• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
We reached double digits! Continuation of the last thread. So last time on Dragon Ball Super, we found out about the Zeno's. Also, SPOILER: Hit wins.

Guyx said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
2c to 2b tier incoming! Atleast I hope
Well Goku can't be 2b, there's only 12 universes.
I highly doubt goku will ever leave tier 3 but as for other characters though like the zenos they i hope will probably be at least low 2-C but the highest they could be is 2-A that is if the 12 universes each have infinite timelines.

Timelines. There's at least 4 of them just in Universe 7.

If we go by that, atleast 48 timelines.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Timelines. There's at least 4 of them just in Universe 7. 4 timelines? How?
It was mentioned in the cell saga there is the main timeline which we know, then the timeline trunks is from and another where cell killed trunks and took the time machine thats all i remember though.

Even if each universe had at least 10 timelines it wont put anyone above low 2-C to be 2-C there would need to be at least 1000 timelines. We just need now a confirmation of infinite timelines and someone to create or one shot them and i would be happy.

Better yet when the zeno appear i want them to be confirmed the creators of the entire multiverse and that the multiverse has an infinite number of timelines then i would truly be happy.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Even if each universe had at least 10 timelines it wont put anyone above low 2-C to be 2-C there would need to be at least 1000 timelines. We just need now a confirmation of infinite timelines and someone to create or one shot them and i would be happy.
Low 2-C is just 1 timeline, 2-C is 2 to 1000 timelines, and 2-B is 1001 to 10^500 timelines.

Derpmaster9000 said:
PLEASE TORITROLL GIVE THESE HUMBLE DEBATERS SOME FEATS INSTEAD OF DOWNGRADES YOU SENILE OLD BASTARD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
He's already been giving feats. We just want him to up the quality lol.

Don't worry Young Toyotaro will save the day lol

Alexcar3000 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Low 2-C is just 1 timeline, 2-C is 2 to 1000 timelines, and 2-B is 1001 to 10^500 timelines.
You are correct 2-C is up to 1000 timelines, anyway lets hope feats to put dbs characters on that level happen.

Even if they (Zeno and Zarama) aren't Tier 2 in DBS. They sure will be in the games.

Everyone and their mothers are Tier 2 in the Shin Budokai games.

Hit said that he can't use his full power unless he has "killing" in his mind... and Goku said: "Nah, screw the rules, let him do whatever he wants".

Would that mean that he... will bring weapons? Maybe... knives? throwing knives, perhaps?

Remember when Goku was using the Kaio-Ken and Hit remarked at how much Goku's power was increasing? Does this mean Hit can sense and posesses God Ki? If that's true then I know why Hit is so legendary and powerful..... HE'S THE GOD OF HITMEN!!!

Roun12 said:
Remember when Goku was using the Kaio-Ken and Hit remarked at how much Goku's power was increasing? Does this mean Hit can sense and posesses God Ki? If that's true then I know why Hit is so legendary and powerful..... HE'S THE GOD OF HITMEN!!!
  • Super Hitman God Super Hitman Hit, the Hitter of Gods.

Faisal Shourov said:
PLEASE NO MEME GUYS
Should we make a thread just for memes and then leave the discussion thread to actual discussing?

Should we make a thread just for memes and then leave the discussion thread to actual discussing?

I don't know, somebody should get Ant's permission at first. But this is not the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back