• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackeJan said:
Can we change the renders for Goku (toei)?
Also does it make anyone wonder what was the point of Goku using the power of SSJ when he took down the ginyu force even though his base is overkill
This is Toei mate, powerscaling logic went out the window from day one.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Can we add this quote to Goku's profile: "I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But, those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"?

Maybe having two quotes or adding only under his UI tab. I think it's pretty impactful to not be there.
This I agree with

Fun is subjective. There is no such a thing as universal sense of humor.

People may find that video funny. I don't. Nothing more, nothing less.

On an unrelated note: a part of me wishes Hit to come back to the spotlight, with even more techniques and stuff.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
"The bird is called Toki-Toki, an important being responsible for the existence of all dimensions"

OH BOY, I'll be putting that in my blog thank you very much.
So its that like 1-A or like 1-B?

Imagine a spin off with a few episode / chapter of Hit just going around doing his job, we'd basicaly get Cobra or Cowboy Bepop in the DB universe, that would be a killer.

BlackeJan said:
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
"The bird is called Toki-Toki, an important being responsible for the existence of all dimensions"

OH BOY, I'll be putting that in my blog thank you very much.
So its that like 1-A or like 1-B?
I don't think there's 1-As or 1-Bs in a "2-B" multiverse.

Dragomer said:
Imagine a spin off with a few episode / chapter of Hit just going around doing his job, we'd basicaly get Cobra or Cowboy Bepop in the DB universe, that would be a killer.
Dragon Room:...................nah fam how about we do DB Manga Voice Overs at Jump Fiesta again

BlackeJan said:
Idk my tiers when it comes to Multiverses. What would u need to do in order for u to breach 1-C?
Well first Dragon Ball needs to be an Infinite Multiverse. Next the Real World has to be extra dimensional or another Realm higher than the both of them has to be introduced and someone has to say "I think Imma just blow that up today."

AwkguyDB said:
Dragomer said:
Dragon Room:...................nah fam how about we do DB Manga Voice Overs at Jump Fiesta again
The Dragon Room ended up being the most useless thing i'v ever heard of, the only good thing associated with it i can think of is the whole 'reincarnated as Yamcha', all the rest are just dumb uninteresting events no one cares about.

what else even is there

DB has so little Spin Offs

Neko Majin

Jako Galactic Patrolmen

Jiya

Like Connect DQ and Chrono Trigger already and call it a day XD

Time related stuff that would make Hit broken (for a DB character):

1) Precognition: just ten seconds into the future or so.

2) Time rewind: 3 minutes or so, just like Whis. Even less, 30 seconds if you prefer.

3) Time acceleration: speed up time on himself and others.

4) Time decceleration: slow down others.

BlackeJan said:
Idk my tiers when it comes to Multiverses. What would u need to do in order for u to breach 1-C?
You need to be 7th dimensional being or exist in 7th dimensional space to be at this level. What does this mean?

It means you need to transcends a realm which transcends another realm which in turn transcends an infinite multiverse (or a basic 4D multiverse)

The manga version of Hit has the fourth one, he used it against Jiren. Jiren just revealed he was holding back to the point that once he started becoming more serious, his speed outperformed the slowing effect of Hit's time slow.

PaChi2 said:
Time related stuff that would make Hit broken (for a DB character):
1) Precognition: just ten seconds into the future or so.

2) Time rewind: 3 minutes or so, just like Whis. Even less, 30 seconds if you prefer.

3) Time acceleration: speed up time on himself and others.

4) Time decceleration: slow down others.
Precog is too OP with 10 second, he'd basicaly see the whole fight play out.

DB doesn't really give the same ability to two characters i feel

Time deceleration sound like a time stop downgrade unless it's something like 'slow down aging' type of slowing down time.

It would be cool if Hit could just put someone in some kind of time loop, that's what i would have liked the time cage to be, Jiren trying to move just to immediatly reset back before breaking free.

Or like messing with causality, like putting different moment of time out of order to mess with his target, that would be cool too.

"Precog is too OP with 10 second, he'd basicaly see the whole fight play out."

Remember that this is an anime we are talking about. Hit can already skip like ten seconds, cant he?

About time rewind: you could argue that Hit developed the technique on his own while Whis is using his staff.

Also, time loop is a pretty heavy thing for DB.

Note: can we have a new DB thread?

I say give him Casuality Manipulation like GER so that if say Goku started a fight with a punch he'd instantly be back to right before he launched the punch XD.

Precognition would completely erase the single flaw of his Time Skip, that it is predictable. By having precognition, Hit can see what his opponent is going to do, and then perform a perfect Time Skip.

Precognitive Hit would giga-ROFL-stomp all of the DB top-tiers, the only people standing a chance would be Angels and, even that's predominately due to their immortality.

Imagine a time-skipper that can negate durability and forsee all of your counters. That's the ultimate screw you to power levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back