• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earth-616 James Jaspers tier (not trying to make him tier 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Instead of Unknow shouldnt 616s tier be At Least 2-C possibly 2-A

As he is considered stronger than the 238 version who is 2-C.

I don't think that we have any proof of him being able to affect infinite universes at once though.

Well, Sandman31 usually has good judgement about Marvel, but what should be the justification text for Jasper's new tier?

Atleast 2-C(should be at least superior to the 238 version) mabye something like that?

(Never done this before so not to sure.)

It is the 2-A statistic that would need a proper justification.

I think he should just be given a possibly higher rating instead, he doesnt really have much feat and. 238 was destroyed before it could spread. 616 MJJ didn't even get that far. I think he should have possibly higher because he's more of a potential threat guy

I am also fine with that. Would you be willing to edit the page Sandman31?

@Matthew

What do you suggest for his statistics?

Not to intrude, but even without the Jasper's Warp he's consistently stated to be able to warp and destroy the Multiverse. Not saying he's High 1-B or something . I do believe he could be 2-A.

Does he really have feats of affecting the omniverse? I think thats something he could do but he still hasnt reach that potential yet. He's got a lot of statements though

The omniverse in Alan Moore's 1980s Captain Britain run was apparently just supposed to be the universes patrolled by the Captain Britain Corps though, and we only have a statement about him being able to eventually affect it, but I suppose that "At least 2-C, potentially 2-A" might be acceptable.

High 1-B seems exaggerated, but I don't have a strong opinion regarding the issue.

Matthew... I'm really glad yoy said it instead of me. Because I was afraid if I said it,people would think I'm exaggerating ( like what happened literally moments before , and my previous threads ). There were implications of higher than 2-A Multiverse/Omniverse within Captain Britain's Multiverse/Omniverse.

I understand. Technically burden of proof does fall on us. I'll try to find scans [ I won't be doing any explanations whatsoever, just find scans and I'll leave interpretations to those who are more worthy of dissecting it ]

@Matthew

So what do you suggest?

As far as I understood Opal Luna Saturnyne was referred to as the Omniversal Majestrix, and she strictly oversaw the universes patrolled by the corps.

@Sandman31 & Matthew

What tier would you suggest?

@Matthew & Sandman31

I still need your help, and the Marvel threads are piling up without any resolution.

Sandman31 said:
I think he should just be given a possibly far higher rating instead, he doesnt really have much feat and. 238 was destroyed before it could spread. 616 MJJ didn't even get that far. I think he should have possibly higher because he's more of a potential threat guy
Unless someone gives a feat of Jaspers actually destroying the multiverse/omniverse

Okay. Thank you. Sorry about forgetting.

Are you willing to adjust the profile accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back