• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To make this explanation as simple as possible: This is a CRT covering the Eddsworld verse's character pages, more specifically abilities and weapons (with one minor tiering thing). I'll be categorizing what should be added to everyone's pages. And comics will be used, as we have been using them for their profiles. And lastly I might have missed some things but I'm not sure

Edd

Starting off with the main man himself, and ironically the profile that needs the most work. Edd. Once again we won't be focusing on AP and stuff like that. Moreso abilities. But there is one suggestion I must make: And that is that we finally give the PowerEdd key a tier, it already has a calculation (which was debunked to building but still should be stronger than base Edd who's large building) so I don't see why we can't just put him at High 8-C alongside his normal self.

Optional Equipment​

For some reason Edd just, lacks any of his optional equipment anywhere on his profile. So allow me to list everything he has. (Note that I'd like to suggest that we give him a tabber like in Matt's profile)

Kinda small, but everything else I found didn't really seem of note, so onto Edd's final section

Abilities​

Edd is missing some somewhat recent abilities. So allow me to quickly go over the ones I found

Tom

Tom's profile is pretty alright. But we need some improvements

Formatting

Like Edd's profile, I feel like we should make a tabber containing Tom's abilities with optional equipment. Though unlike Edd he actually has them listed. Anyways onto the new stuff. Which Tom only needs new abilities to my knowledge. And one new weapon

Abilities​

Equipment​

Matt

And lastly, Matt's profile is also solid. But he's missing some stuff alongside the others

Standard Equipment​

Unlike the others, I feel like Matt's missing one thing. And that's Attack Reflection with his mirrors, he probably carries these always knowing him so this might be a standard equipment item

Abilities​

oh yeah tord should also get the immortality type 7 shit since he was also turned into a ghost when he died in the episode so yeah

Agree: 1 (@Psychomaster35 [Only agrees with webshow abilities])
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Well goddamn, I was beat to making it. I'm fine with adding the WEB SERIES feats, but as for the comic feats and abilities, I was planning on removing them later on since it was confirmed in comic 227 that they aren't canon.

I'm also planning an AP upgrade for the series sometime later once I deal with other stuff.

Well goddamn, I was beat to making it. I'm fine with adding the WEB SERIES feats, but as for the comic feats and abilities, I was planning on removing them later on since it was confirmed in comic 227 that they aren't canon.

I'm also planning an AP upgrade for the series sometime later once I deal with other stuff.
Awesome, should I add you as an agreement for the thread (only for the webseries stuff though?)

oh yeah, out of curiosity, what are your plans for the AP upgrade?
Basically, in Space Face, Edd, Tom, and Matt can survive an explosion that destroyed the spaceship they were in, which was able to survive crashing through Saturn. I do have it calced at Multi-Continent. Plus, it’s consistent with Edd, Tom, and Matt being able to survive hits from the Ghost in Hammer & Fail who claimed he could level mountains.

Back