• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LoG's plothax affected the entire universe, changing the timeline itself, shown by how Mumbo becomes a car mechanic instead of a witch doctor among other things.

Not only was that added without a CRT but plothaxing lower dimensional beings still doesn't mean you can do it to characters on your own level.

What? The Banjo Kazooie CRT got unanimous support from all supporters of the verse + several staff members.

So there was a CRT huh? I goofed, my apologies.

My point still stands. Plot haxing a timeline to affect 3D beings isn't the same as being able to plot hax a 4D that isn't bound by the timeline in the first place.

But isn't LOG 4-D? I don't really see anything stopping him from plothaxing on a higher scale, even if it was never shown. Higher existence and higher manipulation is enough to let him do so.

Back