• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now for the God Form multipliers, this is rather simple, actually! I got this scaling from a Brazilian called "The God of Saiyans", so let's move on.

Super Saiyan God

The God form has no official multiplier, but we do have some statements on that form. First we have Goku stating that even while fusing with Vegeta, he wouldn't stand a chance. By that time, the Potara fusion was the only logical option, so we'll go with that.

There's actually two ways of going with this, first, we can look at the guide's statement which said Vegetto was stronger than a Super Saiyan 3 while in base form, therefore, Base Vegetto was more than x4000 stronger than base form Goku. We will put Vegetto at x4000 to be safe, if we multiply Vegetto by the MSSJ multiplier (more than 300x, for the reasoning stated in my last message, I'll put it 500x), Super Vegetto would be x2,000,000. And that's just a Low End, because we could also assume Vegetto could go Super Saiyan 3 since even Gotenks could, then the multiplier would be x16,000,000

Method 1:

Super Saiyan God Low End: x2,000,000

Super Saiyan God High End: x16,000,000

The other option is, take DBS' word for it and assume Potara's formula is (A+B)×10×n since Vados stated it's their power added together and multiplied by tens of times, which can vary from 20 to 90.

Assuming Goku and Vegeta had around the same power while in base form, it's basically x2.

Base Vegetto Low End: 2×20 = x40×500

Base Vegetto Mid End: 2×50 = x100×500

Base Vegetto High End: 2×90 = x180×500

Then,

Method 2:

Based off Super Vegetto:

Super Saiyan God Low End: x20,000

Super Saiyan God Low Mid End: x50,000

Super Saiyan God Low High End: x90,000

Based off SSJ3 Vegetto:

Super Saiyan God Mid End: x160,000

Super Saiyan God High Low End: x400,000

Super Saiyan God High End: x720,000

Okay.

Method 1: SSJG: x2 Million to x16 Million (x8 ratio)

Method 2: SSJG: x20000 to x720000 (x36 ratio)

Since this was stated before the Super Retcon, I'll pick method 1. Hope this doesn't upset anyone (Jk, most of you don't care since this is pointless)

Super Saiyan Blue:

The Blue form also have some other methods to measure its multiplier. First, uh... The DBS manga... It stated Blue to be at least 10x stronger than God, so yeah... I don't think that's reliable in the slightest.

Manga's statement:

Blue: 20 million to 160 million

The second method is, while an extremely tired God Goku got his ass kicked by Base form Kefla, his equally tired Super Saiyan Blue form took care of SSJ Kefla, they were evenly matched in terms of raw power, and only lost due to stamina being drained because of his Kaioken Kamehameha at the very end of the fight.

Base Kefla => God Goku

SSJ Kefla 500x > Base Kefla

Blue Goku = SSJ Kefla

Blue Goku +500x > God Goku

Therefore, method 2:

SSJG Goku (L.E): 2,000,000x

SSJB Goku (L.E): +1,000,000,000x

SSJG Goku (H.E): 16,000,000x

SSJB Goku (H.E): +8,000,000,000x

Final (Estimated) Results:

Super Saiyan God: 2 Million to 16 Million

Super Saiyan Blue (Manga Statement): 20 Million to 160 Million

Super Saiyan Blue (Sheer Logic): 1 Billion to 8 Billion

It would be cool if a guide get published to tell us the SSJG multiplier or DB Kakarot get a DBS DLC with a multiplier in the codex.

NFmsVZG
Also we should change the current SSJG pick to this. But of course we need the removal of the black streaks.

That's a very good question. I think Post UIS2 Goku SSJB and UIS2 Goku are roughly the same in power. Kelfa is roughly around the same power though her final attack boosted her power so great, she could one shot Goku. I think Vegeta would have the advantage as he was only slightly weaker to a degree compared to SSJBKK Goku. Kefla could win with her Gigantic Burst attack but I think Vegeta will just take it via skill.

Yeah I have them really close in power which is why I asked.

Same SSJBE Vegeta, LSSJ2 Kefla, and GoD Toppo seem to all be in the same ball park.

The Low 2-C Hierarchy looks something like: (Using the most recent Goku and Vegeta)

MUI Goku and UBW Jire

^

LSSJ Broly

^

Base Jire, GoDs, UIS Goku

^

SSJ Broly

^

SSJBKK Goku, SSJBE Vegeta, GoD Toppo, LSSJ2 Kefla, and Anilaza, Possibly DBS:B Golden Frieza

^

SSJB Goku, SSJB Vegeta, LSSJ Kefla, and Infinite Zamasu, Possibly Ikari Broly

AwkguyDB said:
Same SSJBE Vegeta, LSSJ2 Kefla, and GoD Toppo seem to all be in the same ball park.
The Low 2-C Hierarchy looks something like: (Using the most recent Goku and Vegeta)

MUI Goku and UBW Jire

^

LSSJ Broly

^

^

SSJ Broly

^

SSJBKK Goku, SSJBE Vegeta, GoD Toppo, LSSJ2 Kefla, and Anilaza, Possibly DBS:B Golden Frieza

^

SSJB Goku, SSJB Vegeta, LSSJ Kefla, and Infinite Zamasu
Wait what? SSB Vegeta~SSJ Kefla yet SSJ2 Kefla~SSBE Vegeta? SSBE is more than a 20x multiplier, SSJ2 is not. SSB Vegeta~SSJ Kefla<SSJ2 Kefla<<initial SSBE Vegeta<final SSBE Vegeta

It's hard to power scale in the TOP since it's a no kill tournament so no matter the power difference, the stronger one will have to hold back enough to not risk killing his opponent, which get muddy as **** since those are new characters so we don't have much info on them to begin with so we can't say how much the stronger one would need to hold back for any given match up.

@Dragomer misusage of higher forms doesn't help the already messed up chain: SSJ Vegeta exchanging blows with Ribrianne, Goku going Blue just to kick Ribrianne, and some SSJ fights in general

ArgosaxDespair said:
@Dragomer misusage of higher forms doesn't help the already messed up chain: SSJ Vegeta exchanging blows with Ribrianne, Goku going Blue just to kick Ribrianne, and some SSJ fights in general
Yeah, what form they need to deal with any given characters change from one episode to the other, it's weird.

PFM18 said:
AwkguyDB said:

MUI Goku and UBW Jire

^

LSSJ Broly

^

^

SSJ Broly

^

^

SSJB Goku, SSJB Vegeta, LSSJ Kefla, and Infinite Zamasu
Wait what? SSB Vegeta~SSJ Kefla yet SSJ2 Kefla~SSBE Vegeta? SSBE is more than a 20x multiplier, SSJ2 is not. SSB Vegeta~SSJ Kefla<SSJ2 Kefla<<initial SSBE Vegeta<final SSBE Vegeta
It's not a chain these characters are linked based on being the closest comparable and placing them in a sub tier for Low 2-C. I also notated that they were the Current Iterations, SSJB Vegeta has gotten much stronger by the end of the tournament

Well can anyone help me verify if these scans are real or fanmade,I got it from my friends years back but when I asked him about where he got them from this year he doesn't remember so I would appreciate the help thank you

If these turns out to be true it would be even more supporting evidence for Goku and Beerus being universal

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4002148

AwkguyDB said:

MUI Goku and UBW Jire

^

LSSJ Broly

^

^

SSJ Broly

^

^

And the borderline Low 2-C DBS that aren't quite there yet due to lack of statements or feats:

Vegito Blue, Corrupted Zamasu, SSJ Kefla and Current SSJ God Goku/Vegeta imo.

Why possibly for Ikari Broly also? He's blatantly Current Blue Goku tier.

Omegas03 said:
AwkguyDB said:

MUI Goku and UBW Jire

^

LSSJ Broly

^

^

SSJ Broly

^

^

And the borderline Low 2-C DBS that aren't quite there yet due to lack of statements or feats:
Vegito Blue, Corrupted Zamasu, SSJ Kefla and Current SSJ God Goku/Vegeta imo.

Why possibly for Ikari Broly also? He's blatantly Current Blue Goku tier.
IDK Sometimes I rewatch that fight and feel Goku was dominating.

If I recall correctly, Legendary Super Saiyan 1 and 2 Kefla is the same thing as Super Saiyan 1 and 2. It's been referred to as such.

Current Super Saiyan God Goku and Vegeta should be more powerful than 131 Goku, who took out an exhausted Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren, someone I assume is more powerful than 100% Jiren since BUW unleashes his hidden power, which leads into Wrath State Broly being in that tier.

Exhausted Jiren is way weaker than his Base 100%, he struggled against Golden Frieza and later against Base Goku/17/Base Frieza, Unless you think Current Base Goku is above everyone in the ToP barring MUI Goku and UBW Jiren.

He could have gotten an Zenkai boost, but Jiren was really exhausted and it was pointed out that's the whole reason Frieza kept up with him.

Golden Frieza before that got stomped by God Toppo and Base Jiren, and he didn't receive any power boost.

If we say Current Base Goku got an enormous Zenkai boost to make him > UIO3 Goku we would be saying Base and Ikari Broly would stomp the whole ToP which is stupid.

Nullflowerblush said:
How do we know Goku didn't receive an enormous Zenkai Boost from Ultra Instinct?

And, Frieza is Frieza.
How do we know he did? Since when could you attribute zenkai boosts to achieving a new form?

How? The fact that it was literally ripping his body apart. Saiyans get zenkais from stressing themselves out all the time.

After each Ultra Instinct Sign (and Ultra Instinct in 130) usage, Super Saiyan Blue Goku (base Goku in 131) has been able to fight a Jiren who was less suppressed than the last time, despite becoming progressively more beaten and exhausted, a clear show of his massive increases in power following his transformation.

Nullflowerblush said:
If I recall correctly, Legendary Super Saiyan 1 and 2 Kefla is the same thing as Super Saiyan 1 and 2. It's been referred to as such.

Current Super Saiyan God Goku and Vegeta should be more powerful than 131 Goku, who took out an exhausted Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren, someone I assume is more powerful than 100% Jiren since BUW unleashes his hidden power, which leads into Wrath State Broly being in that tier.
Bruh. episode 131 Jiren is far weaker than his base form.

And lol no. Ikari Broly is low 2-C for fighting head to head with Blue Goku who was holding his own against Jiren using a hint of his true power.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
DBZ: Xenoverse 2, DBFZ, and now DBZ: Kakarot, that might be the top three of Dragon Ball Games for this decade
I personally enjoyed Kakarot much more than Xenoverse 2 tbh.

how would you call a fusion between:

Goku and Broly

Vegeta and Piccolo

Gohan and Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back