• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He created the entire Banjo and Kazooie verse, which has it's own Space and Time. I don't know if that's a 4D feat but that's the closes thing I can remember

Why are we even talking about plot hax? LOG AP stomps Solaris. Solaris scales to what, 3 universes? For all we know LOG created every Rareware verse (with the exception of Donkey King Country)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Exactly, LOG needs to show the ability to plot hax higher-dimensional beings, since Solaris is one. If he has only used it on 3D creatures, then that is a NLF.
But he incon against Ness tho

@ChocomilkAlex The Sonic verse has more than 3 universes and Solaris would destroy all of them.

Solaris existing in the past, present, and future also means that LOG would need to use AoE attacks with universal+ range at least otherwise he won't do a thing to him.

They actually tried to justify that Shadow the Hedgehog contains 100+ timeline? That's just game mechanics. Also isn't it confirmed that the true ending is the only canon ending?

If Solaris' AP is in the 300+ timeline range, it should be able to one-shot here.

That being said, LoG's plot hax has been shown to work throughout time, shown by Mumbo Jumbo when LoG changed the game from a collectathon to a driving game, so it'd have no problem getting past Solaris' type 3 acausality.

If you wanted me to come, you shoulda messaged me

Right now, no. I don't wanna answer that until the Banjo-Kazooie CRT has gone up and gone through though.

His match against Ness is still fair btw, since only Ness' consciousness is 4-D, afaik.

It's more like it changes the plot of the world itself rather than individual character's plots. Still, read above.

Theuser789 said:
So I vote for Solaris and the LoG votes should be invalid since he can't plot hax Solaris
If it can't affect Solaris, this'd be a stomp, no?

If it can't affect Solaris, this'd be a stomp, no?

Idk actualy, does he have other win-cons aside from plot-hax?

The 'plot' of a book doesn't even exist. Plot is meant as more of a meta form of fate manipulation, not literally rewriting a book.

Theuser789 said:
Idk actualy, does he have other win-cons aside from plot-hax?
Not currently, no. If Solaris' AP was still in the double digit universes, LoG may have stood a chance.

Back