• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Chapter 186-188 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, some cool new stuff came out with the latest Edens Zero Chapters

So as we know, Overdrive Shiki, the Oracion Seis, and Ziggy all scale to 5-A (3.574 Yottaton)

Ok so first things first, Shiki reveals that in his fight against Wizard, the Ovedrive that he used intially only using 1/10 of his full power, meaning he was using 10% of his Overdrive's power, meaning he would have been 5-B (357.4 Zettatons). Now Battle Dress Wizard absorbs this power and adds it to his own, so Wizard would be up to 5-B (357.4 Zettatons) with Drain Ether. Now Base Wizard is able to clash and block a punch from this Shiki before he starts draining his Ether, and he was able to catch a punch from and also take a punch from a Base Shiki who was weaker than this 10% power, meaning that Base Wizard would be downscaling from 10% of Base Shiki. So it should be fine to backscale Base Wizard to baseline 5-B (59.44 Zettatons). This should scale to the other Dark Stars as it makes little sense for them to be all different levels of power. And the other Dark Stars scaling to this level is supported by how Brigandine is able to push back Jaguar and Killer is able to stab Jaguar straight through, so them being 5-B is fine. Full Power Shiki is able to one-shot his 10% power, meaning that full power Base Shiki would be At least 5-B (357.4 Zettatons), which is supported by how Base Shiki and Overdrive Shiki have never seemed to be far appart in power.

We also some speed calcs, a less than 10% Base Shiki has a casual Mach 247.78 (Massively Hypersonic) feat and a serious Mach 4965.74 (Massively Hypersonic+), which is consistent with his ability to blitz Venus's reactions, who can easily react to the speeds far faster than the Edens Zero Mach 4611.57 (Massively Hypersonic+) speed. Base Wizard has a Mach 770.3 (Massively Hypersonic) feat himself.

So in conclusion...

Dark Stars and those who scale to them will be 5-B (59.44 Zettatons) with Mach 770.3 (Massively Hypersonic) speeds

Wizard with Drain Ether with be up to 5-B (357.4 Zettatons) with Mach 4965.74 (Massively Hypersonic+) speeds

Full Power Base Shiki those who scale to him will be at least 5-B (357.4 Zettatons) with at least Mach 4965.74 (Massively Hypersonic+) speeds

Thumbs up from me.

Just curious, will the other people with overdrive (like Weisz, BoS Shiki, and Homura) also have their bases backscale from their <10x overdrives?

This should scale to the other Dark Stars as it makes little sense for them to be all different levels of power.

Not as a definite rating unless there is some direct implication that they're all comparable besides being in the same group. I remember we tend to be a bit more wary now on just scaling by titles which this sort of falls under.

Not as a definite rating unless there is some direct implication that they're all comparable besides being in the same group. I remember we tend to be a bit more wary now on just scaling by titles which this sort of falls under.
Well considering Killer and Brigandine's feats against Jaguar, it feels valid they'd be comparable

Well considering Killer and Brigandine's feats against Jaguar, it feels valid they'd be comparable
I get what you mean, but those are direct feats for those characters and not evidence of scaling between them and Wizard. Good support for a "Likely" for the 4th member of their team though.

I’m kind of on the fence about immediately scaling other Dark Stars to this right away but the evidence you give is compelling

Everything else looks fine and I guess I can agree on the Dark Stars

brigandine pushing Jaguar back shouldn’t really mean much since he didn’t do any damage and took Jaguar by surprise

everything else looks fine except maybe the dark stars all just scaling to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back