not like it's canon, so who really cares? It's just part of a ride for a theme park. There's nothing wrong with it, and it'll bring the DB franchize more money.

Recently there was a link of an image labeled "DBS episode 100".

It just showed Goku flying at the camera while Kabba looks defeated in the background.

I think its fake but Toei is usually animating animating 10 episodes in advance, for example: as soon as episode 57 aired Shida said he was already working on another episode, which was episode 67.

HellFire707 said:
I am suddenly so grateful about what we have for DBZ now, no capes...

Ummm.... Piccolo? Fat Buu? Skinny Buu? Dabura? Gohan (as Saiyaman and in Piccolo's outfit)? King Cold? King Vegeta? Grand Supreme Kai?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Ummm.... Piccolo? Fat Buu? Skinny Buu? Dabura? Gohan (as Saiyaman and in Piccolo's outfit)? King Cold? King Vegeta? Grand Supreme Kai?
King Vegeta: Dead.

King Cold: Dead.

Grand Supreme Kai: Dead.

Dabura: Dead.

Skinny Buu: Dead.

Gohan: No longer wears a cape, and is now super powerful.

Fat Buu: Useless fodder who slept over the most important tournament in all of existence.

Piccolo: The cape literally holds him back.

N O C A P E S

Ryukama said:
Gohan: No longer wears a cape, and is now super powerful.
Oh come on. We all know damn well we'll see Gohan wear that shit again. There's no denying it. xD

Also, I forgot to mention Zarbon, but he's dead too xD

Also Beerus.... when he wore the Monaka costume xD

I'm just saying, anyone who wears a cape ends up either dead or weaker than before.

ovo

The Everlasting said:

I wish I was kidding.
WTF yo...need to go there for that lol but can't lmao someone get a camera and make a page of this dude *shot*

Whis is the only man who can look cool wearing a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back