• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
AwkguyDB said:
Side Note
Any noticeable feats come out of SDBH World Mission? I see that the developers knew just how OP Xeno Goku and Vegeta was when Base Xeno Goku nutstomped SSJR Goku Black.
Do you had video about this ?

AwkguyDB said:
Side Note
Any noticeable feats come out of SDBH World Mission? I see that the developers knew just how OP Xeno Goku and Vegeta was when Base Xeno Goku nutstomped SSJR Goku Black.
There also video about Base Xeno Goku and Vegeta beats ToP SSJB Goku and Vegeta.

https://youtu.be/HaK3goltHnI

8:27 until the end.

Base Xeno Goku and Vegeta >>> ToP SSJB Goku and Vegeta .

ToP SSJB Goku and Vegeta fuse to become Vegito meanwhile Kale and Caulifla transform into Kefla.

Xeno Goku and Vegeta refuse to fusion and prefer to transform into SSJ4 . Jirensaw them as threat and decide to beat them together with Toppo.

Oh and Zen'oh has power amplification and either luck manipulation or probability manipulation through the Zen'oh thingie that give out SDB

And the SDB also have power amplification, when you have one, your team get a power boost proportional to your power level.

So what Dimensional Tier is the Heros world.

Tier 2A on the account of being above the Xenoverse which is a multiverse with infinite posibilities and history. Or Tier 1 where they look at the characters where all possibilities are canon and they look at the canon continuity as fiction or myth

InfiniteBlack123 said:

Tier 2A on the account of being above the Xenoverse which is a multiverse with infinite posibilities and history. Or Tier 1 where they look at the characters where all possibilities are canon and they look at the canon continuity as fiction or myth
If it's truly above doesn't it automatically count as 5-D, i.e. high 2-A.

InfiniteBlack123 said:

Most of the wiki agreed on 2B before but with World Mission, i'd say 2-A now, as the bad guy litteraly doubled the size of the setting, making his own reality and making the 'real dragon ball world' into the video game world the rift are coming from.

So the bad guy litteraly creat a new level of reality in World Mission with a 'real world' that seems / is unrelated to the one Beat inhabit (even if it shares characters like Notes, it's 'canon' in game that said new world shares characters with the old given that the player character is a descendent of this new world's Goku).

Hell, from Notes's side story in chapter one, even Demigra and the dark empire working under Mechickbaru only just learned that it even exist.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Why would you get 2-A from doubling 2-B?
I said it doubled the size of the setting, not that it just doubled their strenght or whatever.

Here the Bad Guy made his own thing above the old thing since the old thing is now the video game world, so we're 1 level of reality above what was here before.

Though where the dark empire fit into all that i'm not sure since i don't know if they have Young Mechickabaru or if they work for Old Mechickabura.

"Most of the wiki agreed on 2B before but with World Mission, i'd say 2-A now, as the bad guy litteraly doubled the size of the setting, making his own reality and making the 'real dragon ball world' into the video game world the rift are coming from."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Most of the wiki agreed on 2B before but with World Mission, i'd say 2-A now, as the bad guy litteraly doubled the size of the setting, making his own reality and making the 'real dragon ball world' into the video game world the rift are coming from."
The real DB world that is now the video game is everything like Xenoverse, DBH and stuff, the bad guy's new world was even unknown to the dark empire until Notes's side story in chapter 1.

Basicaly imagine that the Bad Guy copy pasted everything, changed it to please his view / changed it to his own image (removing all the 'evil' and stuff) and put his copy paste on a level of reality that see what he originaly copy pasted as a video game / a video game world.

At least that's how i understand it from playing the game and looking at what other players were saying.

Pretty Much Xenoverse is a borderline 2A world, Heros is above that and the World is above even that. By VsBattle standards Heros world is a tier 1 Hyperverse or Outerverse.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Pretty Much Xenoverse is a borderline 2A world, Heros is above that and the World is above even that. By VsBattle standards Heros world is a tier 1 Hyperverse or Outerverse.
Seriously, where you getting these from? By vsbattle standards? How?

There's nothing about the concept of dimensions or dimensions mentioned at all there.

Dragomer said:
The real DB world that is now the video game is everything like Xenoverse, DBH and stuff, the bad guy's new world was even unknown to the dark empire until Notes's side story in chapter 1.

Basicaly imagine that the Bad Guy copy pasted everything, changed it to please his view / changed it to his own image (removing all the 'evil' and stuff) and put his copy paste on a level of reality that see what he originaly copy pasted as a video game / a video game world.

At least that's how i understand it from playing the game and looking at what other players were saying.
That's not 2-A. 2-A is infinite Multiverse. 2-B is an amount under infinity. Multiplying something by 2 does not result in infinity.

Don't bother with him. Although, you know what would be funny? If we decided to upgrade all the DBH characters to 2-A and watched them all get shitstomped by everyone in the tier.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Dragomer said:

That's not 2-A. 2-A is infinite Multiverse. 2-B is an amount under infinity. Multiplying something by 2 does not result in infinity.
Did you ******* read anything i said ?

Yes, I read it. Can you explain more on how this fits into 2-A which is defined as

Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yes, I read it. Can you explain more on how this fits into 2-A which is defined as
Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.
No, you didn't, if you had read what i actualy said, you would have stopped with your 'multiplying sumething by too is not infinit !!' because i said it doubled the sized of the setting, not the ammount of universe or timelines.

It fit pretty hight into it given that even xenoverse was arguably 2-A and World Mission litteraly has it + DBH as a mere video game world.

it fit better with 'hight multiversal' actualy

'High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.'

As i said, which you would have understood if you actualy read what i wrote, World Mission happen in a new world created by the Bad Guy that see the rest of DBH as a video game world, it's on a highter dimension.

But seeing something as fiction doesn't automatically make it a lower dimension than you. Did the characters mention the Bad Guy being literally infinitely more powerful than everyone else and mention anything about dimensions?

Isn't part of the plot that the main character (someone who sees DB as fiction) actually goes in the DB and fights? Wouldn't that contradict him being a higher dimensional being because he doesn't stomp them?

DragonEmperor23 said:
But seeing something as fiction doesn't automatically make it a lower dimension than you. Did the characters mention the Bad Guy being literally infinitely more powerful than everyone else and mention anything about dimensions?
Isn't part of the plot that the main character (someone who sees DB as fiction) actually goes in the DB and fights? Wouldn't that contradict him being a higher dimensional being because he doesn't stomp them?
The bad guy litteraly dodge an erase from Zen'oh and Chronoa had to go into the same form she used to seal Mechickabaru (Mechickabaru is still old here so she hasn't had to do that against him yet), it's not said directly but it's made clear he is a cut above the rest, though he used a special power boost to creat the thing in the first place, like Demigra when he absorbed Toki Toki or Zamasu want to do with the Universal Seed.

He goes there as an avatar and you have rifts that basicaly warping reality so you have conflict in two places at once, in one you fight as an avatar in the game world and the other you fight as Great Sayaman 4 in 'the real world'.

Though how the time patrol fit into all that is weird, just like the fact Mechickabura is still old but Chronoa has access to her uber form.

How did he dodge it?

Yeah, but if you're going to argue that he's higher dimensional there are key words that need to be said.

What does the Universal Seed do again?

DragonEmperor23 said:
How did he dodge it?
Yeah, but if you're going to argue that he's higher dimensional there are key words that need to be said.

What does the Universal Seed do again?
No idea, he just dissapear after the erase but he is shown afterward to be away from the 'impact' point and alive, though i haven't reached that point personaly, i just saw someone else posting screen shot of that.

It's more like he used a highter dimensional power boost than him actualy being that strong by himself, i doubt he'd hold much of a chance against Young Mechickabaru TBH.

The Universal Seed is supposedly able to dethrone Zen'oh, something even the bad guy's world creating thingie couldn't do (the angels and Zen'oh were not affected at all, i'd still need to see if there is any indication about if the GoDs were affected or not.)

Though it seems to be hinted at that the rifts are just going to fuse everything but i won't know until i finish the game.

Still wonder how Beat fit into all that, cause the MC is both close enough and different enough from Beats to make it weird as hell and the story was presented as an exclusive and independent story (and doesn't fit at all with the arc with the Core Warrior that is supposedly going on but since World Mission seems to be a modified part from an arcade game, i don't know where it fit in the 'timeline')

Eh, just wait for more information to be released then. It's okay to have your own opinion for right now but it's better to wait for more details and better explanations of how things work. That way, if they do turn out to be higher dimensional you don't have to deal with people that are tired of getting a new 2-A DBH CRT every time a game or chapter comes out. It's selling well too, so that's a plus.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Eh, just wait for more information to be released then. It's okay to have your own opinion for right now but it's better to wait for more details and better explanations of how things work. That way, if they do turn out to be higher dimensional you don't have to deal with people that are tired of getting a new 2-A DBH CRT every time a game or chapter comes out. It's selling well too, so that's a plus.
I wasn't proposing a CRT, i haven't even finished the game XD

i was just mentioning what i understood from the game for now (it is very grindy if you want to optimise your avatar and his allies so it's taking me a while to actualy progress but there is a lot of optional stuff to do)

Honestly, i hope that since it sell well, they'll bring more DBH game to the west, apparently they are already planning DLCs after seeing it exceeded expectation.

Oh, apparently i found how Beat fit into World Mission, he is the Saiyan Hero Avatar apparently, so yeah, Beat and the player character are supposed to be different person in World Mission apparently.

SDBH

Bad guy plans to fuse the DBH multiverse and Beat's real world/he is creating parallel timelines/dodged zeno's erase.

GP says he can't compare to Zeno. It's Zeno, Vados and Marcarita vs GP and Whis. Zeno does NOT use his erase in the fight so Heroes Zen'o knows hand to hand combat. Zeno says if he doesn't find future zeno in hide and seek he'll erase the real world

Zeno says the reason he won't step in is because the whole multiversal recreation thing looks fun,

I think it was more because I misunderstood the way he was interpreting it. I was saying that the doubling of the verse's size didn't mean 2-A, but he was referring to the fiction aspect of it. Anyways, it's over now so no need to beat a dead horse.im schleep gn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back