• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA I came here first and Broly is manhandling a worthless ape lol

Oi!

Why make a new thread when the previous one just had 360 comments. Cal will pissed af since I invited him to make "Thread LXX" lol

So the anime will adapt Toriyamna original idea. The anime will most likely readapt the movie and add all their anime original stuff like SSBKK and SSBE and the manga will do it own thing as well.

What version of the story we will follow here then? Movie or Anime?

If it follows the possible movie continuity which I believe is comprised of BoG, RoF, and Toriyama's draft notes for Super, I doubt the site will use it for scaling purposes.

But, that's my take on it anyway.

Well, the manga is going to continue and do it's own thing with Broly (it will most probably include CSSB), so any changes happening there will be reflected in our manga profile (assuming we have a Goku profile by then).

And we've been following the anime as our main continuity from the beginning, so we will most probably update our anime profiles according to the movie, until the movie gets readapted into the anime.

But, let's wait for the movie first.

Yeah it's a mess. Toriyama is the closest you get to what most consider canon but he's lazy old man who is drawing in money and have no time to write for a weekly anime show.

We know that SSBKK and SSBE are anime original though and Toriyama doesn't seems to bother with them.

Most people will disagree but I think DB works better as movies with high budgets and story board taken directly from Toriyama.

there is a scene in trailer where broly unleashes many ki attacks at once just like kale...... so he will also have danmaku

Yes. There is also a possible new technique Goku is using. Wonder what that is.

What do you think will be the end of the movie:

1) Broly is sealed (lol).

2) Broly is killed.

3) Broly reforms and becomes a good guy.

4) Broly flees.

5) Broly wins.

I think it's either 3,4, or 5, with 3 being the most likely considering the "He isn't fighting because he wants to fight" and "You ain't a bad guy. I can tell"

I don't think he'll be killed because of the statements made, the after battle base form sheet and the fact that they are bringing him back and done all this retooling to make him more interesting.

As for what i think will happen, Broly will most likely be one of the good guys or neutral

PaChi2 said:
What do you think will be the end of the movie:

1) Broly is sealed (lol).

2) Broly is killed.

3) Broly reforms and becomes a good guy.

4) Broly flees.

5) Broly wins.
Broly will either be destroyed by Gogeta or the green chick will clam him down.

They are already setting him up as sympathetic guy so I think he will make it either way.

>Gogeta

Lol wut. Are they now making everyone canon? Cuz I want Janemba canon next.

I don't think Gogeta will destroy Broly, i think it will be the other way around actually. Also Toriyama doesn't like fusion winning that much

I mean it's more like confirmed rather than implied.

The movies that are being replayed in theaters are the Broly Trilogy, Bardock Father of Goku, and Fusion Reborn.

One of the animator or artist or whoever it is was is practicing how to draw Gogeta.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 datamine leak shows SSB Gogeta after Broly.

If you mean "comes out" spoilers, then yes we will know everything by thursday since the premiere is on wednesday

I'm not sure if CC Goku's Profile is allowed. He's pretty much just a copy and paste of Post-ToP Goku with 2-B stats. He doesn't have any different transformations, abilities or stats like Xeno Goku, Toei Goku, or Super Manga Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back