• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
In Edgeworth's profile it says that he can take blows from Franziska von Karma, yet Karma's AP is wall level and Edgeworth's dura is Athlete level.

I vaguely recall that there was some inconsistency with the statistics for the characters, due to that Franziska has much higher feats than the others, but I am not sure. I will check.

Phoenix and Miles are badly scaled, overall they should be like this:

Phoenix [His evidence boosting stats is headcanon, he can fight other Lawyers, break locked reinforced doors, harm himself and was charged by a tiger]: Wall level. Peak Human Speed. Athletic Human Lifting Strength. High Stamina.

Miles: Same as Phoenix.

Franziska: Peak Human speed and Athletic Human Lifting Strength.

Nahyuta: Athletic Human Lifting Strength.

Simon: Is fine.

Note: Most char. has Gifted intelligence.

Who downgraded Miles's Dura? I'm quite sure I had him 9-B back when I fixed and added profiles.

I just discovered that the calc that put 10-A to Phoenix's feat didn't take into consideration that the door was locked and reinforced, so it's still 9-B.

TriforcePower1 said:
Who downgraded Miles? I'm quite sure I had him 9-B back when I fixed and added profiles.
It was Antvasima, dunno why he did that.

I was probably confused by the different degrees of feats between the characters. My apologies about the mistake.

Feel free to adjust the pages according to Dark649's specifications.

So wait is Phoenix's AP getting back to Wall Level? I'm confused.

When has he really hurt himself?

Also just because the door was locked doesn't mean it's 9-B for certain. You'd likely have to have some weird calculation for that. I mean just stating my own opinion I'd be more than happy with upgrades

I contacted Darkanine, DarkDragonMedeus, Maverickisthehype, and CrimsonStarFallen. Notadeadguy is inactive and TriforcePower1 is already here.

Dark649 said:
Phoenix and Miles are badly scaled, overall they should be like this:

Phoenix [His evidence boosting stats is headcanon, he can fight other Lawyers, break locked reinforced doors, harm himself and was charged by a tiger]: Wall level. Peak Human Speed. Athletic Human Lifting Strength. High Stamina.

Miles: Same as Phoenix.

Franziska: Peak Human speed and Athletic Human Lifting Strength.

Nahyuta: Athletic Human Lifting Strength.

Simon: Is fine.

Note: Most char. has Gifted intelligence.
What do you say about Dura?

OK, so I think that Edgeworth's durability to should scale to Von Karma's AP. If Miles scales to Phoenix in almost every sense, like AP and durability, then he should scale there in terms of durability, because Phoenix did.

But yeah, essentially every character should be 9-B. The lawyers are kind of portrayed as equals in terms of strength with Franziska von Karma maybe being the strongest in terms of AP.

Godot and Klavier Don't scale to 9-B. Godot is 9-C+ for killing Dahlia who survived the eagle fall (I calculated it) and Klavier doesn't have anything that puts him higher than 10-A iirc.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Should the "with evidence" key be deleted because it's head canon?
May you please answer this question? This will really finish the edits.

It depends on how hard you crack it. It can go faster than the speed of sound, though.

TheMasculineMineta said:
It depends on how hard you crack it. It can go faster than the speed of sound, though.
Like, how many m/s higher than 344 m/s can it hit at average?

Yes, I deleted it for Phoenix Wright. In addition, it had inconsistent statistics, since it assumed that the handguns had less power than his fists in this world.

Like, how many m/s higher than 344 m/s can it hit at average?

idk. I guess we can finish off this thread, though.

Yes, I deleted it for Phoenix Wright. In addition, it had inconsistent statistics, since it assumed that the handguns had less power than his fists in this world.

So what do we do about his notable techniques as they include evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back