• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen Diclonius said:
The downplay going on over on the Kanzenshuu is just sad. Guess the new rallying cry for the downplayers will be, "Beerus is a liar!" instead of "Cell is a liar!"
Really? I thought Kanzenshuu was DB central lol

Well, someone should tell THEM that because there are a LOT of dismissive scoffs that "Beerus is a liar."
Well if I was gonna be funny I would just say Script>dismissive scoffs and just keep reposting that for those claims. But I don't wanna start anything XD

Really? I thought Kanzenshuu was DB central lol

there are also haters on these site just because someone goes on a dbz site doesn't mean they're a fan

The same old arguments have transferred from Cell now to Beerus, that he's lying, that he doesn't know the extent of his power, etc... and it's so haughty and arrogant too. These people are not DBZ fans.
Can you give me a link to a thread this is going on in?

Well they did let Vegeta into the family. And he's killed FAR more people and unlike GB knew fully well that what he was doing was wrong.
ovo

good point lol seeing him as an uncle though XD
> Black replaces Vegeta as the second main character

> Vegeta gets dumped in the trash

> DBS becomes the adventures of Happy Goku and Edgy Goku

YESS!!! 9001/10 toroyommo make this canon pls

58879501 p0 master1200
Id rather follow Black and Zamasus marital life inside their cabin after a good day of mortal racism with Goku and Vegeta as their butlers

Is Vegeta surviving getting stabbed like he was enough to trigger a Zenkai? Maybe it will be enough for him to get on Goku's level...

question, going back from U10 to U7 in episode 59 could be calc'd? It seemed pretty fast. Also, it looks like beerus can erase people across time, since he said that Future zamasu (which is from another different timeline) should have disappeared.

So if I read the translation correctly.Zamasu is suggesting that he and Black Goku had immortal bodies and Black Goku says that he had unlimited potential so if that's the case then black Goku should at least be given immortality via Godhood in his profile.

ShutUp123 said:
So if I read the translation correctly.Zamasu is suggesting that he and Black Goku had immortal bodies and Black Goku says that he had unlimited potential so if that's the case then black Goku should at least be given immortality via Godhood in his profile.
No. Black Goku is not Immortal. Zamasu said that it would waist his potential if he did become immortal, he would have no room to evolve.

Alexcar3000 said:
So..

Immortality (Types 3, 4) and Immunity to Existencial Erasure (as long as the opponent does not surpass Zarama in power) ?
Quite likely, since it could turn into a NLF pretty fast. Specially againts opponents with a higher tier in versus debates.

HokageMangaVox said:
ShutUp123 said:
No. Black Goku is not Immortal. Zamasu said that it would waist his potential if he did become immortal, he would have no room to evolve.
I think that is what herms suggest but the latest translation is saying otherwise so this is why i wanted to make sure

Don't know what to be more mad at now. On one hand we got downplayers saying that Goku's only 10x FTL and only Galactic AP. On the other we got people saying "Dragon Ball is the pinnacle of power in all of fiction" Like really??

ShutUp123 said:
I think that is what herms suggest but the latest translation is saying otherwise so this is why i wanted to make sure
I suggest we wait for more info on this, if that it the case. He hasn't demostrated to be immortal, yet.

I think they mean super dragon balls but I a, pretty sure they still have limits like they can't erase the living tribunal or TOAA

HokageMangaVox said:
ShutUp123 said:
I suggest we wait for more info on this, if that it the case. He hasn't demostrated to be immortal, yet.
I agree those translation are not good.Ken Xyro will release accurate translation as always in couple of hours so we can confirm that

Man, Beerus states he can changed the space time by destroying another God, interesting, even though that won't work on Zamasu since one version of him is Immortal

DBZMLP12345 said:
Man, Beerus states he can changed the space time by destroying another God, interesting, even though that won't work on Zamasu since one version of him is Immortal
it's not because of immortality,since that's future version of Zamasu

Beerus destroys present Zamasu -> future shouldn't even exist regardless of immortality,since he wished immortality in present.

It looks more like acusality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back