• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

SomebodyStupid said:
^Foreshadowing
That twitter saying SSJG Goku cannot beat Superman from last years was foreshadowing.

Assuming it comes out by the Winter of 2016, we will be deep in the Universe 6 arc already and have 2-C/2-B Goku and they will still say Superman will win.

they do it for money so as soon as the hype for 2 is completely dead, they'll probably make a new one saying they want to be fair to goku or something and still make him lose. (I'd saw we might see a new one in 2016 towards the end)

Also this is off topic but is the namek feat that makes him 44,000,000 mph considered an outlier or something?

Quincy King said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
bro if goku hits 2-A, or low 1-C, then i will do almost any dare i get
from the first commentor to this message
Listen to All of Justin Biebers songs
really? thats it/

challenge aceepted (i expected far worse)

anyway, i will do tbhat when goku hits high tier 2 or, at least tier 2

Quincy King said:
YOU wasted an awesome chance to make TLT1 stream he wearing a superman suit , getting on wallmart and then kissing an employee while yelling "supes is unlimited wank"

Viturino said:
Quincy King said:
YOU wasted an awesome chance to make TLT1 stream he wearing a superman suit , getting on wallmart and then kissing an employee while yelling "supes is unlimited wank"
lmao

Why is everybody giving so much attention to screwattack? They're nothing but biased fools. Their opinion is not fact. No need for people to get riled up by a random deathbattle video from a random youtube channel. Screwattack are nothing special bros. Forget those chumps

How does this sound?

This calc will use power scaling, but this is not anything very complex, I will only use direct manga statements

Cell's Kamehameha has the power to destroy the Sun, the energy needed to destroy the Sun is 54.5366885 Septillion Megatons of TNT.

http://i.imgur.com/ayKux.jpg

Gohan lost half of his Chi, the Kamehameha is focusing all of your Chi into one point

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-j_Ja8YBu7vA/UsAfeEgsnwI/AAAAAAAABC0/0IizOeOE4yQ/w456-h685-no/009.jpg

Since he had only › of his Chi, it would be › as powerful. In the Manga, Gohan's Super Kamehameha was equal to Cell's

› Gohan's Super Kamehameha = 100% Super Perfect Cell's Super Kamehameha

› SSJ2 Gohan's Super Kamehameha = 54.5366885 Septillion Megatons of TNT

100% SSJ2 Gohan's Super Kamehameha = 109.073377 Septillion Megatons of TNT

Now Goku was stated to be stronger than Gohan at full power

http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/31-458.0/compressed/u080.jpg?v=1394327926

SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan full power

So SSJ2 Goku's Super Kamehameha >= 109.073377 Septillion Megatons of TNT

His SSJ3 form is a 4x boost of SSJ2

http://www.kanzentai.com/guide/bp/seg-ssj2.png

So his Super Kamehameha = 436.293508 Septillion Megatons of TNT, this is large star level.

Rigel A (A blue supergiant) is the benchmark for large star level

Radius: 54,874,950 kilometers

Gravity: 0.56234132 meters/second squared

Mass: 5.17711e31 kilograms

Its GBE = 229.097896 Septillion Megatons of TNT.

And this is far superior to that

Keep in mind that Rigel is pretty unique for a giant star also, a lot of giant stars have too low of a gravity or mass to have a GBE significantly higher than the Sun.

So Super Saiyan Blue is nearing the power of the Gods therefore it's weaker than the full Super Saiyan God it's a shame but it makes sense having Frieza sent shockwaves only through the galaxy and SSJG's were Multi-galactic and makes much more sense seeing how Frieza was able to train to this level and not the Gods

actually I think it's stronger, since it is SS1 boost combined with 'god ki'. better than just using god ki.

I've read two versions of chapter 5 where in one freeza shakes the galaxy while in the other (*********) one he shakes the universe. I think the ********* one was more accurate due to the explaining champa gave for the tournament.

In the first version he essentially says that whichever teams leader loses at the end will lose overall WHile in the ********* version he says it's one on one and last one standing wins.

Nibbler3100 said:
So Super Saiyan Blue is nearing the power of the Gods therefore it's weaker than the full Super Saiyan God it's a shame but it makes sense having Frieza sent shockwaves only through the galaxy and SSJG's were Multi-galactic and makes much more sense seeing how Frieza was able to train to this level and not the Gods
What are you talking about?

Nibbler3100 said:
Not true. My translation was a misdub.

http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball-Chou/Chapter-005?id=244756

Micah007123 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Not true. My translation was a misdub.
http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball-Chou/Chapter-005?id=244756
Oh lol gotta love *********

Nibbler3100 said:
Micah007123 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Not true. My translation was a misdub.http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball-Chou/Chapter-005?id=244756
Oh lol gotta love *********
I should probably start using them from now on XD

Hey now that asura is tier 3. what will be the outcome between him.and goku? can we add the victory to either side?

personally I dont care about tiers, so long as goku has a hax that haxes all other hax would be awesome. kinda like touma from a certain index

Tiz Arrior the badass said:
I want a 1-A Goku and Vegeta then my life will be complete.
If you get 1A Goku DB would be a shitty show to watch. 1A is nigh omnipotent, Goku would cease to exist as a character if he becomes that strong. You wont even care about the stuff you liked about Goku in DBZ anymore

Spiderman and Batman comics are more popular among readers than superman for a reason. Power is not quality

Back