• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero ch187 Shiki revision

Popted2

He/Him
so in this chapter Shiki demonstrated these abilities;

Attack reflection: compressed and reflected Wizard lightning attack back at him
Limited NPI: using his gravity he could catch Wizard lightning attack wich is made of ligthning
Limited data manip: absorbed Wizard memories wich are made of Data
Limited power null: using gravity he can crash or smothering attacks

and these are the scans

Last edited:
I agree, but NPI should either be limited or considered a form of electricity manip.

Also, iirc we don't give resistance to ice manipulation out of breaking free from ice, we just consider it strength, it was rejected in a One Piece CRT where Whitebeard did the same.

Well no go on Ice resistance

but I also agree that NPI should also be limited btw as he can only interact with Lighting via gravity

But anyway some supporting evidence (sorry I’m about to go to work so I don’t have time to post the links)

But In chapter 75 Shiki could catch Fie’s bullet with his gravity and returned it back to him so just some supporting evidence for attack reflection

As for powernull in chapter 77
Shiki crushed Kleene’s wind ether which isn’t normal wind as her wind can change color and change to a “higher state” and is capable of blowing in the vacuum of space

As for data manipulation
Bots in EZ don’t have physical brains rather they are made up of data which is why Weize stated that Hypnosis doesn’t work on bots unless the hypnosis works through electrical signals
(The battle with Nasseh)

We also see Bots are capable of data linking with each other and communicating that way and also are capable backing their personality in data storage
(This is shown when Sister and Witch learn of valkyrie’s death)
(As well as with Xenolith on the EZ ship)

So just some supporting evidence

Before i go and comment here and there

I also want to mention Ziggy and ask should he scale to these abilities due to Wizard witnessing Shiki do all of this and still stating that his gravity is not yet on Ziggy’s level and the fact that Ziggy has mastered every magimech art??

Last edited:
On the NPI, he should also be listed to affect fire since he flattens Wizard’s flames with gravity as well.

All this gravity stuff scales to Ziggy and Xenolith too since True Gravity >>>> the pleb stuff Shiki has rn.

Given the context yeah Ziggy should get these as well.
I disagree, because we don't know if Ziggy would use his powers in that way and Shiki didn't perform some specific technique that could be included in the list of techniques Ziggy knows.

Iirc even if characters have the potential of doing something with their powers, we don't list them because we don't know if they would do that or in that specific way.

I disagree, because we don't know if Ziggy would use his powers in that way and Shiki didn't perform some specific technique that could be included in the list of techniques Ziggy knows.
These feats of Shiki were done before wizard made the comment about Ziggy's Gravity being better than Shiki's.

Since when do Techniques need to be named on screen to count, Xenolith invented Satan Gravity and Shiki hasn't developed any new never seen before techniques. Given Ziggy knows everything about Satan Gravity, he should have these abilities as well given he knows even True Gravity, the highest form of gravity that transcends even concepts, something Shiki has yet to showcase. Which Wizard is clearly referencing when he says Shiki's Gravity doesn't hold a candle to Ziggy.

i added the changes, however i couldn't add them the scans for lack of time, can someone add them please?

These feats of Shiki were done before wizard made the comment about Ziggy's Gravity being better than Shiki's.

Since when do Techniques need to be named on screen to count, Xenolith invented Satan Gravity and Shiki hasn't developed any new never seen before techniques. Given Ziggy knows everything about Satan Gravity, he should have these abilities as well given he knows even True Gravity, the highest form of gravity that transcends even concepts, something Shiki has yet to showcase. Which Wizard is clearly referencing when he says Shiki's Gravity doesn't hold a candle to Ziggy.
I'd still prefer if we could at least add a likely, I don't doubt Ziggy would be able of doing it, but he might take a different approach in response to the same situation and similar, which could lead him to never use Satan Gravity in that way.

I'd still prefer if we could at least add a likely, I don't doubt Ziggy would be able of doing it, but he might take a different approach in response to the same situation and similar, which could lead him to never use Satan Gravity in that way.
I'd be fine with a Likely for Ziggy and Xenolith

unfortunally i can't do it right now, someone else has to do it, also it needs too be added the scans for Shiki since i couldn't add them

even if he never uses it, given the context that would mean it's out of character and not that he's not able to do that.

even if he never uses it, given the context that would mean it's out of character and not that he's not able to do that.
I know, but afaik we have rules to prevent or at least limit this practice, otherwise we could give a lot of stuff to plenty of characters just because of speculations.

I know, but afaik we have rules to prevent or at least limit this practice, otherwise we could give a lot of stuff to plenty of characters just because of speculations.
I have no problem with likely or possibly, but to say it's speculation is too much, especially when there's nothing to indicate he's not capable, quite the contrary, even if Ziggy has been shown literally saying he can't do it would be inconsistent with the way the verse treats Satan's Gravity.

Back