• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, I can't stand Saitama die-hard fanboys either, though Death Battle made it worse. They encouraged lazy debaters who want Superman to win, but also don't wanna put in the time or energy to give a good argument, so they just use NLFs. They've forever changed the public online perception that Superman is Saitama who can beat the Chaos Gods, the Outer Gods, the Marvel abstracts, and more combined. I really hate them.

Yukaphile said:
Trust me, I can't stand Saitama die-hard fanboys either, though Death Battle made it worse. They encouraged lazy debaters who want Superman to win, but also don't wanna put in the time or energy to give a good argument, so they just use NLFs. They've forever changed the public online perception that Superman is Saitama who can beat the Chaos Gods, the Outer Gods, the Marvel abstracts, and more combined. I really hate them.
NLF's are a bane of my existence, i despise whenever people unironically say "Well Superman lifted the book of infinite pages and Spectre so he must be infinite" which was popularized by Deathbattle

It's really less about what's smart and about what's popular. And they're popular, so... God help us when they make Goku vs. Superman 3.

The chaos gods themself are so wanked beyond belief too TBH, we are talking about guys who are 100% dependent on a single galaxy for their continued existence and who after 40K+ years still can't take control of it.

at best you could say they can destroy the universe by merging it with the warp but it's more due to the nature of the warp and the universe than anything, given that it would just send the universe to it's pre-big bang state and they'd be worst than dead if that happened, they'd downright cease to exist.

and yet i see people comparing them to legit multiversal people like Multi-Eternity (can't be more legit multiversal than BEING a litteral multiverse .)

Ben himself is interested in "remastering" it to "give a better explanation" with "our new rules" since he saw the second as a continuation of the first but conveniently never told the fans.

And we know Goku vs. Saitama was on the list for a while...

Forget Goku V Superman 3. They're fianlly making thanos vs darkseid. The flame wars are gonna be nuclear with the marvel and dc fandoms.

Though personally I don't care anymore. I used to be a marvel fan before all the trash marvel started spewing out in the last few years.

My personal favorites were wolverine and thor. (I'm a big fan of gruff characters or characters with mythic/classic warrior troupes) After seeing how they were treated so far. I've washed my hands off marvel completely.

And Jane foster becoming thor was a horrible mistake. Fite me.

@Rain-xix

That was when Marvel started their "Diversity" phase and hired untalented SJW/Feminist writers who can't write or even draw for shit.

Rain-xix said:
Forget Goku V Superman 3. They're fianlly making thanos vs darkseid. The flame wars are gonna be nuclear with the marvel and dc fandoms.
Though personally I don't care anymore. I used to be a marvel fan before all the trash marvel started spewing out in the last few years.

My personal favorites were wolverine and thor. (I'm a big fan of gruff characters or characters with mythic/classic warrior troupes) After seeing how they were treated so far. I've washed my hands off marvel completely.

And Jane foster becoming thor was a horrible mistake. Fite me.
Meh, Marvel and DC's fanbase are so diminished these days that the only chance we have for it to explode in a funny way is if the movie fans get involved, that's how comics get away with being so wanked nowaday, the few remaining hardcore fans just cherrypick the good feats and ignore the vastly more numerous bad feats and nobody bother to check because most comics are just that bad nowaday.

SJWs have just killed the western comics market, i hope it give an opening for french BD to make a comeback.

I know this is a db discussion thread but just wanted to point out (to any fellow thor fans) that Thor is going to be "going on a date" with she-hulk in one of the new issues. Coming? or already published.

Anyways I saw a post and picture. Didn't investigate further because; I didn't think it would ever be possible but to legitimately make thor look like a beta in the cover.

And I thought the whole nonsense with the mjolnir and being worthy bs was the last of marvel ******** on him.

The man's a freaking norse god that's had a good run. Treat him with some dignity.

Rain-xix said:
I know this is a db discussion thread but just wanted to point out (to any fellow thor fans) that Thor is going to be "going on a date" with she-hulk in one of the new issues. Coming? or already published.
Anyways I saw a post and picture. Didn't investigate further because; I didn't think it would ever be possible but to legitimately make thor look like a beta in the cover.

And I thought the whole nonsense with the mjolnir and being worthy bs was the last of marvel ******** on him.

The man's a freaking norse god that's had a good run. Treat him with some dignity.
And She-Hulk is just genderbent Hulk now, rather than having her own theme and struggle linked to her unique condition of ALWAYS being in Hulk mode.

They are treating no one with dignity here, just look at how ugly the drawings are.

Just being a Feminist doesn't mean I automatically think like others. I'm my own breed of Feminist liberal. I hate all the new Star Wars movies, for example. Do with that what you will.

Again, I care more about the glass-dimension punching. It promises to be crazy.

Saint rider 890 said:
Can anyone calc Frieza destroy Planet Vegeta o movie version ?
We don't even have the full scene IIRC, we'd need someone to screen cap it from one of the illegal stream if there are any going on.

All I want I for christmas is 2-C dragon ball.

Though personally I still think they're already 2-C if they're beerus level. As the beerus and champa fight would wreck 2 universes. And that's just them not actively wanting to do it but rather a collateral of their fight.

Also merlin and musashi in my fgo rolls. Only have 3 10x rolls left. Might buy 2 10x rolls for musashi.

Btw Sanzang refers to wukong as Goku in-game. What I'd give to have Goku in fgo.

Rain-xix said:

Though personally I still think they're already 2-C if they're beerus level. As the beerus and champa fight would wreck 2 universes. And that's just them not actively wanting to do it but rather a collateral of their fight.
There's only one credible thing currently that could possibly put Dragon Ball at 2-C

Dragon Ball doesn't do enough crossover, especialy for a serie that has so many easy cope out to make crossover, between the DB, Whis, other planete, other dimension, other universe, other timeline, Goku's instant transmission and all that stuff.

Zamasu Chan said:
Rain-xix said:

There's only one credible thing currently that could possibly put Dragon Ball at 2-C
meh, all we need is for one of the dimension they traverse to be vaguely called 'the 10th dimension' or whatever to blow 2-C out of the water, that's how Tenchi Muyo and a few comics characters did it.

Come to think about it, the meme of blowing up a person to another dimension that came from the dub.

What rating does a character get for actually punching or blasting someone to another dimension from sheer force and not hax?

Not always. Look at the Ellimist from Animorphs. They explicitly said he exists past 10 dimensions, yet the mods didn't feel convinced he was 10-D.

Yukaphile said:
Not always. Look at the Ellimist from Animorphs. They explicitly said he exists past 10 dimensions, yet the mods didn't feel convinced he was 10-D.
Double standards are imprevisible like that.

Zamasu Chan said:
https://m.imgur.com/a/0FNKN
Could ^this be proof of many other timelines?
There is also Pilaf stating something similar in DBS + the scene with Gowasu in the dimension where the time rings are, with the whole dimension being filled with identical boxes to the one where Gowasu take the time ring.

Zamasu Chan said:
2-B Zeno? OvO
Was already tried, rejected because there was no proof Whis refered to more than just the timeline when he refered to 'everything' and 'all of existence', could still be used if someone affected all the timelines at some point.

Guys make a new thread. This one is almost 440 comments long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back