• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream Stone Re-Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the original japanese version explains it even clearer
Ok I misread the image posted and thought Dreambert only said Bowser absorbed power so ignore my dumbass saying it being "even clearer" because it can't get more clearer than saying he absorbed all of it's energy lmao (Granted still doesn't hurt to see what's said here about Dreamy Bowser's power)

From what I've gathered, the Japanese version just says some vague thing about Bowser being able to make the world and peach his and saying with the power of the stone he can do anything he wants. Basically similar to the English

Oh actually, Bowser says "Peach... This Island... This world, too... Everything..."

Given the structure of this statement, going from smallest to most grandest, that everything might actually apply to the universe/multiverse and show that he planned to use his power to make everything his.

Obviously nothing concrete but could be a supporting statement.

Like the scaling with the beam stuff is fine, but warping in something is not an AP feat.
Can we not just scale Dreamy Bowser to the Zeekeeper's attacks and get this over with already since the Zeekeeper was able to break the barrier the Dream Stone made with a Wakebeam? I mean, you don't seem to have a problem with scaling Bowser's durability to the Wakebeam.

Last edited:
One of the issues is enemies respawn on the real world map once Mario and Luigi kill them...and let's just say with testing you can go and farm 1000 of these encounters and still not reach max lvl. I think it's fair to say even by that methodology and intent there's easily 1000 in population for dreamers (maybe ignoring robots) on the island.

One of the issues is enemies respawn on the real world map once Mario and Luigi kill them...and let's just say with testing you can go and farm 1000 of these encounters and still not reach max lvl. I think it's fair to say even by that methodology and intent there's easily 1000 in population for dreamers (maybe ignoring robots) on the island.
Will this work?

So, can we add the changes now, or do we still have things to go over?

Couldn't this method work?

Using that methodology it's circa 3800 encounters with exp gear according to a YouTuber.

With larger groups it's reaching maybe tens of thousands. The counting is easy: just takes time for one to go through the game and do it and show screenshots or something.

Okay, what if we combined every method we used so far in this thread into one with a few tweaks to count the number of dreams?

Alright, so, here's an idea. Uh...

Since some of us have agreed on a lower degree of 2-B and have decided that anything ranging from the ten or hundred thousands to millions is overboard, how about we take the lowest number 4,000 that's been thrown into this thread and reach an agreement on it acting as the high-end for the number of dreams in the Dream Stone, with 1,001 being the low-end?

Sound like a plan?

This thread might be in limbo atp. Not for long however.

I ordered the Prima Guide for Mario Luigi DT. Which hopefully gives us some more info of dreams being universes or what not. Should be arriving on the 10th or 14th this october. Stay tuned!

What if we were to give them a tier rating of "At least 2-B, possibly far higher", with the "At least 2-B" part to denote at least 1001 dreams in the Dream Stone, and the "possibly far higher" part to denote an uncountable finite number of dreams?

So if hypothetically the dream team prima stuff was consistent with dreams being universes what not, would it by many means still be invalid to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back