• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

El Mariachi (Mexico Trilogy) vs The Man With No Name (Dollar Trilogy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guts tell me to give this one to The Man with No Name purely off of his superior reaction speeds, as well as a better durability discounting the guitar case. He's also a better shot, although he fares poorly when it comes to the types of firearms he's packing.

So yeah, my vote's for Eastwood.

El Mariachi has higher attack speed via guns, and its techically superior to Eastwoods reaction speed. I see them chucking explosions at each other with no one really doing damage (aside from collateral damage) then they get into a stand off. Now here's the deciding in character where does el Mariachi like to aim for if he aims for the head then its a stalemate since Eastwood has a faster draw. El Mariachi will get shot and will bleed out but he can still shoot him before going down.

So basically inconclusive untill someone can clarify if el Mariachi will go for the head or not.

Voting El Mariachi simply due to weaponry. I mean his guitar case turns into a grenade launcher and carries his other weapons with other explosives. The Man With No Name can't dodge machine gun fire and he'll run out of bullets before El Mariachi.

Awesome match! I didn't even know El Mariachi had a profile here

I'm also going to go out there and say "Both are 9-C" implies that Mariachi doesn't have his guitar case, or, at least, can't defend with it.

I mean, he should still have his weapons, since they're only 9-C, they'd just not be in the case.

There's also the fact that TMWNN is on the higher end of Street Level in dura (surviving explosives vs. surviving knife wounds and firearms), and the fact that he's a much faster quickdraw. Marachi's guns have a higher attack speed, yes, but Eastwood will have pulled out his gun and fired it before he really gets to utilize his arsenal.

TMWNN FRA. Better dura, faster draw. Doesn't really matter that Mariachi's gun's faster like Dargoo said, if Clint get's the shot first, he dead.

Eastwood FRA. He can technically tank more shots than Mariachi, which is a substantial advantage in a gunfight

It's already at six votes for Eastwood, and as far as the actual rules for necroing threads go:

Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded.
Given how at least two of the people who necro'd this thread have presented some semblance of argument of their own, I think this should be fine.

On another note, Eastwood FRA.

As well as due to the fact that The Man has fought guys who had him considerably outmatched in terms of firepower and won. Mariachi having better weapons isn't nearly the advantage one might think.

Also, he's shown to be an almost unstoppable melee fighter numerous times, whereas I really can't remember anything spectacular from Mariachi in that department. So if things come down to close-quarters combat (which is entirely a possibility when neither side is superpowered or haxed or anything), The Man most likely has the edge in that situation.

That puts us at seven votes for Eastwood. Grace starts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back