• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamy Bowser VS Asriel Dreemurr

This will probably be inaccurate but this Is what I think. Bowser probably has a AP and Durability though Durability won't matter If he attacks your soul. Danmaku would definitely help, If Asriel goes to full power then he would be able to lock Bowser In place. Bowser wouldn't be aware of Asriel SAVE & LOAD(I think). I don't how Bowser's sleep thing works so I'm not voting yet.

Beh this again?

Asriel stabs Bowser's soul and Bowser cant put him down with anything he uses in-character

If Asriel gets erased wouldn't he come back due to SAVE & LOAD? Also, sealing Is for one of his other forms though It says that It would be greatly advanced(That could be the pure hearts though)

He can time rewind sealing and he can still LOAD with the destruction of his Soul/Mind/Body so

Dreamy Bowser does have all the abilities of regular Bowser. Even the most knowlegable member of the Marioverse here confirmed it. But for some reason, the person who edited the page forgot to add "All previous abilities to a much greater extent". Dreamy Bowser has also demonstrated the use of Telekinesis and Portal Creation, which I tried to get added to bhis profile, but the thread died.

Anyways, Bowser's Sealing is via sealing opponents in a pocket dimension. Also, how will Asriel SAVE and LOAD after being erased. No other monster has done that after they've been erased. In fact, no monster has even encountered EE, only Frisk.

And couldn't Bowser travel back in time and kill Toriel before Asriel was ever born?

Realistically Asriel destroys Bowser's soul before the latter makes use of any of the things he never uses in most of his battles he loses.

Dreamy Bowser goes for a forcefield before Asriel can hit him. Bowser usually covers himself in a forcefield before he fights.

Bowser doesn't really need to use Time Travel.

Dreamy Bowser has all of the abilities of base Bowser (It doesn't say "All previous abilities" on that key, but I talked to a Knowledgeable Member, DinoRangerBlack, and he confirmed that DB has all of the abilities of base Bowser.)

So he has Power Nullification, Empathic Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Sealing, etc.

Plus, he has resistance to Void Manipulation, meaning he can survive the Hyper Goner.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Bowser doesn't really need to use Time Travel.
Dreamy Bowser has all of the abilities of base Bowser (It doesn't say "All previous abilities" on that key, but I talked to a Knowledgeable Member, DinoRangerBlack, and he confirmed that DB has all of the abilities of base Bowser.)

So he has Power Nullification, Empathic Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Sealing, etc.

Plus, he has resistance to Void Manipulation, meaning he can survive the Hyper Goner.
What abilities does Bowser normally use In character?

Sealing procs SAVE and LOAD so idk why that's a thing, it's time rewind anyways.

EE should also proc SAVE and LOAD, I don't see the difference between Asriel getting erased and completely destroyed down to his SOUL here.

As well as, I don't believe Bowser would use Empathetic Manipulation or Plot manipulation anytime soon during the battle, though If Asriel went back with Time Manipulation would Bowser remember anything or no.

Then he would have to SAVE before Bowser does it, and Asriel doesn't really SAVE and LOAD in a battle unless it's provoked.

I mean...

If he's conscious... he thinks and time is rewound.

If he's not conscious... he thinks and time is rewound.

I'm fairly sure that's a good way to get out of sealing.

The passive SAVE and LOAD thing only happens when he's killed or unconscious.

If not harmed and just sealed somewhere, he has to SAVE before the Sealing happens. SAVE and LOAD just doesn't ignore every single ability.

Back