• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Stat amping for Shiki: We actually don't know what FEGM does, it's only shown up at the very end of fights when Shiki has basically won already, meaning we don't have a clear understanding of said power.

Range upgrade is fine I think, straightforward and explicit I can probably edit that in later today

Rebecca's feat is likely stat amping

As for Shiki's speed feat, you will need to make a calc blog and have calc members evaluate it b4 we can even consider adding it

"Overdrive" fitting based on the sci-fi aesthetic me thinks.

Plus Jin has apparently upgraded himself via body modding and Shiki so far has been stagnant in his power

Plus Lavilla's comeuppance and Joe being very interesting, his methods to me seem less standard supervillainish and way more mafia boss; what's the best way to create loyalty? Wreck the person griefing ur subordinate. Plus no.29, cloning? Human experimentation? I'm super excited to know where this is going

Jinn should probably also get an ap upgrade with overdrive given he said his power increased 320% or 3.2x since his fight with Shiki

3.2x power output for machines would affect their overall working capability (this includes how fast they function). And seeing how ether gear mimics machines, the 3.2x amp should also translate to their speed.

Looks like we've got a confirmed speed value for something at least. Jinn can create wind speeds of up to 130 mph.

Hiro barely has creativity when creating his "villains" if you can name them so. Talking about Elemental 4 and the others.

Back