• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably means original Broly

We don't know anything yet about the new Boly though, his LSSJ form however look identical to Broly and to be honest I doubt they will change much about him

What does >= and <= mean? Is it like slightly greater/weaker, equal, or something?

Broly's Full Power > End of ToP MUI > Jiren's Limit breaker > Base MUI > 100% Jiren > Hakaishin.

Yes, I think that if it is going to show up, MUI Goku is going to be >> his former self

I really hope Goku gets stronger on the ice planet with maybe some time skip so I can update my Goku increases blog he doesn't have to rely on MUI.

How is that so powerful

Remember when Freeza was the strongest being in the universe by a longshot and by the next arc

SSJ2 Gohan > Super Perfect Cell > Perfect Cell 100% > MSSJ Goku > SSJMkII Trunks > ASSJ Vegeta > Semi-perfect Cell > Android 16 > Post Absorption Imperfect Cell > Piccolo = Android 17 = Just born Imperfect Cell > Android 18 > SSJ Vegeta > SSJ Trunks three years priod > Mecha-Freeza?

I was just wanking

I do believe however he's stronger than SSJ2 Kale in his base form although this much obvious it's still funny when people take the U6 Saiyans "potential" seriously even though U6 is a just weaker version of U7 ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I don't know if anyone will get this, but meh; EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!

Inb4 Gogeta is stronger than U.I just as mere SSJ (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

ZERO7772 said:
Inb4 Gogeta is stronger than U.I just as mere SSJ (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)
With how Fusion works he might not even need to transform if MUI is factored in the Fusion.

ByAsura said:
@Zero

He doesn't even need to transform.
Actually, if you go by what DBZ established for fusion then yeah, Base Gogeta\Vegit should be >> U.I Goku

Because Fusion is so ******* ridiculous they nerfed Vegito in Zamasu arc but Mary Sue Kefla get every possible boost from the Potara.

RIP Vegito.

With how Fusion works he might not even need to transform if MUI is factored in the Fusion.

Indeed if you factor in MUI then Base Gogeta will be stronger than MUI Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back