• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
No future zamasu might be the present zamasu using the time ring

as whis said, the zamasu before us didn't travel to trunks' future yet, that why they exist in both timelines

BruceTheBatman said:
Killing Zamasu in the past gets rid of Zamasu in the future.
unless future zamasu gets some sort of acausality, so changing the past wont affect him

but it is most likely that he is an alternate timelines zamasu, so either way, killing main zamasu wont help with or without acausality

The NEP implies that Future Zamasu is still alive.

Also, holy crap, what did Beerus just do to Present Zamasu?!

The Queen Diclonius said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Well at least beerus has some destruction hax, makes perfect sense for him to have an ability like that.
My friend GohanLSSJ2 is now asking if he took out Zamasu across two universes and two timelines if this counts as a 2-C feat?
Well, Beerus did say that it SHOULD have taken care of future Zamasu

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well at least beerus has some destruction hax, makes perfect sense for him to have an ability like that.
My friend GohanLSSJ2 is now asking if he took out Zamasu across two universes and two timelines if this counts as a 2-C feat?
No. It's the domino effect of his actions. The android saga not fixing the Future Trunks timeline is just poor writing and/or different timeline.

I don't plan to get involved in these threads much, but it isn't a 2-C feat unless you destroy everything from 2 universes or more, timeline included.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Chill even if beerus could take out zamasu from 2 timelines it doesn't mean he is 2-C it would just mean he has hax that can erase people from multiple timelines.

Guy we clearly see Future Zamasu in the preview. Nothing really happened. Beerus MAY have some destruction hax, but who knows.

If (since I haven't seen the episode) he put his hand in front of present Zamasu, and he dematerializes after saying "Destruction" then at least that would be heavily apparent destruction hax. Only way he could hit the nail on the head more is if he said "he has destruction hax".

This is clearly hax, beerus didn't even touch zamasu he just put his hand infront of him and said destruction and zamasu faded out of existence.

Obliterated, donezo, gonezo, existence annhilated, not a trace left, I KNEW Beerus had some sort of Transmutative/Existence erasing/Destruction hax, but not to this level...

And the shear fact that gods fight eachother *****-up space-time to some degree... Amazing...

Master Xar said:
Obliterated, donezo, gonezo, existence annhilated, not a trace left, I KNEW Beerus had some sort of Transmutative/Existence erasing/Destruction hax, but not to this level...
And the shear fact that gods fight eachother *****-up space-time to some degree... Amazing...
Hmm...

5022837-beerus and champa prepare to destroy universe 6 and 7

Shock97 said:
Well I suppose that explains why he and Champa can't fight each other too seriously. And why the attendents get involved.
That should make them 2-C should it not? I mean, Vados even stated that Universe 7 and 6 would be completely destroyed, which includes everything that it comprises of including the space-time, whereas it was somewhat specified that all matter in the universe will be destroyed when Goku & Beerus fought. I honestly think they should get n upgrade, but hey, I don't feel like getting bombarded here lol

Dragonmasterxyz said:
^Best to be a little safe with a series known to lack hax.
Funny thing is more relevant hax exist, it is just locked down in the movies and video games XD. Dead Zone, Janemba, Hirudegarn, Xenoverse

VS Wiki is fairly conservative in general not just when it comes to dbz though i admit that dbz is looked at a bit more in depth than other series.

Anyway we have the possibility of beerus having some sort of destruction hax that possibly erases people from multiple timelines and acausal zamasu, but we need more info to confirm this.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmmm so is zamasu actually possibly acausal?
wtf me throwing a rondom guess might actually be true? xD
Yup because Beerus killed Zamasu but Future Zamasu and Black are still alive. Also Beerus said when a God kills a God Space-Time will be effected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back