• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse possible Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be people agreeing with 2-B characters. However i will wait for more staff input. Especifically those of Azzy,Matt and Dark649.

Well as not to go off topic, I'm simply saying Mira scales though far earlier than his Super form, and Towa scales, as you fight her with Trunks and fight her again, and both times you never beat her. Plus scaling her mind control powers to control Bardock, who could fight against FW and Trunks on multiple occasions, and being the one who gave Mira all the power he had pre-Bardock fight, and being superior enough to have him as her pawn.

@Unite My Rice

Well I still believe that Full Power XV1 FW>>Mira (Pre-Super and Powerup)>>Bardock>>>Towa.

However i think a case could be made for 2-B Pre-Powerup Mira,Towa and Bardock but I will wait for more input.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Unite My Rice
Well I still believe that Full Power XV1 FW>>Mira (Pre-Super and Powerup)>>Bardock>>>Towa.
That's literally contradicted by the game though. Mira smites FW1, Bardock in base overpowers Mira then really destroys him in SS3, but being above Towa is true.

@Unite My Rice

Well leaving our scaling differences aside, what do you think about 2-B Xenoverse? Is it acceptable?

Did anyone answer to what proves "Mirages" is over 1000?

@The 2nd Existential Seed

It depends. Toki-Toki is weak physically and is not a fighter so having a higher power level is not going to cut it. You must demonstrate time powers on the level of Toki-Toki or be able to fight opponents who have been empowered by him aka Demigra and FF Mira.

Yes but that makes him 2-B with his time powers and not physically. Even Base Demigra was able to absorb him.

Toki-Toki's time powers make his AP Multiverse level. Demigra absorbed him so it made him 2-B physically and with time powers on a Multiversal level.

When infinite history pack comes out and if there is a statement of infinite history you know what that means for toki toki and Demigra, and the others who scale to him :^)

In the new pack you can give Goku and your mentors Future warriors abilities. Mid-godly regen Goku :^)

If Infinite history makes an explicit mention of infinite timelines then they would likely be upgraded to 2-A.

Although for that to happen this would have to be accepted first.

Demigra said after absorbing him thst he controls all of time and space, his eggs create timelines, creates time, sets time in motion for the multiverse, warped future warrior to another dimension, warped him through time, restored the multiverse etc.

@2nd Existential Seed

If that's the case then it could be true. However we have no way of knowing who is actually stronger than Toki Toki individually.

Well it seems that for the most part everyone is agreeing but there are still some staff left to comment. Let's see where this goes.

Are these timelines only U7 timelines? Or are they every universe? That's the biggest question I have, since they never specify.

Based on the parallel quest being referred to as separate timelines, adn GT being referred to as a separate timeline , and then the myriads of timelines, i believe every universe qualifies here.

I'm not sure really.

I mean in the XV2 DLC it seems that the regular timeline contains U6 and U7. It would be safe to assume from this that every other timeline that pops up would include all other universes.

Although yes they never actually epecify.

Well it doesn't really contain both universes, the nameless planet according to the DB wiki is "in neutral space between U6 and U7"......then there's the non-canon movie verse universes, idk it's confusing.

If there's only one supreme kai of time then she accounts for all the possible timelines in all 12 universes, and given that she monitors future U7 as well, its likely that the multiverse might be infinite, considering Trunks using the time machine in his world lead to the Black Arc, and he used the time machine in our world too, and that chain would keep spawning new realities.

There is only 1 chronoa and 1 Demigra, 1 time nest and 1 toki toki. The Demigra that died in Xenoverse is the same one that resurrected himself in Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back