• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability page needs fixing.

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
While editing pages I have come across many pages that have their durability as Superhuman or sometimes even Superhuman+. There is no such thing on our Durability page. Then I thought about editing them to Street level (since that is what normally superhuman means) but there is no Street level durability as well.

What should I do??

Then I took a close look at The Durability page and.......

There is a Small Building level durability then Large Building level durability no Building level durability?? What happens to characters who tanks Building level attacks??

I know the obvious answer. His durability is Building level. But still the Durability page is our official page and it must be as accurate as possible. Preferably in complete sync with our AP chart (meaning it should include all Sub-Tiers as our AP chart)

The durability scale should match the AP with only one little exception ,tanking street level attacks is Peak Human level durability.

As for the superhuman durability i think changing it to wall level would be the best thing to do.

Yes. Sorry. The durability chart should technically be the same as our AP chart. You can place the character durabilities in accordance with the Attack Potency page.

@ Kkapoios Isn't Peak Human= Athlete level = 10-A. And street level superior to it (9-C) ?

Okay then I will be changing all Superhuman AP and durability to Wall level. And Peak human AP and durability to Street level.

I have tried to update Polar-kun's old durability chart according to our current Tiering System and Attack Potency charts.

@Basilisk That sounds fine. Although I will have to change Rorschach to athlete level.

It is just a quick fix though, so I have asked Lord Kavpeny to take a look at it.

We really need Lord K's response. Without his clearance I am stuck. Can't make a lot of Edits.

Well, I asked him to take a look at the Durability page, but he is busy for the next few days.

I have tried to make a quick fix though, so you can probably edit according to that in the meantime.

Ohh, I didn't know he was busy. His current status says he is active so I thought...

But anyway, hopefully he can get back to us as soon as possible.

@Basilisk1995: Leave the page be for now. It needs proper restructuring, which will be done soon (post Feb 24).

Back