• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that applies to literally every character in fiction.

I'm actually trying to think of an exception. I have none.

Zarama is "Omnipotent" but only within the Constraints of Universe 6 & 7 same as the other Dragon Gods so idk what tier that would be but I think it's at least tier 2 but still lower than Zeno

Nibbler3100 said:
Zarama is "Omnipotent" but only within the Constraints of Universe 6 & 7 same as the other Dragon Gods so idk what tier that would be but I think it's at least tier 2 but still lower than Zeno
how would you know there are other dragongods,what if zarama is the dragon god of all the 12 universe

Then SB Janemba, eat your heart out.
Time Loli is 2-A tho, she still mops the floor with Broly and Janemba.

In Xenoverse it is stated that Beerus is 2C

Ichigo is the one who abuses this advantage the most.

The real cal howard said:

Lord of Nightmares "killed" her author, I guess that counts as an exception?

Who says "plot" has to be meta? It could also be in non-literary terms, like in-universe. Like how somebody plotted Goku's rigged win in one time and when they decided to be serious, Goku loses.

@Alexcar: their wiki works differently.

Also my reasoning for she's not 2-A, simply because she's not the one that created time and space. Toki Toki(the bird) is actually the one that created the time space continuum of the 7th universe. She's no more than a mere observer of all the timelines. Demigra himself was way stronger than supreme kai of time and he's only rated as 2-C in this wiki.

It says she's 2-A via destroying the scrolls containing timelines, and that's just because she has access to them. Her combat stats have been put at 4-A.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Alexcar: their wiki works differently.
Also my reasoning for she's not 2-A, simply because she's not the one that created time and space. Toki Toki(the bird) is actually the one that created the time space continuum of the 7th universe. She's no more than a mere observer of all the timelines. Demigra himself was way stronger than supreme kai of time and he's only rated as 2-C in this wiki.
Ok. But I remember her saying that she was going to erase Future Trunk's timeline tho. Maybe she was going to do it via the scrolls? But doesn't she create the scrolls?

@Azazoth: You understand russian? anyway that seems fair, but what Demigra though, is he also rated as 2-A? he was about to destroy all timelines then.

@Alexcar: All we know is Toki Toki create time, the scrolls are probably her own making with the help of toki toki.

What if Goku wishes for Broly to exist and have the final showdown as two Super Saiyan Blues? What if Goku wanted to fight with everyone from different worlds and they are in Super Saiyan form? "Zarama, I wish to see...who is the true Super Saiyan once and for all!"

Dekoshu said:
What if Goku wishes for Broly to exist and have the final showdown as two Super Saiyan Blues? What if Goku wanted to fight with everyone from different worlds and they are in Super Saiyan form? "Zarama, I wish to see...who is the true Super Saiyan once and for all!"
No.

"Kakarot! Are you insane?! That monster will be even more devastating to the universe! Are you going to be ready to waste a wish like that?!"

or

"My name is Son Goku, and once for all, I get to fight the strongest Saiyans in the universe!"

All right. What if Goku wanted to wish to fight all the strongest Saiyans from all universes, including a version people wouldn't normally encounter? As in, a fully trained Saiyan version of the original being? Broly would be no doubt would be defeated by Goku's new level of power.

Dekoshu said:
All right. What if Goku wanted to wish to fight all the strongest Saiyans from all universes, including a version people wouldn't normally encounter? As in, a fully trained Saiyan version of the original being?
I don't think there are saiyans in any Universe besides U7 & U6

I don't think you get it. It doesn't need to be from those universes. Imagine actual Super Saiyan Shinigami, Superheroes, Ninja, Pirates, cyborgs, and others of all types?

Dekoshu said:
I don't think you get it. It doesn't need to be from those universes. Imagine actual Super Saiyan God Shinigami, Superheroes, Ninja, Pirates, etc?
So... Goku enters MUGEN?

Yes, but in real life. No life bars, no gauge. This is where Goku must see in real life, not simply a what if, who is the strongest Saiyan of them all and how he'll get a great fight. Did I mentioned that they are fully trained, have access any and all combinations of existing Super Saiyan forms, and can destroy more than just planets? That means he must face against their attacks imbued with godly ki. Imagine the original version. Now imagine them with their godly ki. And personalities are altered: all of them will fight Goku in close combat, no hestitations at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back